Brachman and Fife

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sad to say that campaign is over. Doran and the Dems will slaughter Brachman. Fife will be our Mayor for the next 4 years. I'm predicting a 70/30 result.

Guest Guest

Only if elected, 50/50, Fife will excuse himself for health reasons within a few short months of being elected and Doran will appoint ***** as Mayor.

Keep scheming you Zombie a**holes.

Edited by KOTW
Note: *****'s are from Original Poster not KOTW

Guest Harrison Senior

The zombies will get what they deserve; 4 more years of plum jobs to the chosen ones, ever rising taxes and failing municipal services.

Guest Guest

Only if elected, 50/50, Fife will excuse himself for health reasons within a few short months of being elected and Doran will appoint ***** as Mayor.

Keep scheming you Zombie a**holes.

KOTW, you are privy to certain info here about Harrison and Kearny (and about East Newark too---but who cares about that aborted version of a town). Deleting certain names, businesses and points of reference. I find you interesting. My guess is that you are a teacher from Kearny. But that's just a lame guess here. Let the mystery remain.

• 1 month later...

In Belleville the challenger ran a campaign stressing poor services,rampant corruption and higher taxes and came within 300 votes of knocking off the incumbent mayor. If it wasn't for a mistake at the end in which one of the mayor's running mates wanted to defect but she turned her back on him she would have won.

This past May in Belleville the challenger came very close to unseating the incumbent mayor.She ran a campaign stressing higher taxes and poor services along with rampant corruption.Sound familiar? The difference between Belleville and Harrison is that public safety in Belleville hasn't been undermined because of corruption.If Brachman runs an effective campaign chances are he'll crush Fife.

Guest taxpayer

I give Brachman a lot of credit but he doesn't have a chance against the Zombie majority. I will retire in two years and get out of here for good. I can't wait to leave, but I feel sorry for some idiot who doesn't know a thing about the town and is dumb enough to buy my house. And for you A Holes who will say move now, I will in two years. If I was on the public dole like you with 100K a year, I would stay and the dumb sucker taxpayers would pay me. I don't have that luxury. Starting to count my days left here and counting my tax payments going up. Oh, and Christie the republican is just as full of SH!T too.

KOTW, you are privy to certain info here about Harrison and Kearny (and about East Newark too---but who cares about that aborted version of a town). Deleting certain names, businesses and points of reference. I find you interesting. My guess is that you are a teacher from Kearny. But that's just a lame guess here. Let the mystery remain.

No, KOTW doesnt feel like having to pay out for Attorneys to fight the inevitable lawsuits that result from people who ASSume they are Anonynmous, making baseless accusations.... as has happened in the past

• 3 weeks later...
Guest get out

The zombies will get what they deserve; 4 more years of plum jobs to the chosen ones, ever rising taxes and failing municipal services.

I doubt your theory after the scandals that are spilling at the police department. there is a bit of everything happening, the cut throat rivalry is at a high. it seems certain powers that be are losing their luster. the zombies in charge are being told to f ck off. unbelievable that it took this long but not surprising every now and then a good house cleaning is needed. its past due if you ask me. maybe now the turf will be evenone can only hope. leadership has played out like obama. many of those cry babies will be removed. that dept is filled with ego matics from dispatch to detectives. watch your back ........what happens in the dark comes to light eventually the moment is now, ACT!

I give Brachman a lot of credit but he doesn't have a chance against the Zombie majority. I will retire in two years and get out of here for good. I can't wait to leave, but I feel sorry for some idiot who doesn't know a thing about the town and is dumb enough to buy my house. And for you A Holes who will say move now, I will in two years. If I was on the public dole like you with 100K a year, I would stay and the dumb sucker taxpayers would pay me. I don't have that luxury. Starting to count my days left here and counting my tax payments going up. Oh, and Christie the republican is just as full of SH!T too.

Brachman could be the answer , it's time for a change ! This administration is bogged down by the same concerns taking care of themselves and there friends. Let's face it they are not concerned about the taxpayer and there problems.

I doubt your theory after the scandals that are spilling at the police department. there is a bit of everything happening, the cut throat rivalry is at a high. it seems certain powers that be are losing their luster. the zombies in charge are being told to f ck off. unbelievable that it took this long but not surprising every now and then a good house cleaning is needed. its past due if you ask me. maybe now the turf will be evenone can only hope. leadership has played out like obama. many of those cry babies will be removed. that dept is filled with ego matics from dispatch to detectives. watch your back ........what happens in the dark comes to light eventually the moment is now, ACT!

What scandals are in the HPD?. The same crybabies 10 years ago are still at it and everyone knows who they are, The PBA sold out and supervisors were forced to retire or be demoted. The present Chief testified against a former Chief in a negative way saying that he ruled by fear and intimidation. So nothing has changed. What comes around goes around and they will get what they deserve.

What scandals are in the HPD?. The same crybabies 10 years ago are still at it and everyone knows who they are, The PBA sold out and supervisors were forced to retire or be demoted. The present Chief testified against a former Chief in a negative way saying that he ruled by fear and intimidation. So nothing has changed. What comes around goes around and they will get what they deserve.

sounds like your goose is cooked. in fact you job is in danger dear.your name was mentioned in the scandal. everyone knows your after dark activities and your co worker. hold on to your broom you'll be flying high soon enough. heard the tape made it to the right people., that holy act you play everyone saw you and him lol shame i hope his wife gets you good.

• 1 month later...

I'm sad to say that campaign is over. Doran and the Dems will slaughter Brachman. Fife will be our Mayor for the next 4 years. I'm predicting a 70/30 result.

That prediction was posted on 22 July 2014.

According to the Hudson County Clerk's office, Fife won with 69.52% of the vote. Round it off and you get 70.

Ladies and Gentlemen, how good was that prediction on Tuesday, July 22nd???

Damn, that poster rules!!!