Bad Behavior

Guest Guest

I live on John Street. Mr. Brachman was campaigning and I spoke to him. He will get my vote. When i went to my car later i saw a young latino man removing all of Mr. Brachman's literature left at my neighbors door. This is so typical of what we currently are dealing with. Under the table politics and bad behavior by those elected.

I hope Mr. Brachman will get this message so he can put more stuff out to the public.

I live on John Street. Mr. Brachman was campaigning and I spoke to him. He will get my vote. When i went to my car later i saw a young latino man removing all of Mr. Brachman's literature left at my neighbors door. This is so typical of what we currently are dealing with. Under the table politics and bad behavior by those elected.

I hope Mr. Brachman will get this message so he can put more stuff out to the public.

Any particular or relevant need to identify the individual as a "young latino man?"

This is a wakeup call to every HHS grad with fond memories of Fife.This action is par for the course for Fife.He was part of an illegal secret HBOE meeting that cost taxpayers a lot of money and really hurt the kids education.The only way to end the culture of corruption is to get rid of Fife.

A lot of people are too afraid of personal/professional/educational retribution to take down a sign. However, inside the voting booth they can vote whatever way they want. I think it is ridiculous (although realistic) that we even have to factor in retribution. This doesn't feel much like a democracy & I will vote for any qualified person who has the courage to overturn this corrupt empire. Good luck Brachman!

Guest Harrison Senior

I agree with you 100% but the question is do we outnumber the zombies? Zombies don't die and they show up at every election and vote the way they're told. Harrison's problems can all be traced to a one party system where the administration does what it wants and the rubber stamp council does as they're told if they want to stay on the team. Harrison is a microcosm of Detroit and Chicago where democrats have control and have run the cities into ruin.

Guest citizen

The tactics used in '64 and '76 would backfire today because of the internet.The world would know quickly the truth about Harrison and home values may be adversely affected.

It's time for a change in Harrison, I hope it's not to late !

Brachman will crush Fife.

Just like the McCormicks crushed McDonough and Joanne (I'm Not A *****) O'Brien crushed Doran back in 2010. Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Sleepless in Harrison

Before you vote on Tuesday, you should ask yourself, am I better off than I was 2, 4, 6, 8 years ago? Of course the answer is no.

So, if you don't want to see anything different, vote for the same old, same old.

Fife is a very weak candidate.He can't knock on doors,he was involved with the HBOE corruption and there are very serious questions about his health.For someone currently in office there are few campaign signs displayed around town for him. Of course those who will vote for Brachman don't want his sign on their property for fear of retribution.There have been posts on KOTW that Fife and company have displayed signs on property without the permission of the owner. So of the few Fife signs displayed some of the owners of the property they're displayed on may actually vote for Brachman!!!!! Brachman will crush Fife.

Guest taxpayer

Wishing the best to Mr. Brachmann but the "Night of the Living Dead" is soon to come into play and the Zombies will vote row "A" all the way. It's like hoping you hit the lottery for change, but will never happen. I have 1 year, 10 months to retire and I am gone. Good luck Erik, you have my vote.

Jim Doran politics AGAIN. I remember peronal attacks against Amselmo, McCormicks and Hingcliff. Jim u deserve binng surrounded by such imcompetance just to maintain your $200,000 a year made up job position. It will catch up to u sooner than later.

After reading the letter from the Democratic Committee that came in the mail yesterday, I will absolutely NOT be voting for anyone running on that ticket. And as a life long Democrat that is noteworthy. That letter was the most disgusting example of mud slinging I have seen in a long time. It was slimy, nasty and wasn't even signed. And timed to arrive the day before the elections so the competition can't respond. Shame shame shame on the people behind that. That isn't going to sway anyone to vote for your candidates. It just makes you look nasty and desperate. And I will either be voting for your opposition or not voting for you. You may win the election but you certainly won't win the respect of your constituents when you present yourselves like that. Yuck.