Spaghetti Monster-ism

Guest Pirate Bob

Guest Pirate Bob

I, Pirate Bob, (A.K.A Bob The Pirate), associate priest pastafarian and historian, would also like to teach in Kearney. I feel that the classroom would be a great place for me to proselytize and spread the truth about the flying spaghetti monster.

Please post a link where I can apply for a job.

Ramen,

Pirate Bob.

Guest Pirate Jarrad
I, Pirate Bob, (A.K.A Bob The Pirate), associate priest pastafarian and historian, would also like to teach in Kearney. I feel that the classroom would be a great place for me to proselytize and spread the truth about the flying spaghetti monster.

Ramen,

Pirate Bob.

Harrro Pirate Bob!

I did some interweb sleuthin' for yeh and found this here link.

Employment

And here is the employment application.

Employment Application

May the FSM and his noodly appendages help guide you to a job in the Kearny School District,

Pirate Jarrad

Don't you dare hire this infidel, this apostate, this charlatan heretic!!! He's spreading the false gospel of the FSM like so much cheap marinara … Come back to the one true faith of the Orbiting Teapot, Bob. If only the children knew that, since it can't be disproved, the Teapot is not to be doubted, out there orbiting twixt Earth and Mars. I know that I can't see it or detect it in any way, but I know in my heart that it IS there, and so none shall doubt its existence. And I too have the right to share this wisdom with the children so that they shall be saved from cheap and tawdry imitations (i.e., FSMs and the like), and so that they may spread the word unto the next generation after them, and the next one, and so on, and so on, and so on, until the last dish has been washed from the heavens and all the infidel (i.e., FSMs) shall be consumed. Amen!

Ramen,

Pirate Bob.

Guest Reality
Don't you dare hire this infidel, this apostate, this charlatan heretic!!! He's spreading the false gospel of the FSM like so much cheap marinara …  Come back to the one true faith of the Orbiting Teapot, Bob. If only the children knew that, since it can't be disproved, the Teapot is not to be doubted, out there orbiting twixt Earth and Mars. I know that I can't see it or detect it in any way, but I know in my heart that it IS there, and so none shall doubt its existence. And I too have the right to share this wisdom with the children so that they shall be saved from cheap and tawdry imitations (i.e., FSMs and the like), and so that they may spread the word unto the next generation after them, and the next one, and so on, and so on, and so on, until the last dish has been washed from the heavens and all the infidel (i.e., FSMs) shall be consumed. Amen!

:-)

The true irony is the sheep wont "get" this...