Disney softball

Guest BANd Wannabe

Guest Guest
What do my transgressions in life have to do with what these idiots did.  These kids and their parents are laughing at people like you.  Be thankful it's not you're kid because these people would show no mercy.

Let me see ....... what do your transgressions in life have to do with what these so called idiots did ............. well, I will tell you ........... like yourself, these "young ladies" not "idiots" made a mistake in life ............ like everyone else does, as no one is PERFECT. They've learned from their mistake, paid dearly for that mistake and now are moving on .................... WHAT ABOUT YOU ........... have you moved on with your life .......... or do you dwell in your past "transgressions".

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Let me see ....... what do your transgressions in life have to do with what these so called idiots did ............. well, I will tell you ........... like yourself, these "young ladies" not "idiots" made a mistake in life ............ like everyone else does, as no one is PERFECT.    They've learned from their mistake, paid dearly for that mistake and now are moving on .................... WHAT ABOUT YOU ........... have you moved on with your life .......... or do you dwell in your past "transgressions".

Lets get this straight once and for all. A mistake is something you do without realizing it is wrong. What these "ladies" did was make a decision to break the law by stealing items from a store. They did it knowing that people like you would defend them and that their parents would smooth everything over for them, just like they always do. The punishment is simple, they should have been banned from playing softball this year. Then they can move on with their lives.

Once again, don't be so quick to defend them. If you or your child were in the same situation I promise you that these people would not show you any mercy.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Guest Guest
Lets get this straight once and for all.  A mistake is something you do without realizing it is wrong.  What these "ladies" did was make a decision to break the law by stealing items from a store.  They did it knowing that people like you would defend them and that their parents would smooth everything over for them, just like they always do.  The punishment is simple, they should have been banned from playing softball this year.  Then they can move on with their lives.

Once again, don't be so quick to defend them.  If you or your child were in the same situation I promise you that these people would not show you any mercy.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time ................ DID YOU DO THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!! PROBABLY NOT .............. BUT THEY DID .............. SO GET OVER IT ..............

Guest StopTheMadness
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time ................ DID YOU DO THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!! PROBABLY NOT .............. BUT THEY DID .............. SO GET OVER IT ..............

These girls should not be subjected to any sanctions here in Kearny. To take away privleges such as Prom or the family ceremony of Graduation cruelly punishs not only girls involved but it also takes away a feeling of glee from the mothers and fathers who struggle to make ends meet just to see these events come to pass and I feel these harsh penalties listed in prior posts could enkindle a philosophy that causes these girls to be shunned or castigated unnecessarily for years to come

Guest maybeoldschool

Many parents, myself included, feel that removal from the softball team should have been automatic. There are other kids on the team who would take their places. What is the logic behind banning the kids from clubs but not from softball. I realize that these girls did something stupid. When I was their age I did things that were far, far, far worse!! From my view it seems the punishment was based upon "who did what" as opposed to "what who did". There is plenty of fodder for suspicion.

Guest Guest

This is silly. The only defense you have is to try and deflect the attention to something I may or may not have done in my past.

You say you have the facts, here's one fact you haven't metioned. The so called ultra-fair parents and their kids are looking to blame the chaperones for this whole situation and get them in trouble.

At any rate these girls will certainly make great future BOE members. They are being taught all the right lessons. :lol:

Guest Guest
This is silly.  The only defense you have is to try and deflect the attention to something I may or may not have done in my past.

You say you have the facts, here's one fact you haven't metioned.  The so called ultra-fair parents and their kids are looking to blame the chaperones for this whole situation and get them in trouble.

At any rate these girls will certainly make great future BOE members.  They are being taught all the right lessons. :lol:

I can't believe how much hatred exists in this town. You know what this all comes down to ........ the fact that the majority of these girls live in the manor section of town!! These girls could have been kicked off softball, suspended, etc.,etc.,etc., and still people would not be satisfied. Your not mad at the girls (as everyone has done one bad thing or another over their lifetime, whether in their youth, middle years or old age), your just mad at who some of their parents are. Get over it. They pay taxes just like everyone else.

Guest Guest
Many parents, myself included, feel that removal from the softball team should have been automatic.  There are other kids on the team who would take their places.  What is the logic behind banning the kids from clubs but not from softball.  I realize that these girls did something stupid.  When I was their age I did things that were far, far, far worse!!  From my view it seems the punishment was based upon "who did what" as opposed to "what who did".  There is plenty of fodder for suspicion.

I agree suspension from the team should have been automatic and in most schools it would have been. All the other punishments are being imposed, but no removal from the team itself, which has caused the buzzz. I don't think the seniors should be banned from the graduation ceremony. What about the under-classmen? I do think since they were representing a team at the time, all of them lost the right to be on that team. An even and fair punishment for all.

Guest Guest
I agree suspension from the team should have been automatic and in most schools it would have been. All the other punishments are being imposed, but no removal from the team itself, which has caused the buzzz.  I don't think the seniors should be banned from the graduation ceremony. What about the under-classmen?  I do think since they were representing a team at the time, all of them lost the right to be on that team.  An even and fair punishment for all.

You know what it all comes down to, sounds like some of you have daughters who may have tried out for the teams, whether JV or Varsity and never made it. These girls are good players. They made a mistake. They have been severely punished for it. The team and the coaches chose to keep them on softball. From what I have heard, the girls are having to play extra harder to prove themselves once again. Think about it. Don't you think these girls know what they did was wrong. Of course they do. Hell, I am sure if they could turn back the clock, they would. But it happened. They learned from their experience. The way some of you go on and on about this, it is as if you don't feel the punishment they received was enough. Maybe they should be banned from KHS, or even this town. Come on. And whether they are underclassmen or upperclassmen, it doesn't matter. They all did wrong. They all paid the same price. As for the seniors being banned from the graduation ceremony, I would double check if I were you, as I do not think that is the case. And if it is correct, then if I were them, I would fight this. Either way, however you look at it, it is done, it is over with, let these girls go on with their lives. Are we going to hold this over their heads for the next 10 years. Come on, be realistic. Everyone deserves a second chance, including these girls.

Guest Guest
I agree suspension from the team should have been automatic and in most schools it would have been. All the other punishments are being imposed, but no removal from the team itself, which has caused the buzzz.  I don't think the seniors should be banned from the graduation ceremony. What about the under-classmen?  I do think since they were representing a team at the time, all of them lost the right to be on that team.  An even and fair punishment for all.

How pathetic!!! I've lived in this Town for over 30 years, but until this day did not realize the extent of the maliciousness that exists in some of the people that live here. Like it was mentioned by another, it is not all about these girls. It is all about their parents. You guys just can't let go, can you. So their parents are involved with the Town. Good for them. We need more parents like them. If everyone got involved, maybe this Town would not be going down hill as quickly as it is. The girls made a mistake. They suffered the consequences as a result. NOW BUG OFF!! FIND ANOTHER TOPIC!!!

Guest Guest

I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED OF THIS "WONDERFUL" DISCUSSION BOARD. AFTER I READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THE VARIOUS TOPICS, I COULD NOT HELP BUT BE TOTALLY DISGUSTED!!!!!!! ARE WE A DIVIDED TOWN OR ARE WE A UNITED TOWN. DO PEOPLE REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO DISCUSS OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED ON A SCHOOL TRIP. AND HELL, TO STILL BE POSTING STUPID COMMENTS AFTER ALMOST TWO MONTHS HAVE PASSED, THAT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. FROM READING THE COMMENTS MADE ABOUT THESE GIRLS, I COMMEND THE PARENTS, THE GIRLS AND THE SCHOOL FOR HANDLING THE SITUATION AND FOR MOVING ON. I COMMEND THOSE THAT HAVE POSTED COMMENTS DEFENDING THESE GIRLS. THANK YOU. AND FOR THOSE THAT KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. >>>>>>>> CONTINUE HIDING IN THE PAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED OF THIS "WONDERFUL" DISCUSSION BOARD.  AFTER I READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THE VARIOUS TOPICS, I COULD NOT HELP BUT BE TOTALLY DISGUSTED!!!!!!!  ARE WE A DIVIDED TOWN OR ARE WE A UNITED TOWN.  DO PEOPLE REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO DISCUSS OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED ON A SCHOOL TRIP.  AND HELL, TO STILL BE POSTING STUPID COMMENTS AFTER ALMOST TWO MONTHS HAVE PASSED, THAT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS.  FROM READING THE COMMENTS MADE ABOUT THESE GIRLS, I COMMEND THE PARENTS, THE GIRLS AND THE SCHOOL FOR HANDLING THE SITUATION AND FOR MOVING ON.  I COMMEND THOSE THAT HAVE POSTED COMMENTS DEFENDING THESE GIRLS.  THANK YOU.  AND FOR THOSE THAT KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.  >>>>>>>> CONTINUE HIDING IN THE PAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anything matter anymore?

Guest Guest
How pathetic!!! I've lived in this Town for over 30 years, but until this day did not realize the extent of the maliciousness that exists in some of the people that live here.  Like it was mentioned by another, it is not all about these girls.  It is all about their parents.  You guys just can't let go, can you.  So their parents are involved with the Town.  Good for them.  We need more parents like them.  If everyone got involved, maybe this Town would not be going down hill as quickly as it is.  The girls made a mistake.  They suffered the consequences as a result.  NOW BUG OFF!!  FIND ANOTHER TOPIC!!!

1. The proper punishment should have been suspension for a certain number of games or removal from the team.

2. They did not make a mistake.

3. If it was your kid, and you were not "involved" like these parents, she would have been suspended for some games or removed from the team.

Guest Guest
You know what it all comes down to, sounds like some of you have daughters who may have tried out for the teams, whether JV or Varsity and never made it.  These girls are good players.  They made a mistake.  They have been severely punished for it.  The team and the coaches chose to keep them on softball.  From what I have heard, the girls are having to play extra harder to prove themselves once again.  Think about it.  Don't you think these girls know what they did was wrong.  Of course they do.  Hell, I am sure if they could turn back the clock, they would.  But it happened.  They learned from their experience.  The way some of you go on and on about this, it is as if you don't feel the punishment they received was enough.  Maybe they should be banned from KHS, or even this town.  Come on.  And whether they are underclassmen or upperclassmen, it doesn't matter.  They all did wrong.  They all paid the same price.  As for the seniors being banned from the graduation ceremony, I would double check if I were you, as I do not think that is the case.  And if it is correct, then if I were them, I would fight this.  Either way, however you look at it, it is done, it is over with, let these girls go on with their lives.  Are we going to hold this over their heads for the next 10 years.  Come on, be realistic.  Everyone deserves a second chance, including these girls.

1. They did not make a mistake, they made a choice to do the wrong thing.

2. It didn't just "happen" they made it happen.

3. When did it become OK to break rules and laws because you're a good player or your parents are taxpayers?

3. Proper punsihment should have been suspension from a certain number of games or removal from the team, not all of the peripheral punshments they received.

4. The coaches are afraid for their jobs, ask the former girls soccer coach what happened to him when a BOE member did not think his kid wasn't getting enough playing time.

5. No one has posted that this should be held over their heads for the rest of their lives. But the proper punishment should have been applied.

6. If this is a "little tradition" as some have mentioned, then it's obviously happened before and people know about it. Maybe it's time to put a stop to it.

Out of curiosity, is there a KHS rulebook that covers this situation? I'm sure most high school and college athletic departments would call for suspension or removal of the players involved.

Guest Guest
1. They did not make a mistake, they made a choice to do the wrong thing.

2. It didn't just "happen" they made it happen.

3. When did it become OK to break rules and laws because you're a good player or your parents are taxpayers?

3. Proper punsihment should have been suspension from a certain number of games or removal from the team, not all of the peripheral punshments they received.

4. The coaches are afraid for their jobs, ask the former girls soccer coach what happened to him when a BOE member did not think his kid wasn't getting enough playing time.

5. No one has posted that this should be held over their heads for the rest of their lives.  But the proper punishment should have been applied.

6. If this is a "little tradition" as some have mentioned, then it's obviously happened before and people know about it.  Maybe it's time to put a stop to it.

Out of curiosity, is there a KHS rulebook that covers this situation? I'm sure most high school and college athletic departments would call for suspension or removal of the players involved.

Please, let's get real. We are talking about 15, 16, 17 year old girls who are yet learning from life's experiences. Hell, you could be 90 and you still learn new things on a daily basis. Let's face the facts, it is not what these girls did ....... it is all about who there parents are and how involved they are in this town. So some of them are connected to the town by VOLUNTEERING their time to the issues facing this town. MORE POWER TO THEM. But you know what, it did not help their daughters any. It only made the situation harder for them.

As for the coaches being afraid for their jobs, give me a break. No one has threatened them. As a matter of fact, from what I understand, the girls were given 10 days suspension because of the coaches. Normal suspension is 2-5 days. These girls were made to suffer longer.

As far as this incident being tradition. I don't know about tradition, but I have heard that it has been done many times in the past, whether with the softball team, or other school related trips. No one ever got caught before. And if they did, it was swept under the rug. This time, they decided to make a big deal about it.

And get your facts straight. I've learned these girls were not allowed to start playing on the team right away. They had to show up for the games but were not allowed to play. Some I understand were kicked off the team and brought down to JV, others have not been given fair playing time. So even if they have learned from their "mistake", they continue to be punished. TELL ME, ARE YOU BEING PUNISHED ON A DAILY BASIS FOR YOUR PAST INDISCRETIONS!!!! I DOUBT THAT.

SO AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH THESE GIRLS PARENTS, POST A NEW TOPIC, OR BETTER YET, CONFRONT THESE PARENTS, FACE TO FACE. I AM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Guest Guest
No suspensions took place and stop sounding like they are second graders,they knew they were wrong but just think who the hell they are because of thre parents.no one is to blame but themselves.

THEY MADE A MISTAKE. GET OVER IT ALREADY!

Guest Kearny resident and parent

I agree, It is now time to just let the past stay in the past. Everyone does make a mistake and HOPEFULLY is all we as parents can say is that the Girls have learned a fine lesson. The punishment was handed out and was done, this incident happened awhile ago and now it is time to just let it be. I also do agree that there are many other Major problems in Kearny and the world, this is a minor problem. We have much much more to worry about than what has been done. All good Christians learn to forgive and forget. Question now how many Good Christians are posting bad things about our young ladies? Shame Shame. ;)

Guest Guest
Please, let's get real.  We are talking about 15, 16, 17 year old girls who are yet learning from life's experiences.  Hell, you could be 90 and you still learn new things on a daily basis.  Let's face the facts, it is not what these girls did ....... it is all about who there parents are and how involved they are in this town.  So some of them are connected to the town by VOLUNTEERING their time to the issues facing this town.  MORE POWER TO THEM.  But you know what, it did not help their daughters any.  It only made the situation harder for them. 

As for the coaches being afraid for their jobs, give me a break.  No one has threatened them.  As a matter of fact, from what I understand, the girls were given 10 days suspension because of the coaches.  Normal suspension is 2-5 days.  These girls were made to suffer longer. 

As far as this incident being tradition.  I don't know about tradition, but I have heard that it has been done many times in the past, whether with the softball team, or other school related trips.  No one ever got caught before.  And if they did, it was swept under the rug.  This time, they decided to make a big deal about it.

And get your facts straight.  I've learned these girls were not allowed to start playing on the team right away.  They had to show up for the games but were not allowed to play.  Some I understand were kicked off the team and brought down to JV, others have not been given fair playing time.    So even if they have learned from their "mistake", they continue to be punished.    TELL ME, ARE YOU BEING PUNISHED ON A DAILY BASIS FOR YOUR PAST INDISCRETIONS!!!!  I DOUBT THAT. 

SO AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH THESE GIRLS PARENTS, POST A NEW TOPIC, OR BETTER YET, CONFRONT THESE PARENTS, FACE TO FACE.  I AM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

No one has threatened the coaches you say. Let's keep an eye on the BOE.

Did you ever stop and ask yourself why it is "all about their parents"? Maybe it's time their parents got a little kick in the ass.

Their parents are free to post here just like anyone else. Let them tell their side of the story. You'll be waiting a long time for that one. Even they can't defend this situation.

But, I do love to read how you try to rationalize this.

Guest Guest
I agree, It is now time to just let the past stay in the past.  Everyone does make a mistake and HOPEFULLY is all we as parents can say is that the Girls have learned a fine lesson.  The punishment was handed out and was done, this incident happened awhile ago and now it is time to just let it be.  I also do agree that there are many other Major problems in Kearny and the world, this is a  minor problem.  We have much much more to worry about than what has been done.  All good Christians learn to forgive and forget.  Question now how many Good Christians are posting bad things about our young ladies?  Shame Shame. :angry:

You have got to love the twisted logic. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
No one has threatened the coaches you say.  Let's keep an eye on the BOE.

Did you ever stop and ask yourself why it is "all about their parents"? Maybe it's time their parents got a little kick in the ass.

Their parents are free to post here just like anyone else.  Let them tell their side of the story.  You'll be waiting a long time for that one.  Even they can't defend this situation.

But, I do love to read how you try to rationalize this.

YOU SEEM SO SURE OF YOURSELF. MY, OH MY. I GIVE THE PARENTS OF THESE GIRLS ALOT OF CREDIT FOR NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN THIS BULLSHIT DISCUSSION FORUM. THEY HAVE MORE CLASS ON ONE PINKY THAN YOU DO IN YOUR ENTIRE BODY. AND IF YOU SO MUCH WANT TO CONFRONT THE PARENTS OF THESE GIRLS, WHY DON'T YOU. CHICKEN, OR WOULD JUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. I AGREE WITH THE POST MADE BY ANOTHER NICE INDIVIDUAL. GET OVER IT. IF YOU HAVE ANY VALUES, RELIGIOUS OR NOT, YOU WOULD FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO. REMEMBER, GOD KNOWS WHO IS GOOD AND HE KNOWS WHO IS BAD, AND RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE A WORSE SINNER THAN THESE GIRLS WERE OR WILL EVER BE. IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT, YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF BURNING IN THE FIRES OF HELL!!

Guest Guest
YOU SEEM SO SURE OF YOURSELF.  MY, OH MY.  I GIVE THE PARENTS OF THESE GIRLS ALOT OF CREDIT FOR NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN THIS BULLSHIT DISCUSSION FORUM.  THEY HAVE MORE CLASS ON ONE PINKY THAN YOU DO IN YOUR ENTIRE BODY.  AND IF YOU SO MUCH WANT TO CONFRONT THE PARENTS OF THESE GIRLS, WHY DON'T YOU.  CHICKEN, OR WOULD JUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY.  I AGREE WITH THE POST MADE BY ANOTHER NICE INDIVIDUAL.  GET OVER IT.  IF YOU HAVE ANY VALUES, RELIGIOUS OR NOT, YOU WOULD FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO.  REMEMBER, GOD KNOWS WHO IS GOOD AND HE KNOWS WHO IS BAD, AND RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE A WORSE SINNER THAN THESE GIRLS WERE OR WILL EVER BE.  IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT, YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF BURNING IN THE FIRES OF HELL!!

You still can't come up with a decent defense of these "ladies" as you like to call them. Well don't feel bad neither can their parents, thats why they're keeping their usually big mouths shut.

If you want to feel sorry for someone why not the local team that was stripped of their undefeated season and chance at a league championship for using players that were illegal. Even though the coaches made a mistake (an actual mistake, not a crime) by playing girls that were not legal the whole team had to pay for it. That's why the Kearny girls are such a disgrace, because honest people pay the price while they skate by. They're supposed to be held to higher standards, that's what sportsmanship is all about.

I may be a bad boy, but I can tell you I'll be waiting in line behind these parents to get through the gates of hell. I've never used my influence to get any family members a job, paid off administrators, or gotten even with coaches because I didn't agree with them. If those are the acts of people with class you can keep them.

BTW, living in a section of town and calling it "The Manor" doesn't give you class, you can call it Monaco and it's still Kearny, NJ.

Now wake up and give me some reasonable answers to some of the questions that have been posted. Trying to make me the bad guy is getting boring.

Guest Guest

I think it's time for the Heyduke Kidz to set us straight on this situation. It'll be the Heyduke Kidz meet the KHS Softball Bratz. :angry:

BTW, what happened to Heyduke.net? I really thought the Kidz were going to change the world.

Quaker beards and beer guts all around. KHS really turns out some winners. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
The facts in this matter will always be circumspect in light of the BOE  "cover-up".  If it is true that the girl involved are still alowed to play softball, then it is no wonder people are outraged.  I would have thought removal from the team to be automatic.  Softball is  extracurricular!!

I have lived and worked in Kearny for over 40 years. I went to the elementary and Kearny High. I am embarrassed to say I live and work here. No Kearny team can ever perform in Disneyworld EVER. WOW - what a small mistake these girls made.

Let's set the record REALLY straight. The HS Principal did say the "young ladies" (weren't 2 of them 18?) they would be removed from the team, thrown out of the clubs they belonged to, no prom and no graduation.

Parents of the girls were at the meeting in KHS. One of the parents, who works as a professional in the system, did ask what the big deal was - they did not sign that their daughters would not steal? They DID not just steal a shot glass - they stole a lot more and are on Disney cameras doing this.

The next day the punishments were looked at again. The punishment was 10 day suspension. These "young ladies" are still in their clubs - including 2 in the National Honor Society(?). They will keep the scholarships they have received because of being in the Honor Society. Look at the rules of the Honor Society - A member can be removed for breaking the law - well last time I chedcked stealing was againts the law.

The coach did not want them on the team - she was TOLD she had to take them.

Someone wrote that the Board of Ed does not go after teachers or coaches who speak out. Where have you been for the last 12 years? Almost NONE of the faculty would say anything because of a fear of retaliation.

HAS anyone in this town talked to the High School students in general? The students think the punishment is a joke - the girls are laughing - they got away with it.

If this were some of the students whom I teach - they would have been on the outside looking in.

What is wrong with the people of Kearny?? NO one is screaming that the good name of the school and town is forever besmirched. They system has become a JOKE.

I have been to many Board of Ed meetings and I can count the number of people at the meeting on my two hands.

Some people say - let's move on and I agree - but ONLY when the facts are on the record and people have gotten what the deserve - not just a slap on the wrist.

Guest Guest
I have lived and worked in Kearny for over 40 years. I went to the elementary and Kearny High.  I am embarrassed to say I live and work here.  No Kearny team can ever perform in Disneyworld EVER.  WOW - what a small mistake these girls made.

Let's set the record REALLY straight.  The HS Principal did  say the "young ladies" (weren't 2 of them 18?) they would be removed from the team, thrown out of the clubs they belonged to, no prom and no graduation. 

Parents of the girls were at the meeting in KHS.  One of the parents, who works as a professional in the system, did ask what the big deal was - they did not sign that their daughters would not steal?  They DID not just steal a shot glass - they stole a lot more and are on Disney cameras doing this.

The next day the punishments were looked at again.  The punishment was 10 day suspension.  These "young ladies" are still in their clubs - including 2 in the National Honor Society(?).  They will keep the scholarships they have received because of being in the Honor Society.  Look at the rules of the Honor Society - A member can be removed for breaking the law - well last time I chedcked stealing was againts the law.

The coach did not want them on the team - she was TOLD she had to take them. 

Someone wrote that the Board of Ed does not go after teachers or coaches who speak out.  Where have you been for the last 12 years?  Almost NONE of the faculty would say anything because of a fear of retaliation.

HAS anyone in this town talked to the High School students in general?  The students think the punishment is a joke - the girls are laughing - they got away with it.

If this were some of the students whom I teach - they would have been on the outside looking in.

What is wrong with the people of Kearny??  NO one is screaming that the good name of the school and town is forever besmirched.  They system has become a JOKE.

I have been to many Board of Ed meetings and I can count the number of people at the meeting on my two hands. 

Some people say - let's move on and I agree - but ONLY when the facts are on the record and people have gotten what the deserve - not just a slap on the wrist.

LISTEN TEACHER, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. AS FOR THESE GIRLS JUST GETTING A "SLAP ON THE WRIST", WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. HECK, CHILD MOLESTERS RECEIVE A LESSER PUNISHMENT. THEY'VE DONE THEIR TIME AND ARE NOW MOVING ON. SHOULDN'T YOU BE.

Archived