election

Guest 3 rd ward

Guest 3 rd ward

isn't it funny had all the town official have money for all the carnivals, picnics and all the other stuff, because it is a election year, we have not had a carnival in years. maybe it is because the mayor will sit so everyone can come to talk to him, because he can't go door to door, please let's get a new mayor and council in. where is all the money all the other years, new employees

Guest 2nd Warder

Get your facts straight. You were obviously not there. The event was run by the Harrison Downtown Community Development Partnership and its Chairman Councilman Anselmo Millan. The entire event was paid from donations from sponsors including Pechter's, Seabras Supermarkets, Harrison Cab, Casa Puebla New York, Spanish Pavillion, Goodwill, NJAccidente.com, Mayor James Fife and Council, Yeshua Adonai Christian Bookstore, El Meson De Luis, Red Bulls New York, Centro Romeu Cascaes Portuguese American Club, Harrison Elks. with donations and providing service at the event. Where were you? Home afraid of the the occasional showers. The event would have been even bigger if the rain had held out.

Get your facts straight. You were obviously not there. The event was run by the Harrison Downtown Community Development Partnership and its Chairman Councilman Anselmo Millan. The entire event was paid from donations from sponsors including Pechter's, Seabras Supermarkets, Harrison Cab, Casa Puebla New York, Spanish Pavillion, Goodwill, NJAccidente.com, Mayor James Fife and Council, Yeshua Adonai Christian Bookstore, El Meson De Luis, Red Bulls New York, Centro Romeu Cascaes Portuguese American Club, Harrison Elks. with donations and providing service at the event. Where were you? Home afraid of the the occasional showers. The event would have been even bigger if the rain had held out.

I’m sure everyone remembers “Harrison Fest,” which was held for years on the weekend before election day. No one believed it wasn’t a political event. This occasion was the same, but was held earlier than it should have been. What is impressive however, the list of business that were shaken down to sponsor it . Ask how this event benefitted many of those sponsoring it. Yeshua Adonai Christian Bookstore, really.

Guest Cross Street

As a resident in Doran's and Dollarhans Ward. I am pissed i was unaware of this freebie. Again, Millan using his power of Office to advance his personal re-election. This is a fraud and an ethics violation. Mayor and Council stand by these continuing abuses. The whole lot are rotten to the core and should be thrown in jail.

Such BS. Where is government when we, the residents need it. I will vote for Mayor only in November. Doran and Dolaghan will never get my vote ever again.

• 2 weeks later...

As a resident in Doran's and Dollarhans Ward. I am pissed i was unaware of this freebie. Again, Millan using his power of Office to advance his personal re-election. This is a fraud and an ethics violation. Mayor and Council stand by these continuing abuses. The whole lot are rotten to the core and should be thrown in jail.

Such BS. Where is government when we, the residents need it. I will vote for Mayor only in November. Doran and Dolaghan will never get my vote ever again.

if you vote for mayor fife, doran is the mayor, fife has no say