Have a Good Retirement Councilman Ed Serafin

Guest East Newark Resident

Guest East Newark Resident

Enjoy your retirement Ed you were Good for East Newark and a Good Man this town is going to miss you. THANK YOU for your service to the Residents of this wonderful town.

Guest Long Time East Newarker

Enjoy your retirement Ed you were Good for East Newark and a Good Man this town is going to miss you. THANK YOU for your service to the Residents of this wonderful town.

Ed was gentile teddy bear and someone you could go to voice your concerns. He will truly be missed all the best Ed to you and your family.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stanley N.

Eddy, your the man, a good friend, a good husband, and were a good public servant. God Bless You my friend all the best to you and the family.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jerry the Blade

To one of the best people I have the pleasure to know all the best Eddy.

Guest Ronnie T.

To my dear friend Ed all my best wishes to you and your family on your retirement from the council.You always did what was right for East Newark. God Bless You Ed

Guest Gary the Fork

My dear friend Ed thank you for feeding me all those years when I couldn't afford to feed myself. Your kindness will never be forgotten. All the BEST to you and yours HAPPY RETIREMENT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike B.

Heard you Retired Ed you were one guy who never gave anyone a problem and you were a good worker and everyone respected you. Have a Happy Retirement my friend Good Health and Happiness to you and the family.

Guest Chief

You voted to **** ** **** working ****** ********,just to further **** *** *****. Now that your house has *********,because you ****** *** your ******,walk away ** ****,and have a brief retirement

Edited by KOTW
Conent.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gary Laqag

Ed, :D I remember you as a good guy who knew is job and always were willing to help anyone in need. Just heard about your retirement all the best my friend enjoy the rest of your life you deserve it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest John Mack

Eddy I just heard that you retired and am also retired and living in Florida, Glad you made it out of that rat hole Christie ruined the place and people who still work there are treated like animals what a shame! Enjoy your retirement my friend WE MADE IT now our time is ours to have fun!! God Bless You and your family my friend!!!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest Bill S

Ed just ran across this site and seen you retired didn't know it, what a great guy to work with even thou we were in different departments. Have a great retirement and a long and good heath my friend and sorry i'm late getting to you

• 2 years later...