Wating for 2smart to answer.

Guest Keith- Marshall,Mo

Guest Guest
LET me stay with you? You wanted my daugter to stay by herself while you went overseas! She had to beg you to let me stay with her!

Notice how he is sure to mention how much money he makes? Everything is about money to him.

:huh:

:D

:D

:P

Oh, man.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
LET me stay with you? You wanted my daugter to stay by herself while you went overseas! She had to beg you to let me stay with her!

Notice how he is sure to mention how much money he makes? Everything is about money to him.

Why did you have to stay with your daughter?

Yes I know him he's my son-in-law. I didn't say that he wasn't in the military, I said he got out when it got to him. Notice that he din't deny it!

You say I'm not a Christian yet you use that language! It looks like your the hippocrit!

Actually it HYPOCRITE.

As far as your being a Christian then act like one.

As far as my language goes I never said I was a christian.

I'll say it once more. I don't have a problem with Christinaity, I have a problem with christians.

As far as hypocrisy, why don't you look it up. Not only will you learn how to spell it you may actually learn the definition.

Okay guys, this isn't a daytime talk show. Obviously there are family issues going on, and it doesn't really seem like this forum is an appropriate venue for them. Let's stay on topic, shall we?

You certainly brought your laundry out in the open. After seeing this I can see why he didn't want your daughter to stay with you.

It is his duty to support his family well. The guard doesn't pay enough to decently support a family. In some cases, when employed, the civil or government employers make up the difference.

I don't know why you would want your son-in-law separated from his wife and your daughter dependant upon you. Seems unnatural.

Too many marriages are broken up by in-laws.

Guest 2smart4u
Like I said, everyone got more spiritual. Perhaps if you listened now and then you would have known that. You also would have known that I'm not an atheist. There were a lot of people who started believing in God-a non-judgemental, love-everyone God that allows them to do whatever they want and still go to heaven, like what the hippies believed in. Not much pot in the Green Zone. Nothing you said so far proves that you aren't a festering piece of crap, btw.

Well, aren't you the tough little cupcake. It's a good thing you're safe in your bedroom, if you said that to my face I'd B**ch-slap you silly.

Holy cow! If I wanted to see this kind of freakish, vindictive, family dysfunction, I'd watch Springer or similar. I don't know why he didn't want you staying with his wife in his absence*, but I can sure see why I wouldn't want you spending much time around my family.

* Nor do I care to hear either side of that story, nor did I care to hear anything at all about it in the first place.

Guest Autonomous
You certainly brought your laundry out in the open. After seeing this I can see why he didn't want your daughter to stay with you.

It is his duty to support his family well. The guard doesn't pay enough to decently support a family. In some cases, when employed, the civil or government employers make up the difference.

I don't know why you would want your son-in-law separated from his wife and your daughter dependant upon you. Seems unnatural.

Too many marriages are broken up by in-laws.

Actually she stays with us. As a small business owner, not only does no one cover me, but I have to depend on my employees to keep everything running smoothly without me. I have a lock on the computer now, so this should end this little soap opera.

Guest Guest
Holy cow! If I wanted to see this kind of freakish, vindictive, family dysfunction, I'd watch Springer or similar. I don't know why he didn't want you staying with his wife in his absence*, but I can sure see why I wouldn't want you spending much time around my family.

* Nor do I care to hear either side of that story, nor did I care to hear anything at all about it in the first place.

Was that the Springer or the Osbornes or that new show called "The LaClairs"

Guest Autonomous
Well, aren't you the tough little cupcake. It's a good thing you're safe in your bedroom, if you said that to my face I'd B**ch-slap you silly.

I'd do the same to anyone who doubted my service to my country to my face and then refused to apologize. Amazing-a 'Nam vet who uses the term "B**ch-slap"-wouldn't being a 'Nam vet put you in your 50s or 60s? Think you could take me? How is it you can be that old and still think "Kool-Aid Alert!" and "Watch out, rectum talk!" are the height of wit?

Guest Guest
Actually she stays with us. As a small business owner, not only does no one cover me, but I have to depend on my employees to keep everything running smoothly without me. I have a lock on the computer now, so this should end this little soap opera.

You have our deepest sympathy and best wishes. Good luck to you.

You have my sympathy too. Good luck. Its really very good and patient of you to support her even though she should be put into a soundproof cage.

Guest Patriot
I'd do the same to anyone who doubted my service to my country to my face and then refused to apologize. Amazing-a 'Nam vet who uses the term "B**ch-slap"-wouldn't being a 'Nam vet put you in your 50s or 60s? Think you could take me? How is it you can be that old and still think "Kool-Aid Alert!" and "Watch out, rectum talk!" are the height of wit?

I have to jump in here. I'm a Nam vet also and I'm "that old" (50's). I happen to think "Kool-Aid Alert" is a relevant term when used in the context of describing the ramblings of the Loony Left. It doesn't need to be the "height of wit" to be appropriate. Your attempts to denigrate 2smart are just dumb ; (Think you can take me ?). I haven't heard that since high school. Grow up.

Guest Autonomous
You have our deepest sympathy and best wishes. Good luck to you.

Thank you. Actually the nasty final post she made on several of my other favorite forums annoyed my wife, so we're going to move her into our old house until it sells. So in a way the whole ugly scenario worked in my favor.

Guest Guest
I have to jump in here.  I'm a Nam vet also and I'm "that old" (50's).  I happen to think "Kool-Aid Alert" is a relevant term when used in the context of describing the ramblings of the Loony Left.  It doesn't need to be the "height of wit" to be appropriate.  Your attempts to denigrate 2smart are just dumb ; (Think you can take me ?).  I haven't heard that since high school.  Grow up.

Of course you do. Interesting-I can literally not think of a single post by either of you that didn't denigrate someone. Yet when someone throws it back, you guys cry like babies. I'm totally done with you.

I have to jump in here.  I'm a Nam vet also and I'm "that old" (50's).

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you're the same person.

I happen to think "Kool-Aid Alert" is a relevant term when used in the context of describing the ramblings of the Loony Left.

That's because you're stupid. The whole "Kool-Aid" thing was related to a radical cult, something far more to the right than the left, if anything. Isn't everyone on the left supposed to be anarchic atheists according to people like you? Doesn't fit too well with the cult/"Kool-Aid" theme.

Guest 2smart4u
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you're the same person.

That's because you're stupid. The whole "Kool-Aid" thing was related to a radical cult, something far more to the right than the left, if anything. Isn't everyone on the left supposed to be anarchic atheists according to people like you? Doesn't fit too well with the cult/"Kool-Aid" theme.

It has nothing to do with atheism. "Kool-Aid" refers to the LoonyLeft who subscribe to such theories as "9/11 was a Bush/CIA conspiracy". The "Kool-Aiders" in Jonestown were no more out of touch with reality than the 9/11 conspiracy "Kool-Aiders".

Guest Patriot
Of course you do. Interesting-I can literally not think of a single post by either of you that didn't denigrate someone. Yet when someone throws it back, you guys cry like babies. I'm totally done with you.

"I'm totally done with you" ?? Does that mean I can't come over any more ??

Guest Autonomous
Did Paul overlook that this was in response to another "Think you can take me?"?

Which was a hasty response to an offer to b***h-slap me silly. Which does not excuse it-so I humbly apologize to anyone offended.

Guest Autonomous
It has nothing to do with atheism. "Kool-Aid" refers to the LoonyLeft who subscribe to such theories as "9/11 was a Bush/CIA conspiracy". The "Kool-Aiders" in Jonestown were no more out of touch with reality than the 9/11 conspiracy "Kool-Aiders".

Oddly enough, I agree. However, to the best of my knowledge no poster here has actually laid claim to such a theory.