Crossinguards

Guest guest_Guest

Guest bird's view

you mean the crossing guards in kearny, nj right? our crossing guards? lay off the crack son! these are the sorriest bunch yet. the kids do what ever they want and these pumkin heads allow them too. try viewing them in act then post. i especially love the one on davis avenue and hamilton her post is on the condon's stairs. can we say rip offs! you better off assigning grammar school kids to handle business!

Guest Guest
you mean the crossing guards in kearny, nj right? our crossing guards? lay off the crack son! these are the sorriest bunch yet. the kids do what ever they want and these pumkin heads allow them too. try viewing them in act then post. i especially love the one on davis avenue and hamilton her post is on the condon's stairs. can we say rip offs! you better off assigning grammar school kids to handle business!

There are some guards who need to be talked to about the way they do their job, but if no one reports them it will never happen....so if you are not pleased with one of them make a phone call.Or stop running Your Mouth.....Lets see You stand out there in all kinds of weather with poor rain gear and in the freezing cold weather if You think You can Do such a great job...Dealing is not a picnic...You should stand out there and see how nasty they are........

Guest Guest

The crossing guards make very little money and are responsible for crossing hundreds of kids all at one time, several times a day. They are out in all kinds of weather. I think they do a fantastic job and so do alot of other people in town. How can you stoop so low as to say bad things about them. Most are just getting by on what they make. It's a shame that alot of them even have to work to buy food at their age. You are a heartless coward. As far as the crack, I haven't heard that any crossing guard is using drugs EVER in the Town of Harrison. I do know that one cop and many fireman have been fired for using drugs. The fireman even get a pension for doing drugs. Stop the crap , ****bag.

Guest Guest   Guest
:unsure: GET'EM A DENTAL PLAN :DPLEASE

Why Some think they are sexy witout teeth.....Gums or Teeth?????????Which do You prefer....LOL :D:lol:

Archived