Parking On Noel Dr.

Guest Guest

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

Does the Mayor have a plan to deal with the extra traffic that Encap will cause on Schuyler Ave, Ridge Rd., and River Rd. It already takes 20 minutes to get from the Belleville Pike to the Lyndhurst border during rush hour.

And what about the parking situation on streets like Cantebury and Noel Dr. with full parking on one side of the street and limited parking on the other side.

Guest Guest
what is the problem, everyone has a driveway

Most driveways only fit two cars, most homes have three or four cars. The street parking is usually full between 4PM to 6PM weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday.

Guest Guest
Most driveways only fit two cars, most homes have three or four cars.  The street parking is usually full between 4PM to 6PM weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday.

Doesn't NA have a 2 hr. parking limit except for residents? When I

visit there [i am a caregiver} I see people park and then go get

the bus to NY> They are parked there all day.

Guest Guest
Doesn't NA have a 2 hr. parking limit except for residents? When I

visit there [i am a caregiver} I see people park and then go get

the bus to NY> They are parked there all day.

There's no limit as far as I know.

And not only is there no parking but Noel Dr is becoming a speedway also.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Most driveways only fit two cars, most homes have three or four cars. The street parking is usually full between 4PM to 6PM weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday.

That's your perogative to have that many cars in your home. The town provides you homes with driveways, if you overfill that space, then that is your problem. I don't even live in NA, but that was a really dumb statement.

Guest Guest

That's your perogative to have that many cars in your home.  The town provides you homes with driveways, if you overfill that space, then that is your problem.  I don't even live in NA, but that was a really dumb statement.

Learn hoe to spell then I'll answer reply to your statement. Horses ass! :lol:

Guest Guest
Learn hoe to spell then I'll answer reply to your statement.  Horses ass! :lol:

That's nice, you have excellent manners. I thought God made erasers because people make mistakes...so sorry to have ruined your day. By the way, it's HOW, not HOE.

Have a nice day.

Guest Guest
That's nice, you have excellent manners.  I thought God made erasers because people make mistakes...so sorry to have ruined your day.  By the way, it's HOW, not HOE.

Have a nice day.

No kidding moron, it's called sarcasm! God made erasers, oh brother!! :blink:;)

You're the one who started with the nasty posting. Where are your manners?

Archived