New book

Guest Bill O'Reilly

Guest Bill O'Reilly

Forget Killing Jesus and Killing Patton, my new book is Killing Truth. What a lying hypocritical POS fortunately for him, there's no credibility required for a Fox News job

Guest Fox Fan

Forget Killing Jesus and Killing Patton, my new book is Killing Truth. What a lying hypocritical POS fortunately for him, there's no credibility required for a Fox News job

If you're correct, then how do you explain the fact that all of O'Reilly's books have made the NY Times best seller list ?

Actually you can't offer any explanation. So you must be a Kool-Aid swigging POS. Eat your heart out, loser.

That's one of the dumbest posts I've ever read here. Stay off KOTW until you at least get into high school.

If you're correct, then how do you explain the fact that all of O'Reilly's books have made the NY Times best seller list ?

Actually you can't offer any explanation. So you must be a Kool-Aid swigging POS. Eat your heart out, loser.

Aww, did I strike a nerve? Speaking of truth, exactly how many screen names do you use on KOTW? You are all the lying fux news personalities rolled into one incoherent, babbling poster.

Simple-you can make good money telling the majority that they're the oppressed ones so they shouldn't change a thing. Eat my heart out? I'd rather not be a mindless sheep who only listens to people telling me what to hear!

No, the explanation is simple and obvious. There are millions of people, spoon-fed by the right-wing echo chambers, who love getting their prejudices fed by people like O'Reilly, and buy his books. Hate to make the comparison but remember, Hitler was elected by the German people, who adored him. See how easy that is. If you only had a brain.

Guest 2smart4u

No, the explanation is simple and obvious. There are millions of people, spoon-fed by the right-wing echo chambers, who love getting their prejudices fed by people like O'Reilly, and buy his books. Hate to make the comparison but remember, Hitler was elected by the German people, who adored him. See how easy that is. If you only had a brain.

Yeah, I guess you're right. The millions of Fox viewers are all wrong and you're right. LOL

Guest Fox Fan

Fox viewers are either sheep, who buy their BS, or they're too politically ignorant to understand what they're watching. That's how propaganda works.

Yup, right again. Every one of the millions of Fox viewers. LOL

Let's see, average number of fox viewers daily = 1.5 million

Number of Americans that voted for President Obama in 2012 = 65.9 million

Tv news is dead and if they would disconnect cable in the nursing homes where the Tv's run continuously fox would lose 80% of their viewers. So if fox being on top of the lame stream media ratings is your measure of success - congrats.

You are now dismissed and free to return to fox, home of the dumb land of the lie

"LOL"? That's all you got "Fox Fan"?

How about studying propaganda. It has methods, and it's an art. It's well documented. Study it, then watch your beloved Fox with an eye of critical intelligence. Then come back here and try to say something intelligent.

Guest Fox Fan

Let's see, average number of fox viewers daily = 1.5 million

Number of Americans that voted for President Obama in 2012 = 65.9 million

Tv news is dead and if they would disconnect cable in the nursing homes where the Tv's run continuously fox would lose 80% of their viewers. So if fox being on top of the lame stream media ratings is your measure of success - congrats.

You are now dismissed and free to return to fox, home of the dumb land of the lie

"Lame stream media" refers to the left wing dribble on Ch. 2, 4 & 7. Wise up, dummy.

The average Fox News viewer is 68 years old, male, and 98% white. Study after study shows that they are less informed than someone who watches no news at all. You wise up, dummy. You're a sheep and they are fleecing you.

Guest Guest

"Lame stream media" refers to the left wing dribble on Ch. 2, 4 & 7. Wise up, dummy.

Ok so you apparently have decided that you are the arbiter of what is and isn't lame stream media.

I have a question for you, is the Observer part of the lame stream media? I only ask because I never see any articles about the Kearny Republican Party.

Guest Guest

The average Fox News viewer is 68 years old, male, and 98% white. Study after study shows that they are less informed than someone who watches no news at all. You wise up, dummy. You're a sheep and they are fleecing you.

Kool-Aid alert !!

Guest 2smart4u

Gobbledygook

Guest Guest

Kool-Aid alert !!

Stupid, "fleecing you" means they're taking their money. They're playing on your worst prejudices, and you're too damned stupid even to realize that they're doing it to you.

Guest 2smart4u

You quote left wing propaganda rags that lie as much as zerO lies and you believe every word. Like I said before, wise up dummy.

Guest Guest

You quote left wing propaganda rags that lie as much as zerO lies and you believe every word. Like I said before, wise up dummy.

Business Insider?!? Wow just wow...

Guest Patriot

"LOL"? That's all you got "Fox Fan"?

How about studying propaganda. It has methods, and it's an art. It's well documented. Study it, then watch your beloved Fox with an eye of critical intelligence. Then come back here and try to say something intelligent.

"studying propaganda" ? So you're suggesting I watch MSNBC ? That gets you another LOL.