Noise

Guest Noise

Does anyone know if there is a town ordinance for noise. Police were at my door at 9:30 PM Saturday for cutting ceramic tiles. I thought I had til 10:00 PM.

The town code defines "domestic" power tools as saws, drills, sanders, grinders and similar devices. These can be used outdoors from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. seven days a week.

Construction tools can be used from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. No Sundays or holidays.

Is a tile cutter a domestic or construction power tool? I think it may be a gray area.

• 1 month later...

hey noise, find out which neighbor ratted you out. Then, next time he is banging his old lady at 1:00 in the morning and she's howling her ass off, you do same and call cops. He will think twice before calling the cops next time

Does anyone know if there is a town ordinance for noise.  Police were at my door at 9:30 PM Saturday for cutting ceramic tiles.  I thought I had til 10:00 PM.

It must be one of your typical old F**k neighbors that ratted you out. Its typical in Kearny that someone be jealous of their neighbor fixing up their house while he or she sits on their fat ass in fornt of the tv giving the remote a workout. I'd try to find out who called the cops and have them pay their time for them to come out and respond to such a foolish complaint. Also, when you find out who did it, you should turn around and make thier life as your neighbor a living hell!!!!

Archived