Look Out....Heads Are Gonna Roll

Guest In The Know

Guest In The Know

Spank me if I'm wrong. Isn't a certain department head about to be served with papers regarding several types of Harassment toward subordinate employees.

Should be just the tip of the iceberg.

That'll be more money paid out in lawsuits...Thank God the Town is insured. Wait, they probably are in arears in paying their policy.

Well, I guess the 3 Card Monty table will be back up and opened for business soon!

Gotta pay the bills somehow.

Guest guest
Spank me if I'm wrong.  Isn't a certain department head about to be served with papers regarding several types of Harassment toward subordinate employees. 

That'll be more money paid out in lawsuits...Thank God the Town is insured.  Wait, they probably are in arears in paying their policy.

Well, I guess the 3 Card Monty table will be back up and opened for business soon!

LET ME GUESS ...... is the 'above' dept head a FEMALE?

Guest guest

Spank me if I'm wrong. Isn't a certain department head about to be served with papers regarding several types of Harassment toward subordinate employees.

That'll be more money paid out in lawsuits...Thank God the Town is insured. Wait, they probably are in arears in paying their policy.

[/quot

MORE INFO PLEASE

Guest Guest
LET ME GUESS ...... is the 'above' dept head a FEMALE?

No it Is Not A Female, It is The Person Who Took , And I Mean took Mr. ********* Job......He Seems To think He Can Say And Do as He Pleases......NOT

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Spank me if I'm wrong.  Isn't a certain department head about to be served with papers regarding several types of Harassment toward subordinate employees. 

That'll be more money paid out in lawsuits...Thank God the Town is insured.  Wait, they probably are in arears in paying their policy.

Wow this must be on the hush hush because I didn't hear anything

Guest Guest
would it be the untrained guy who walked in with no experience and used to own a 'business' in town that catered to the public?

We have here another low life put in power by our so called intelligent mayor, this guy must have pictures or records on the mayor to gain so much power and authority in such a short period of time and has caused so much anger and contemp from all most every town employee in one way or another , I feel this is the death nell for our mayor and council because of so many bad decisions latly by the group of self serving politians , TIME FOR A CHANGE ACCROSS THE BOARD. HOPEFULLY A NEW AND PROSPERIOUS TOWN CAN ARISE FROM THE FLAMES...............

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlueTideBacker
We have here another low life put in power by our so called intelligent mayor,  this guy must have pictures or records on the mayor to gain so much power and authority in such a short period of time and has caused so much anger and contemp from all most every town employee in one way or another , I feel this is the death nell for our mayor and council because of so many bad decisions latly by the group of self serving politians , TIME FOR A CHANGE ACCROSS THE BOARD.  HOPEFULLY A NEW AND PROSPERIOUS TOWN CAN ARISE FROM THE FLAMES...............

I lost all respect for the mayor when he appointed this derilict to a dept. head position. He should be ashamed of himself but I doubt that he is. He doesn't have the brains to recognize what a disgraceful appointment this was.

Guest Guest
I lost all respect for the mayor when he appointed this derilict to a dept. head position. He should be ashamed of himself but I doubt that he is. He doesn't have the brains to recognize what a disgraceful appointment this was.

Believe it or not, but that guy was made dept. head at the behest of Jimmy Doran. They're best buds.

I'll tell you, man- that Doran keeps some strange bedfellows.

Guest Lois Lane

Look up in the sky.

It's a bird.

It's a plane.

It's an eclipse. It's a blimp!

No, wait! It's Chris Christie!

I can see him from our side of the river!

He's in Newark with Sharpe James stuck in his teeth.

He better have rope for dental floss when he bites into our beloved mayor.

That sh%t will get between you teeth and never come out.

Wonder how the moles will taste????!!!!! ;)

Guest Guest
Look up in the sky.

It's a bird.

It's a plane.

It's an eclipse. It's a blimp!

No, wait! It's Chris Christie!

I can see him from our side of the river!

He's in Newark with Sharpe James stuck in his teeth.

He better have rope for dental floss when he bites into our beloved mayor.

That sh%t will get between you teeth and never come out.

Wonder how the moles will taste????!!!!! ;)

I'll believe it when I see it. Shit has been going on in this town forever and nothing has ever happened to anyone of our politicians. I don't get it.

Guest Guest
I'll believe it when I see it.  Shit has been going on in this town forever and nothing has ever happened to anyone of our politicians.  I don't get it.

If the Observer cannot even publish a story on Billy Boy, you think that corruption doesn't run deep in West Hudson. The politicans even have the local press in their pockets. DeFazio didn't even put together a press release. Billy Boy stole more money than the Mad-Hatter bank robber. James Madison should have gotten a job in Harrison collecting the quarters.

Guest Guest
Believe it or not, but that guy was made dept. head at the behest of Jimmy Doran.  They're best buds.

Not true they do not get along at all, he was suprised at the appointment like all of us and if he has his way I'm sure things will change. And that is from a close inside source.

Guest guest
Believe it or not, but that guy was made dept. head at the behest of Jimmy Doran.  They're best buds.

I don't know if it is true, but I heard yrs ago from several different people,(going back to Mayor Rodger's time in the 80's) that one of that guy's cousins; a retired town emplyee, never married, is the 'same as' Doran, but most likely never or rarrely 'practiced' it (abstinance).

Gives him a 'reason' to feel 'understanding' around Doran as a friend, if it is true that he has seen it in a family member since he was a kid.

Guest GUEST
Not true they do not get along at all,  he was suprised at the appointment like all of us and if he has his way I'm sure things will change.  And that is from a close inside source.

WHO DOES THE 'CLOSE INSIDE' SOURCE THINK THAT HE 'MIGHT' RECOMMEND AS A 'QUALIFIED' REPLACEMENT?