What happened to Harrison?

Guest Disgusted Resident

Guest Guest

YOU PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT TO GET RID OF THE TRASH THERE NO GOOD....BUT WHEN THEIR WAS GOOD NICE PEOPLE LIKE BERNIECE THEY WERENT GOOD ENOUGH CAUSE THEY MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOU

STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Hey Garden Rat, you Must be a Drop Out from School Who never learned how to Spell Because Well Fair Is Spelled Like This Welfare!!! Goes to Show you That you are Probably on it Because You are the one who is Talking About it ,But Learn how to spell before you make a BIGGER!! FOOL OF YOURSELF!!! And To Tell YOU THE TRUTH You PROBABLY STILL DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OWN ASS YET!!! SO GO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT BEFORE YOU TALK ANY MORE SHIT!!! :blink:

Guest Guest
YOU PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT TO GET RID OF THE TRASH THERE NO GOOD....BUT WHEN THEIR WAS GOOD NICE PEOPLE LIKE BERNIECE THEY WERENT GOOD ENOUGH CAUSE THEY MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOU

STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES!!!!!!

GOOD PEOPLE LIKE BERNICE, THE ONLY REASON SHE LEFT WAS BECAUSE SEE SCREW THE SYSTEM FOR SOME MANY YEARS. OWNS A HOUSE DOWN THE SHORE AND PAYING 100.00 RENT , PLEASE.

Guest Town Resident
Hey Garden Rat, you Must be a Drop Out from School Who never learned how to Spell Because Well Fair Is Spelled Like This Welfare!!! Goes to Show you That you are Probably on it Because You are the one who is Talking About it ,But Learn how to spell before you make a BIGGER!! FOOL OF YOURSELF!!! And To Tell YOU THE TRUTH You PROBABLY STILL DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OWN ASS YET!!! SO GO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT BEFORE YOU TALK ANY MORE SHIT!!! :blink:

If you people are products of the Harrison School System, then we have a real problem in town. I have a 5th grader that can compose a better sentence than all of you.

Guest Guest
I have a job. And a husband and raised descent kids down here and there nothing wrong with that. It's scum like you who go in and out of jail and when you get out it's back staying with a piece of shit down here where you don't belong. Living like the rats.

dont you think its time to move on and try to live the american dream by owning you own house? NO you just want to leech off the state. How much rent do you pay? its probably less than my car payment. SO stop griping and get out. as far as the the local pieces of shit that probably is never going to change because the administration is too afraid to get them out.

Guest Guest

LOL I LOVE THE BERNIECE MILK THE SYSTEM BID IT NEVER GETS OLD...DAMN...YOU GOTTA BE THE MOST JEALIOUS MOTHER F***ERS...THEY MILK THE SYSTEM...I STILL WANNA NO WHAT WAS BAD ABOUT THEM...THE SYSTEM MILKS US TAKEN TAXES EVERYDAY...BERNIECE FINDS A LOOP HOLE IN THE SYSTEM AND YOU HATE THEM FOR IT...AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WASNT THEM IT'S YOUR JEALIOUS ASS

Guest Guest
I have a job. And a husband and raised descent kids down here and there nothing wrong with that. It's scum like you who go in and out of jail and when you get out it's back staying with a piece of shit down here where you don't belong. Living like the rats.

NEVER BEEN TO JAIL OR LIVE WIT ANYONE IN THE GARDENS...NEXTTTTTTT

DESCENT KIDS...AT THE END OF THE DAY THEIR GARDEN RATS...AND THEY SUPPOURT OUR MOVEMENT...LOL

Guest Guest

YEA, YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!!! HOWS THAT FOR SPELLIN

Guest Guest
In some ways you're right.If it wasn't for Frank Rodgers 280 would have gone right down Hamilton Steet ground level and split this town in half .That was the original plan.He fought it for fifteen years,made them change its direction and elevate it.The stadium they are now tearing down would not have existed at least not when it was constucted.Harrison High School was state of the art ,hopefully the new school will be the same quality.No Warner theatre ,no skating rinkWhat happened to things like the P.A.L. for kids.Hudson County al least knew where Harrison was.He never hired the one guy everyone bitches about on this thing.

Frank was a lot of things to a lot of people, corrupt was not one of them.Mayor Mc Donough is a decent man.Unfortunately he put a man in a supervisory position who Frank was afraid to hire because of the wise guy connection.Hope it doesn't bite Mc Donough in the ass.

If Harrison High was so "state of the art" why the hell are they replacing it so soon?God you guys are dense!

Guest Guest
Hey Garden Rat, you Must be a Drop Out from School Who never learned how to Spell Because Well Fair Is Spelled Like This Welfare!!! Goes to Show you That you are Probably on it Because You are the one who is Talking About it ,But Learn how to spell before you make a BIGGER!! FOOL OF YOURSELF!!! And To Tell YOU THE TRUTH You PROBABLY STILL DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OWN ASS YET!!! SO GO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT BEFORE YOU TALK ANY MORE SHIT!!! :rolleyes:

Would you learn how to put a sentence together before posting. Don't comment on others until you at least learn not to Capitalize Every Word, You Horses Ass!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
Would you learn how to put a sentence together before posting.  Don't comment on others until you at least learn not to Capitalize Every Word, You Horses Ass!! :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

o0o YEA THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT...LOL...That Person Must Really Feel Like a Dush...LOL :lol:

Guest Guest

It's not a matter on how I type, Because it doesn't matter to the Garden Rats!!

They don't know any better. As to what Punctuation or Composing a sentence is, so this is why I type that way. Because it will be eaiser for their Reading as they Don't Spell Very Well... I am typing to Their level of Reading!!! Can't Even Spell Are The right way... They spell it OUR If you go back and read some of the Posts & Replies.You will see IIMMA.... What the heck is that? That is what They learn in school... Don't think so. So Typing to Their level Maybe they will understand it Better!! But really don't think so .Also, if that is the teachers way of teaching them how to Spell,We have a Problem in the Harrison School System....But,really don't think it is the Teachers.It's little looser...What the heck is That? I thought it was spelled Loser....In which I am Correct,so don't worry about my way of typing.Have A Nice Day!!!

Guest Guest

I take it highly offensive when people act like the people who live in the Gardens are second class citizens. Yes, we do not have the priveledge of owning our own house or fancy cars, but there the majority people who live there are working class people. Also, yes there are people who still struggle financially but that does not mean we are less intellegent than any of the critics who are supposedly rich intellectually and financially. It is funny how no one praises the Gardens for all the athletes it contributes to the community or the volunteer work some of them participate in. Did i mention the college percentenge for a student at HHs to go on to college is about 70% for a 2 year institution, but the teenagers who live in the Gardens that go onto college most of them go to four year universities like Montclair, NJCU, Felician, Seton Hall, St. Peter's, and Stotckton. Wait but nobody praises them for that. Kids play basketball you complain, but if you take everything away from kids that leaves them curiousity which is the main reason people start using drugs. It is so funny how people pinpoint the Gardens for the towns decay when in reality most of the drug users of the town do not live there. Let's talk about the HPD that plans to rid the Gardens of the so called scum when people on the force are gamblers and drug users themselves. Half of the officers are incompetent physically which I know everyone could agree. I am not saying that there are no drug addicts in the Gardens but the majority people there are not. Yes, the people who abuse drugs and give the Gardens a bad name should be dealt with, but blaming the youth is so irresponible. The innocent are products of the experienced. For example, the people who said the times have changed in the past 30 years did live through the 60's or 70's and when crime and drugs where in fashion what is the difference now you are all too old and stubborn to see you were just the same way? Instead of degrading the Gardens and accusing people of being scumbags and losers, get to the people first. Afterwards, one would know that about 10% of the Gardens is drug users while the rest are connected only because they live in the same complex. A few spoiled apples should not let it spoil the bunch. As for the Garden Rats they should be able to defend themselves. They only want to enjoy life and what little life you say they have let them be happy and if basketball is what makes them happy let them be. If anyone has learned anything through childhood they would know defying authority is one of them, talk to them like civilized individuals like you wish they were and you will see results.

Guest Guest

They don't know any better. As to what Punctuation or Composing a sentence is, so this is why I type that way. Because it will be eaiser for their Reading as they Don't Spell Very Well... I am typing to Their level of Reading!!! Can't Even Spell Are The right way... They spell it OUR If you go back and read some of the Posts & Replies.You will see IIMMA.... What the heck is that? That is what They learn in school... Don't think so. So Typing to Their level Maybe they will understand it Better!! But really don't think so .Also, if that is the teachers way of teaching them how to Spell,We have a Problem in the Harrison School System....But,really don't think it is the Teachers.It's little looser...What the heck is That? I thought it was spelled Loser....In which I am Correct,so don't worry about my way of typing.Have A Nice Day!!!

Your typing and grammar show that you are as stupid as they are. And you're not typing down to their level, you type this way all of the time. You're the same horses ass proclaiming how great the town employees are. Open your mouth and suckle at the town teet. You're as trashy as any "Garden Rat".

Guest Guest

HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA, IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE GARDENS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT GOES ON THERE. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE. MANY OF THE CHILDREN THAT LIVE THERE DO NOT KNOW ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY ARE BEING RAISED IN. IF YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL UPSTANDING CITIZEN, WHY NOT VOLUNTEER TO MENTOR SOME OF THESE CHILDREN INSTEAD OF CALLING THEM WHITE TRASH AND RATS. THERE ARE ALSO MANY WONDERFUL, PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE WHO WERE RAISED IN THE GARDENS. WHY DO WE NEVER SEE A POST PROMOTING THE POSITIVE?

IF YOU DO LIVE THERE, AND SEE SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS YOU, ESPECIALLY SOMETHING TO DO WITH A CHILD, REPORT IT. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE SELLING DRUGS, CALL THE POLICE, REPORT IT. THEY MIGHT NOT CATCH THEM RIGHT AWAY, BUT EVENTUALLY THEY WILL. I ALSO DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM WITH PLAYING BASKETBALL AT NIGHT, WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE THEM BREAKING INTO HOUSES OR DRINKING AND DOING DRUGS SOMEWHERE? BEFORE 10 IT SHOULD NOT BE A BIG ISSUE.

Guest Guest

To the guest who vented his/her anger in red. When you ramble like that and again make accusations, your opinion is going to be ignored. Do me a favor, rethink your thoughts (very valid) and write another message not in red. Leave out things about cars and privileges and talk about life and what is important. Take a deep breath. It will make you a better person than those that are criticizing and maybe i'll read your full message. I honestly would like to hear your thoughts.

Guest Guest
To the guest who vented his/her anger in red. When you ramble like that and again make accusations, your opinion is going to be ignored. Do me a favor, rethink your thoughts (very valid) and write another message not in red. Leave out things about cars and privileges and talk about life and what is important. Take a deep breath. It will make you a better person than those that are criticizing and maybe i'll read your full message. I honestly would like to hear your thoughts.

Well if you would like to hear my thoughts and are so concerned read the whole message. Yes it may be a long message, but someone needed to respond to the garbage people write. Indeed, none of the stuff I wrote is considered rambling. I am sorry if your attention spand does not allow you to read more than three lines.

Guest Guest
GOOD PEOPLE LIKE BERNICE,  THE ONLY REASON SHE LEFT WAS BECAUSE SEE SCREW THE SYSTEM FOR SOME MANY YEARS.    OWNS A HOUSE DOWN THE SHORE AND PAYING  100.00 RENT , PLEASE.

SHE MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF,LOOK AT YOU,YOUR NOTHING AND ALWAY'S WILL BE NOTHING. NOW GET OFF THE LIBRARY COMPUTER BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR WELFARE CHECK.

Guest Guest

what did ******** make of herself. She lived here with her boyfriend at the time. Paying little rent. As soon as she married and her rent went up she moved out. And that's the only reason. He lived with her for years, and they never bothered her.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
what did ******** make of herself. She lived here with her boyfriend at the time. Paying little rent. As soon as she married and her rent went up she moved out. And that's the only reason. He lived with her for years, and they never bothered her.

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

TRY HER HUSBAND,NOT BOYFRIEND. SHE HAS A BEAUTIFULL HOME ON THE WATER,AND ALOT MONEY. WHAT DO YOU HAVE? :blink::blink:

Archived