All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Guest

Security guard Harrison housing

One of the main reasons the Gardens has this security officer is because of the adults that live on the premises. God forbid there is a little disagreement or scuffle between the kids in the courtyard and the parents/grandparents come out with gloves on. So don't come down on this man for trying to do a job that was given to him, come down on the nosey troublemaking adults that live there.
  3. Last week
  4. Guest

Keegan landfill

NJ Supreme Court closed the landfill temporarily. details at www.closekeegan.com
  5. Guest

Board of Corruption

The BOE has quietly took one of their ****** back into the pit ! Mary Torres is back on as Jim Doran steps down. Doran steps down as usual to cash in for his self serving ********, no pun intended !! He is being hired for an administrators position at the Board of Ed ! Taxpayers just keep filling their pockets. I was sad to leave Kearny, people say things like this happen everywhere, they’re wrong, it doesn’t, it just happens where it’s accepted as business as usual. Do I miss Kearny? A small part of me misses friends still there, but this constant abuse of the system and screwing of the taxpayers is not everywhere, only where it has become common practice. Life is good !
  6. Guest

No one is doing security when he is off on weekends or holidays.They need someone all the time.
  7. Guest

Hudson Tackle

What a shame Rest In Peace but does anyone know a good fish and tackle store local besides bullet hole annex
  8. Guest

The grass is always greenet somewhere else move out.
  9. Guest

Please this guard walks rain or shine or snow.what is your problem mad your husband did not get the job. Time to move out.since your ****** was evicted to bad she never went to **** for all the ******* she did of tenants shame on her
  10. Guest

Others are agreeing.So get your facts straight.And he isnt related to any one on board.Get a dictionary hell be back.He'll be back is the right spelling.I guess you are in the window too. Stupid fk
  11. Guest

Others,ate agreeing.So get your facts straight.And he isnt related to any one on board
  12. Guest

I see him walking around maybe you should get yours eyes checked and your ******* trouble makers. Go to he'll and back.
  13. Guest

Hudson Tackle

Mr Bill was Awesome! bought a bunch of Fluke rigs at the flea market from him, then he Taught me how to tie rigs. That's gotta be around 35 years ago,. and he was an old time back then.
  14. Earlier
  15. PVSC has been a workers paradise since the dead wood went out with the tide 7 years ago. Get yourself a raft for the next storm baby nuts in case you float out of the basement. Row your raft towards the Kearny dump and set up a tent when the ground dries. You will be where you belong to cry on the toxic garbage heap.
  16. Guest

Harrison Gardens

Why spent all the money on cameras and not look at whats going on.They are tripping over each other but no one can do the cameras.Joke3
  17. Guest

Went to the head.Maybe something will get done.I doubt it.Must be related if you thinks its ok to hang out and not walk around.
  18. Guest

Harrison Gardens

People here have to much time on there hands stop hanging out the window your jealous your husband did not get the job .move out
  19. Guest

Santos we have questions

The BOE has quietly took one of their snakes back into the pit ! Mary Torres is back on as Jim Doran steps down. Doran steps down as usual to cash in for his self serving appetite, no pun intended !! He is being hired for an administrators position ! Taxpayers just keep filling their pockets.
  20. Guest

He is a relative of the Head Yes Man. He ain't going nowhere.
  21. Guest

Harrison Gardens

YAWNNNNNNN. Move out if you don't like it, plenty of people want and are grateful to live there. The office personnel are not police so take your nosey a$$ to the phone and call the police if there is drug dealing going on. You think it is easy to deal with the walks of life that live here? I bet if you had the job for a day you would quit. Why don't you get a job (a real job 40 hours a week) and pay less attention to what everyone else is doing.
  22. Guest

Harrison Gardens

Listen This Site Is a Joke Post Your name
  23. Guest

Why are you so into what the security does; maybe you should be more concerned with yourself. Stop bashing someone's livelihood on a public forum you have an issue with it bring it to a person in charge.
  24. Guest

And when its a holiday or his day off no one replaces him.So why have him
  25. Guest

Harrison Gardens

I shouldnt have to move.Favoritism is fine But if your not gonna do the job.Let someone else do it.This place went to hell. And im not moving
  26. Guest

Security guard does not do his job he hangs out on peoples houses, when he is out he’s sitting in yard, getting paid to do nothing. He should be walking all over not standing in front of one apartment
  27. What wold a Baby Blue worthless punk know about work go back in little room and play your games and yes it,ts true employees are running out of there and the storm did,t even start yet. So if you work there then your a Beach Boy and Little Wayne man if you are making those comments see you later bushwhacker and don,t forget the KARMA!
  28. Guest

Laxed Security At Chemical Plants

You need to protect yourself and your family, check out www.aeroguardian.com
  1. Load more activity