More zerO lies.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

zerO recently said 7+ million people signed up for zerOcare. The Rand Research Group just announced that 1.2 million have signed up and only 550,000 were previously uninsured. How sad it is when you can't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of this lying POS.

Guest Guest

zerO recently said 7+ million people signed up for zerOcare. The Rand Research Group just announced that 1.2 million have signed up and only 550,000 were previously uninsured. How sad it is when you can't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of this lying POS.

Project much?

Guest Guest

1. You are a lying scumbag. Here is the Rand study. It's a net gain of 9.3 million people.

2. You and your fellow right wing scumbags have absolutely no plan. You would let insurance costs keep rising, which is what the insurance companies want.

3. You are too stupid to realize that big government is not the only path to tyranny. Pope Francis hit the nail on the head when he said recently that unfettered capitalism is the new tyranny. You don't have the brains to understand that the song you've been singing, probably for most of your life, no longer has very much to do with the world as it really is.

4. You're so knee-jerk opposed to government that you don't stop to think (I could stop right there) that the main reason government doesn't work better is that the people who support have bought it for their own gain.

Happily, though, we have a president who gets at least some of this. His proper title is "President Obama." If you prefer, you could call him "sir."

Guest Guest

I just read the Rand Report and which shouldn't come as a shock to anyone who reads 2dims post's the number as of today is 9.3 million.

' a whole THREE PERCENT of the Population...Oh yeah that Screams Success..... Thank god i;m retired. and YOU are paying for my Health Insurance APA...

Guest Guest

' a whole THREE PERCENT of the Population...Oh yeah that Screams Success..... Thank god i;m retired. and YOU are paying for my Health Insurance APA...

When we're trying to fix the problem of 44 million Americans being uninsured, getting nine million more Americans insured within a few months is a huge success. That's 20% of the formerly uninsured. If the Republican-controlled states were cooperating with the law, the numbers would be higher. The number of people insured keeps climbing anyway, despite a desperate campaign from the right wing to make the law fail. Millions more are and will be insured as a result of the Affordable Care Act, over the kicking and screaming opposition of people who insist that government can't do anything right, despite repeated evidence that government does a better job on certain issues than private industry could ever do.

Take for example the provision in the new law that prohibits denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions. That would never have happened if the profit motive solely drove insurance coverage. As a nation, we decided that a pre-existing condition should not be allowed as a basis to deny coverage. Why? Because the whole point of an insurance system is to spread risks, especially catastrophic risks. The virtue of democracy is that, when it runs properly, it focuses on the interests of the nation as a whole, not only the few who run insurance companies, oil companies, etc. The biggest problem with government in the United States right now is that the insurance companies, oil companies, etc., have people like you talked into the idea that less government means more freedom. That was true a long time ago but it's not true today, with the global economy and the huge corporations we have now, which have their fingers in everything, including our politics. With the Affordable Care Act, we the people won one for a change. If we had really done it right, everyone would have Medicare, like you have. I notice you're not complaining about the care you're getting.

If you're going to analyze public policy issues, you must understand what to focus on.