The fat cop on the corner by Wendys!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
and now for the "disservice" reason... until recently (year plus) there was never an officer at that intersection.. always thought it would be good for safety... try and walk thru there everyday... good thing not too many children coming to school each a.m. that way (they're coming by car...gotta like that humor)... anyway when the light turns green  he should protect the pedestrians,  stop traffic and safely take care of the people crossing the street... lights green and he is waving on traffic and tells the people to stay on the corner... i objected and informed him i had the right of way... he told me to leave for work five minutes earlier and his objective was to get the traffic thru town...although strongly disagreeing with the "fat " statement, i sense the writer's urgency and displeasure... please fire him!

********************************************************************listen a-hole, go be a rent a cop somewhere else like the trailer park you came from. this cop is one of the most experienced we have in town. it's because of idiots like you who run of finger to stick up their well, a**so you decide to touch the keyboard instead. suggestion........pick your nose and feet........your use to having shi* in your mouth anyway.

Guest Guest

Typical response. I have made my complaints, suggestions or whatever you want to call them all to no avail. Personally, I think the HPD does a horrible job in this town. I don;t get involved in politics, so if there is someone who is stopping the HPD from doing the job, please inform me. I would like to know how it really works. I thought the HPD was not run from the mayor's office like the Board of Ed. As for rent-a-cop, actually I wouldn't mind a change in career to be a HPD, but there are age discriminations. Can I do a better job, yes. I live here and I care. So next time I walk into the HPD headquarters I guess I can expect the same discourteous response as always, "tell the mayor". What does he have to do with policing this town. Make a deal.... give me fifty things the HPD does, and I'll give you fifty they don;t do. I would welcome a change to vigilantism. I would guarantee this town would be different. Now take the finger out of you a**.

Guest Guest

Typical response. I have made my complaints, suggestions or whatever you want to call them all to no avail. Personally, I think the HPD does a horrible job in this town. I don;t get involved in politics, so if there is someone who is stopping the HPD from doing the job, please inform me. I would like to know how it really works. I thought the HPD was not run from the mayor's office like the Board of Ed. As for rent-a-cop, actually I wouldn't mind a change in career to be a HPD, but there are age discriminations. Can I do a better job, yes. I live here and I care. So next time I walk into the HPD headquarters I guess I can expect the same discourteous response as always, "tell the mayor". What does he have to do with policing this town. Make a deal.... give me fifty things the HPD does, and I'll give you fifty they don;t do. I would welcome a change to vigilantism. I would guarantee this town would be different. Now take the finger out of you a**.

okay tough guy, you sure shoot alot of shit from that mouth, are you sure you don't work for pvs? here a clue, the age thing wouldn't be an issue in your case it's an IQ test that would screw you. but i bear good news, east newark is looking to hire, you think the grass is greener on the other side, take you scanner playing mommmy sucking tit there, east newark is full of everything, i'm sure they would take you and you don't have to bend too much to kiss their mayor's ass! :lol:

Guest Guest
Typical response. I have made my complaints, suggestions or whatever you want to call them all to no avail. Personally, I think the HPD does a horrible job in this town. I don;t get involved in politics, so if there is someone who is stopping the HPD from doing the job, please inform me. I would like to know how it really works. I thought the HPD was not run from the mayor's office like the Board of Ed.  As for rent-a-cop, actually I wouldn't mind a change in career to be a HPD, but there are age discriminations. Can I do a better job, yes. I live here and I care. So next time I walk into the HPD headquarters I guess I can expect the same discourteous response as always, "tell the mayor". What does he have to do with policing this town. Make a deal.... give me fifty things the HPD does, and I'll give you fifty they don;t do. I would welcome a change to vigilantism. I would guarantee this town would be different. Now take the finger out of you a**.

Grow up you know perfectly well who runs the police department. Oh, and by the way, when you walk into headquarters its usually in cuffs right? You sound like the typical person who gets in trouble so hates the cops....

Guest Guest

Consider myself very tough and we be tougher with a gun and badge. Wouldn't be afraid to use it either. Live in Harrison and want to clean Harrison , not East Newark. Don't work for the town or PVC or government. It is too bad they don't hire HPD after age 40+. They are eliminating some pretty qualified people. As for my IQ, I had considered myself pretty smart until I lowered it conversing with you. You are the typical problem with this town. Do you live here? Work for PVC? Work here? Think there's nothing wrong with this town? Oh.. no scanner either.

Guest Guest

Wrong, not in cuffs, never. Don't hate cops, some are my best friends. I go in there on my own, pleading for someone to make this town better, and I think the HPD can make a big difference in doing so.

Not everyone that posts on this board is a degenerate as most allude to. You don't like my opinion so the only way to react is with sarcasm like the previous poster. If you tell me your opinion is that HPD does the best job possible and there is no room for improvement, we'll that's your opinion and I'll disagree.

How many times have you been in cuffs (not counting the b******m)?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived