Rite Aid

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Looking over some of the posts in this topic, I can't help but wonder how Harrison, which was built by hard-working immigrants, got to be one hell of a prejudiced town!!  As a former resident, I am embarrassed.

B**E ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Justin Case
B**E ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Oh, now I understand. Your response says it all! If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic!

Guest Guest

In response to the person that said Harrison was built by hard-working immigrants...... you're correct it was built by hard-working immigrants. Unfortunately they have since moved on.

This town has been infested for many years with non-working immigrants and Americans. I don't know why there is so much prejudice when there is such an even split of losers in Harrison. If there were more people working and less collecting government checks we'd probably all get along better. It's unfortunate that so many take advantages of the good this country has to offer.

Let’s not let race be an issue that covers up a much bigger problem in this town. We're stuck with the worst of all cases. The low class Hispanics and the low class Americans. There just aren't enough good people left in this town to block out the bad.

This message should especially go out to the parents……when I look around at the kids going to and from school or just hanging around town I’m appalled. You don’t want your children to be judged yet you allow them to dress as if they are involved in street gangs. Where do you draw the line? Ok I’m venting now sorry to make this such a long drawn out message.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
In response to the person that said Harrison was built by hard-working immigrants...... you're correct it was built by hard-working immigrants.  Unfortunately they have since moved on. 

This town has been infested for many years with non-working immigrants and Americans.  I don't know why there is so much prejudice when there is such an even split of losers in Harrison.  If there were more people working and less collecting government checks we'd probably all get along better.  It's unfortunate that so many take advantages of the good this country has to offer. 

Let’s not let race be an issue that covers up a much bigger problem in this town.  We're stuck with the worst of all cases.  The low class Hispanics and the low class Americans.  There just aren't enough good people left in this town to block out the bad.

This message should especially go out to the parents……when I look around at the kids going to and from school or just hanging around town I’m appalled.  You don’t want your children to be judged yet you allow them to dress as if they are involved in street gangs.  Where do you draw the line?  Ok I’m venting now sorry to make this such a long drawn out message.

YOU MADE A GOOD POINT BUT AS FAR AS DRESSING LIKE GANG MEMBERS, THATS THE STYLE THESE DAYS...TIGHT JEANS AND 1 SHOULDER SHOWING SWEATERS ARE OUT MY FREIND...JUDGEIN PPL. BY THE WAY THEY DRESS...WELL THATS YOUR BAD HABBIT

Guest Guest
THE LATINS DONT LIKE ME, I DONT CARE, WE DONT THAT MIDA MIDA BULLSHIT AROUND HERE!!!! :rolleyes:

DAMN I MESSED IT UP ITS.......THE LATINS DONT LIKE ME, I DONT CARE, WE DONT TALK THAT MIDA MIDA BULLSHIT AROUND!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

I am split on this topic. My mother and father both arrived here from another country over 17 years ago and even though English was not their first language they managed to learn the language and made it a priority that i too learned how to speak English. I do not agree with the signs in rite aid written in just spanish. Even though i am a native of another country, English is my first language. My parents fought hard for what the earned, both are now American Citizens and live a decent life. I have lived in Harrison my entire life and i too was once an immigrant but this is no excuse, one must get up and do something about it, enroll in english classes, make your kids learn the language, because after highschool things change, there are no more ESL classes and you cant just coast on by. This is America and The language is English. I am all for multiculture and the land of opportunity, because my family was once in the position many of the immigrants in harrions are in now, but things must change, the opportunity is there but the hard work has the be put in by learing the language.

Archived