All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. When I was younger I used to throw rocks at the trains that came past Garofola park. Now I just throw tantrums, Barney.
  3. arrow

All of the Archers practice safely and follow the posted rulings. That's your paranoia talking. Nobody wants to hurt you. What's stopping these archers from turning around and shooting you? Common sense and respect for human life and respect for the archery range that has been in this town for over 30 years without a single incident of first degree murder or manslaughter.
  4. Yesterday
  5. I don't deny that this a difficult job being Mayor or Councilperson and the way this Mayor and Council was able to convince Kearny that they would reduce Property Taxes and the prior adminstration was selling the water " WHICH THEY DID " and started the protests at Town Hall and started a uprising and made themselves the Hero's when in fact they gave away the candy store to gain control of town government only to enrich themselves with COUNTY JOBS which only a short time ago they detested "REMEMBER THE SANTOS THREAT TO RUN AGAINST SENATOR NICK SACCO" Long forgotten are are how the DOYLE, SANTOS GROUP ripped the county apart and now walks hand and foot in order to continue in getting a paycheck. This Mayor looks at his job as a man who thinks this is hard I have to get something out it and that's how he landed on his feet with a very well paid COUNTY JOB with a COUNTY CAR. I understand this is a difficult job but candidates that would like to run for office are discredited and are cast as bad people as they drag anyone who opposes them threw the mud and their little network of underground false rumor mill "AND THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD AT IT" discourages good people from running for any town position. Town Government is one sided and all I'm saying it doesn't hurt in having elections that matter to the residents of Kearny where they can go to the polls and make a choice instead of accepting an only choice. The next big tax increase is coming soon and the bonding of the GUNNEL OVAL PROJECT which should have been done long ago will cost this town a lot of money in debt for many years on top of the normal tax increase that you have received since SANTOS has been MAYOR when he first became MAYOR he said he had a plan and it was all glitter just to get elected so I will leave you with this for all you long time Kearny Property owners " WHAT WERE YOUR PROPERTY TAXES WHEN SANTOS FIRST TOOK OFFICE AND WHAT ARE THEY TODAY" Its easy to govern when you have the power to control unlimited funds. Until someone emerges that fully commits to running against this one sided government then people will continue to go to Town Hall and pay more increased taxes each and every year and nothing will change.
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to all you good Americans in are great country not all are good but that is true for all country,s I say throw the bad ones out. But what I really would like to talk about is the damage that was done the republican party in N.J. because of all the very bad decisions that where made by people like C.C. and W.F. and there crew. For example the P.V.S.C., N.J.D.W.S.C. all the Public employees Cops, Teachers and Fireman to many more to many to talk about. All good people the meat and potatoes and heart of the great state of New Jersey. So many hurt for no reason just personal selfish gain that did not work. To all the so called great leaders that did this the wheel will some day stop on you and that is not a good feeling. And sorry to say what goes around comes around and I personally and many friends have had this disastrous thing happen to us. So thanks for hurting all of us destroying the republican party good job losers now just go away and stay away. To all the good people of N.J. try to enjoy this day God bless you and it will soon be over and Governor elect Mr Murphy will lead this state in the right direction .
  7. Last week
  8. arrow

I caught the light,while heading south on Passaic, and Bergen avenues . I look to my right , see people shooting arrows into targets , towards the river ! there's no fence , or wall separating the archers from Passaic ave ! in these crazy times, whats to stop one of these archers from turning around , and shooting an arrow into a car, or someone riding a bike, or walking by ! lets stop a problem, before it happens
  9. I saw the Honorable Governor Christie in the owners box during the Cowboys game last night. The Governor looked so happy, almost as happy as my man Wayne & myself. What's not to be happy about? Tons of cash, fat pensions, excellent benefits and Murphy has assured us that all is well for the future! Wayne's also getting his patronage Firefighter appointments filled in Harrison & Kearny while the shit canned PVSC LOSERS pay their salary!!! It's a WIN/WIN/WIN in every direction! The holiday season is truly joyous when you are secure in your future. THE FIRED EX-PVSC LOSERS DON'T KNOW THAT FEELING BECAUSE THEY ARE DEPRESSED, BROKE AND PITIFUL!! HAHAHA Make sure you attend the next Firefighter swearing-in to beg for a chance at employment! HAHAHA!!
  10. Barney does not like paying taxes to our brave Firefighters. Barney's doesn't have the guts to be a Firefighter.
  11. The Kearny / Hudson machine has been around for a long time and will never change, and its really most of NJ with the exception of a few towns here and there. The best thing to do is just move out of state and leave the insane taxes behind. It's what my family has done and I will follow shortly.
  12. Barney can't be a Kearny Firefighter and he's jealous if the Mayor. You're not brave enough Barney.
  13. The reality is that Chief Dowie was owed by contract and state law these monies. You can't blame him for getting what he earned. Chief Dowie, a resident of Kearny, was probably one of the best Police Chiefs in Hudson County. His police officers are professionals and even when there was a bad apple or 2, the chief didn't hide them, he did his job and for a long time and deserves to retire with what he earned. The Mayor is an attorney, who works for the County. If the Mayor's job paid a decent salary there would be no need for a county job. You can't have a regular lawyer job and be Mayor of a town. There is simply too much that goes along with doing the Job that saying it's part-time is just stupid. It's a full-time job. The Charter School was the fault of the Board of Education. They should have purchased every school building in the town and avoided the loss of funds. We could have used the space for kids and/or use it creatively for other educational purposes. They have lost more funding than it would have cost to buy the buildings. I'm not against Charter Schools. They are innovative and have lit a fire under a Board of Education that yes was just doing the status quo and feeding the families that have made it their employment agency. What full time working resident can run for the Board of Education that has no connections to the schools so that a totally disinterested person can look at where the money is going. The learning curve, the amount of work that needs to go into it, so we get the professional board members exchanging favors despite an ethics code supposedly there to protect us from this sort of family first activity. Mayor Santos isn't perfect but he's pretty good... he could do more to spur the economy of Kearny, lower the taxes (please) and promote the uptown business district that is suffering. The KUEZ is poor. It has done little to get all the businesses online and market the town. You need to identify where you need places where people can pull over get something and leave without getting a ticket. The Mayor has to properly man the building department to get the houses that have been foreclosed upon "flipped" by investors who now stay away from Kearny because it takes to long to get permits and inspections for the shortage of manpower. Eyesores would be gone if this was addressed head-on. If you can do better run for office. It looks easier than it is. Start with putting your ideas here and going to coucil meetings and asking questions. There is plenty of information on this board going back many years to get a feel for the politics in Kearny and what to expect. Promote this message board/forum on Facebook and get others involved. This is the only place where information is not censored and politically correct doesn't apply for the most part.
  14. I agree with you. We could have had change. But, the people of Kearny don't want change. The last board of education election is proof of that. The same self serving people were elected. Will there be a change in Kearny?
  15. Barney is jealous of the Mayor and Firefighters. Barney could never be the Mayor or a Firefighter.
  16. Well another Election Cycle has come and gone and with no Opposition to Mr Santos and Company things will get worse and this group will continue in preserving a small circle of friends and family whether it be in Town Hall or the Board of Education. The question needs to be asked "CAN WE CONTINUE TO INCREASE PROPERTY TAXES TO THE POINT THAT IT BECOMES A PROBLEM TO PAY" This is a very difficult time for Kearny whether the Mayor wants to admit it and the backdoor agreements that were made with the Police Chief which to prevent BACKLASH was done after the election just shows the arrogant power of a Mayor and Council that has no accountability to the Public and shows no sign of changing in adjusting to the hard times that we face in the years to come with the hiring of more Family Firefighters and more Teachers being Laid Off as a result of Charter Schools invading our town. The sad thing is we the residents of Kearny are to blame in allowing a one sided town government to continue to operate without any CHECKS and BALANCES and as long as we go along with this arrangement the residents of Kearny will continue to be disappointed and frustrated in having no voice and no interest in what's happening to our town and where we started with this Mayor as to where we are now. Remember this closing thought when this Mayor came into office he was a Lawyer with nothing connected to government and now we see him in my opinion as a self serving with a comfortable COUNTY JOB which pays him quite well with a COUNTY VEHICLE with many of the Council following in his footsteps on the COUNTY PAYROLL so ask yourself if these people really put you first when they make their decisions or is it just a small circle of FAMILY and FRIENDS. You be the judge its not hard to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Just like the board of education. Jobs are us
  18. Look in the mirror yo! yo! if you can really be honest and take a true look you will see a big looser that will soon have no juice that sold his soul for 6 pieces of silver that is in real life is a rat, loser , bush wacker, that now is in big trouble because he will soon be on the wrong team and guess what that means You are fired sign this letter or no unemployment YO! YO!.
  19. EX- PVSC MUTANTS: BROKE UNEMPLOYED DEFEATED HUMILIATED ON WELFARE JEALOUS FAILURES DEPRESSED UNWANTED YOU GET IT: L O S E R S!!!!!! PS: Congratulate Wayne on the new Firefighters that you are paying for while you remain on WELFARE! Hahahaha 😂
  20. Pechter's Fire

@Kearny Senior: Watch the video asshole! No danger at all! When assholes like you quote statistics then you lost the argument. Keep being a jerk-off and pay your highest property taxes in the nation. My taxes do NOT support a paid Fire Department! Never have, never will!
  21. My understanding is his personnel record was wiped clean. Scary that they keep putting unstable people especially one armed with a gun in a school with children. Things to remember when you click the vote button.
  22. Harrison DPW driving

They are on their phones and most likely have not been **** tested
  23. It may be so but it may not be able to save your job WAYNE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
  24. Earlier
  25. Pechter's Fire

According to Google, over 100 FF's are killed each year at fire scenes, I doubt they were squirting water from a safe distance. Barney is so full of hate because he FAILED at becoming a FF. He must be a real joy to live with.
  26. The next new West Hudson Firefighter coming down the road is also the recipient of a certain PVSC Boss recommendation. I wonder who the power broker behind the patronage appointment is 😉? The fired PVSC LOSERS are paying this powerful man's friends for the tit Firefighter job even though the LOSERS are broke, jobless and probably homeless. Hahahaha
  27. Pechter's Fire

What's so hard about squirting water from a hose onto a building from a safe distance? If the video is supposed to show bravery then it's a BIG FAIL! It's absurd that the taxpayers are getting hit for 10's of millions a year to support these patronage & nepotism bitches!
  28. A companion ordinance – subject to a public hearing and adoption Dec. 5 – ratifying the change in pay for Dowie creates a “5% differential between his salary and that of the deputy chief,” according to Mayor Alberto Santos. “That would equal an additional amount of $10,844.60 for 2016 and $6,295.44 for 2017.” Additionally, the town agreed to provide the chief $87,609.50 – which breaks out as: $28,658.22 for 36 unused vacation days, $5,687.53 for holiday days,$1,519.75 for unpaid longevity and $51,744 for “debriefing” (terminal) pay. So Dowie’s total payout will come to $104,749.54. This town is a joke!
  29. Fearless Firefighters

It's easy to earn when it's your daddy handing out the bills.
  1. Load more activity