Hinchy For Mayor

Guest John Carlos Rodiriquez

Guest John Carlos Rodiriquez

Michael Hinchy does not have the education or the experience to be mayor. It is very easy for someone to B**ch about the ways things are. But, it takes someone special to make change. Harrison does not need another Harrisonian to run the town. It needs an outside who has the education and experience to make a change. Harrison is like a company with a corrupt CEO. It needs someone who has not been exposed to the bullshit of local politics that Higgins and McDonough bring to the table. These people are a joke. They do not know how to run a local government. Does anyone really believe that McDonough could run a midsized corporation in the real world. He is a plumber. We need only look at the Board of Education to realize that this town and its children are at the mercy of complete idiots. Harrison needs to fire everyone from Mrs. Bubenas to Mr. McDonough before any real change can happen.

Guest Guest

I SAY HINCHE FOR MAYOR....I HAVNT HEARD FACTS LIKE THAN SENCE WELL, NEVER!!!!LETS FACE IT NO ONE OUTSIDE THIS TOWN WOULD WANNA DEAL WIT THE BULLSHIT...IF HINCHE TAKES THE TIME TO SIT DOWN AND WRITE HOW HE FEELS, THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME...AS FAR AS BAUBANAS (BUBBLE GUM MOBSTER) AND MCDOUGH...WELL NO COMPLAINTS THERE...GET EM OUT

HINCHE FOR MAYOR

Guest Guest
HINCHE FOR MAYOR
Well he would probably make a good councilman, thats if he doesn't make a deal, like last time. Though no one from the existing council should stay. Lets get people who will work for Harrison. I agree MILLAN SHOULD RUN.

Guest Town Resident

If Mr. Hinchcliffe is going to guarantee a four way stop sign on the intersection of the park and devon street he will get my vote, and many more. If ANYONE goes for mayor, and can follow through getting a four way stop sign at that intersection , they will get my vote and many more.

Guest Shiver Me Timbers

I hear Michael Hinchcliffe has obtained the services of Karl Rove-Esque Michael Rowe to assist in his campaign run. Apples JR is an accomplished attorney and has worked in Washington. I'd be worried if I was the current mayor.

Guest Guest
I hear Michael Hinchcliffe has obtained the services of Karl Rove-Esque Michael Rowe to assist in his campaign run. Apples JR is an accomplished attorney and has worked in Washington. I'd be worried if I was the current mayor.

funny how some people feel they are owed the right to things around here. i really don't feel this person is fit to do much of anything but his regular town cop job. here's a perfect example on how a few drunken nights with a few mutants from town will inflate that ego, some people use to hide their inner secrets. in this case it's not the age factor. what accomplishmentS does he hold a few football games and the right to ride on other people's coat tails? in order to be a leader one must produce and establish, not *** ******* ***** and talk trash and echo mutant's comments, that's not a leader, but A PARROT. :huh:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Forget The Titans

Yeah we wouldn't even be talking about him if he didn't kick that game winning field goal. People should just stay put in their storm cellars.

Guest Guest
This mayor will buy him out like last time!!!!

Michael is a Sell OUT.

Guest Flava

Don't discount athletic accomplishment translating into leadership. Many of our presidents were fine athletes. Reagan was great in that gipper flick and Ford was a fantastic acrobat.

Guest Guest

Bad apples don't fall far from the tree

Guest New Slang

I think the townspeople should get the neccessary signatures to invoke the dissolution of the council and mayorship and just turn over the daily runnings of the town to a businsess administrator. All significiant expenditures would then be put to a vote of the townspeople. I believe the total number is 10% of the population of the the town to then put it to a vote.

Guest Guest
I think the townspeople should get the neccessary signatures to invoke the dissolution of the council and mayorship and just turn over the daily runnings of the town to a businsess administrator. All significiant expenditures would then be put to a vote of the townspeople. I believe the total number is 10% of the population of the the town to then put it to a vote.
I agree get the newspapers involved to do this

Guest Guest
This mayor will buy him out like last time!!!!

Michael is a Sell OUT.

no sheet........that's why his brother is being made.one hand washes the other in that family who else is next in that familylately allot of family members have been making their mark in town :lol::angry:B):angry: look the other way

Guest Hinchcliffe Family Member
no sheet........that's why his brother is being made.one hand washes the other in that family who else is next in that familylately allot of family members have been making their mark in town :angry::ph34r:  :angry:  :angry: look the other way

You are correct! We are and will continue to make our mark, just sit back, shut up, watch and learn. lol.

Guest Guest

:ph34r::ph34r:

You are correct! We are and will continue to make our mark, just sit back, shut up, watch and learn.  lol.

GO PLAY WITH YOUR FONTS GURLIE GIRL,WATCH WHAT? THE NJ TRANSIT TRACKS, THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT? SHELTER FOR A FEW ? LMAO :ph34r::ph34r::o:D

Guest hinchcliffe member
:ph34r:  :ph34r:

GO PLAY WITH YOUR FONTS GURLIE GIRL,WATCH WHAT? THE NJ TRANSIT TRACKS, THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT? SHELTER FOR A FEW ? LMAO :o  :D  B)  :P

good insight, you are a genious, everyone knows that, not news on kearny on the web, keep up the good work. jealousy will get you nothing. like I said post your name guest, it is people like you who hide and get nothing.

:P:ph34r:B):ph34r:

Guest Guest
good insight, you are a genious, everyone knows that, not news on kearny on the web, keep up the good work.  jealousy will get you nothing.    like I said post your name guest, it is people like you who hide and get nothing.

:P  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :glare:

f-off go built your buddy her cardboard box home for the tracks while your at it make her a paper fan

hide ? no that would be you people, i haven't moved from warren st and get use too it my people will win. :lol:

Guest Guest

Try and breakdown the votes needed. Take registered voters... percentage that will vote... percentage that wants McD out, % that wants change, % not afraid to vote because of nationality.... add it up come to a number.

How many will it take? get your number and zero in... maybe it will happen.

Guest Guest
Michael Hinchy does not have the education or the experience to be mayor.  It is very easy for someone to B**ch about the ways things are.  But, it takes someone special to make change.  Harrison does not need another Harrisonian to run the town.  It needs an outside who has the education and experience to make a change.  Harrison is like a company with a corrupt CEO.  It needs someone who has not been exposed to the bullshit of local politics that Higgins and McDonough bring to the table.  These people are a joke.  They do not know how to run a local government.  Does anyone really believe that McDonough could run a midsized corporation in the real world.  He is a plumber.  We need only look at the Board of Education to realize that this town and its children are at the mercy of complete idiots.  Harrison needs to fire everyone from Mrs. Bubenas to Mr. McDonough before any real change can happen.

sold his soul for two pieces of fake gold nuggetts

vote for a sellout loud mouth ******* ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest HARRISON WILL BE REBORN

MIKE HICNCHCLIFFE WILL SET THIS TOWN ON FIRE- ***** YOUR *****- HE WILL TAKE THEM TOO-- IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE YOUR TOWN IS A DOOR MAT FOR OTHERS BECAUSE YOUR CURRENT OFFICIALS ARE INTERESTED IN FILLING THEIR POCKETS NOT HELPING YOU

MIKE HICHCLIFFE FOR MAYOR

Archived