Harrison Fest

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Well, I must add that I was not one of the rich kids, but in all defense, you did not have to have a parent working in RCA to go to the swim program, my dad worked in Worthington, and he signed us up for swim classes offered to the ton, and anyway most of Harrison kids went to Kearny Pool, and I know that for a fact!

listen your living in the past, alot has happened, the project has created some of the most unique actors this town has ever seen. take some of the town workers that live there, if they hadn't existed we wouldn't have mixed babies claiming government assistance, some still working in town, drunken dope babies which tally up crime in school and keep our jail busy. slutty girls to keep the cops in town busy and happy. baby machines that drop once a year, town workers that keep two three jobs in town by kissing ass and sleeping with officials.those that use vote favors to send their kids to school where their asses will always be ghetto. so you see alot has happened, some don't ever leave they just keep breeding and cracking. GOD BLESS THE TAX PAYERS OF THIS TOWN FOR WITHOUT THEM THE GARDENS WOULD NOT COULD NOT EXIST!!!!

be happy your no longer on the list of actors! :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
listen your living in the past, alot has happened, the project has created some of the most unique actors this town has ever seen. take some of the town workers that live there, if they hadn't existed we wouldn't have mixed babies claiming government assistance, some still working in town, drunken dope babies which tally up crime in school and keep our jail busy. slutty girls to keep the cops in town busy and happy. baby machines that drop  once a year, town workers that keep two three jobs in town by kissing ass and sleeping with  officials.those that use vote favors to send their kids to school where their asses will always be ghetto. so you see alot has happened, some don't ever leave they just keep breeding and cracking. GOD BLESS THE TAX PAYERS OF THIS TOWN FOR WITHOUT THEM THE GARDENS WOULD NOT COULD NOT EXIST!!!!

be happy your no longer on the list of actors! :lol:

how many town officials grew up in the gardens?

taste the rainbow?

Guest guest
listen your living in the past, alot has happened, the project has created some of the most unique actors this town has ever seen. take some of the town workers that live there, if they hadn't existed we wouldn't have mixed babies claiming government assistance, some still working in town, drunken dope babies which tally up crime in school and keep our jail busy. slutty girls to keep the cops in town busy and happy. baby machines that drop  once a year, town workers that keep two three jobs in town by kissing ass and sleeping with  officials.those that use vote favors to send their kids to school where their asses will always be ghetto. so you see alot has happened, some don't ever leave they just keep breeding and cracking. GOD BLESS THE TAX PAYERS OF THIS TOWN FOR WITHOUT THEM THE GARDENS WOULD NOT COULD NOT EXIST!!!!

be happy your no longer on the list of actors! :angry:

I am looking at the future and you should not be quick to judge, one of those slutty girls may be yours or should I say probably is yours and by the way you just wrote I think you are more ghetto than most of the people in the gardens, usually people like you that point the finger are the ones who should be pointing the thumb. Are you saying everyone in your family is perfect? I think not! Maybe if you grew up in the Gardens you might be somewhat grateful today but it seems you are bitter and very unhappy only a bitter, sick, miserable person would make remarks about innocent children. God takes care of people who down his children!!!!

Guest Guest
I, as an inmigrant from spanish speaking language agree we should try to learn the language, BUT blame the government for providing every thing in spanish, and I would tell you that not all the other inmigrants learned the language, for your information the M's secretary is a polish translator and also ML from the center, nothing wrong with that but don't blame unly us the spanish speaking.

My friend, don't even think of going there. Spanish language immigrants are now getting preferential treatment when it comes to the language barrier. FACT.

Translators and "broken" English speaking people are welcome and not the issue.

The issue is the level of "accommodation" that exists so new additions to this country can acclimate easier ....... problem is though that so many take a "less than urgent" attitude when it comes to integrate into what is the society of the US. A society that, at it's core and through it's foundation, is English language based.

Oh and by the way, my people, my ancestors who came here, blended themselves into this society and embraced it at a time when it wasn't so "accommodating".

We never "lost" our heritage or "culture" and embrace it constantly but we know we are Americans, of the United States variety.

On the 4th of July we will celebrate this country as if our familial ancestors were actually there fighting for independence. Memorial day was spent remembering all the men and women, including many of my family, who fought to defend my country since.

Many people of the US ask more and more - "What can my country do for me now?". I believe we need to get back to "What can I do for my country?".

Stop asking for hand outs and start contributing ... in the end you'll find you get more in return than you could ever imagine.

Guest Guest

be happy your no longer on the list of actors! :angry:

Why don't you leave your name. Then we can shake your family tree and see what lemons fall. Or leave your address and then we can make derrogatory statements about your neighborhood. You have painted everyone in that neighborhood with the same brush, you have stated that people sleep around for their jobs and housing. You must be on crack, or else a very angry disgruntled miserable person, or both.

Guest Guest
I am looking at the future and you should not be quick to judge, one of those slutty girls may be yours or should I say probably is yours and by the way you just wrote I think you are more ghetto than most of the people in the gardens, usually people like you that point the finger are the ones who should be pointing the thumb. Are you saying everyone in your family is perfect? I think not! Maybe if you grew up in the Gardens you might be somewhat grateful today but it seems you are bitter and very unhappy only a bitter, sick, miserable person would make remarks about innocent children. God takes care of people who down his children!!!!

Someone is ingesting children? That can't allowed. Garden children? Maybe he thought they were produce or something. :angry:

Guest Guest
Why don't you leave your name.  Then we can shake your family tree and see what lemons fall.  Or leave your address and then we can make derrogatory statements about your neighborhood.  You have painted everyone in that neighborhood with the same brush, you have stated that people sleep around for their jobs and housing.  You must be on crack,  or else a very angry disgruntled miserable person, or both.

oh dear God we have freaks looking at mirrors now! THAT'S JUST PLAIN SCAREY!

did i Hit a nerve with the inbreds? i think i did, as far as disgruntle? ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO FOR THE TOWN ARE. I BELIEVE IT'S A WAY OF LIFE FOR YOU VERMONS! :)

Guest Guest

EAT SHIT AND WELL YOU KNOW............THE ONLY GOD YOU SEE IS THE FIRST OF THE MONTH , YOUR CRACK DEALER AND WHEN YOU GO CRYING TO MIKE ABOUT YOUR PAST DUE RENT.

Guest Guest

Pretty funny how ignorant most of you are!

The fact that Spanish speaking voters get preferential treatment is great. It shows that when politician need your votes they will cater to you and your "group".

Also please realize I have never read in the constitution where you MUST LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH. Let the market place determine this. Most people learn the "native" language out of need. Most likely in hopes of getting a better job.

If you cant beat them join them. Learn a second Language.

Guest Guest

The fact that Spanish speaking voters get preferential treatment is great.  It shows that when politician need your votes they will cater to you and your "group".

Also please realize I have never read in the constitution where you MUST LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH.  Let the market place determine this.  Most people learn the "native" language out of need.  Most likely in hopes of getting a better job.

That would be the US Constitution, written in English, correct? Or was it specially translated for you into the "native" tongue of your country? "The marketplace"? Wow, you may not be ignorant but you are close to being dumber than dirt. Stop trying to be a big shot.

Guest Guest
oh dear God we have freaks looking at mirrors now! THAT'S JUST PLAIN SCAREY!

did i Hit a nerve with the inbreds? i think i did, as far as disgruntle? ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO FOR THE TOWN ARE. I BELIEVE IT'S A WAY OF LIFE FOR YOU VERMONS! ;)

Maybe you should learn how to spell. Again Leave your name.

Guest GUEST

The fact that Spanish speaking voters get preferential treatment is great.  It shows that when politician need your votes they will cater to you and your "group".

Also please realize I have never read in the constitution where you MUST LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH.  Let the market place determine this.  Most people learn the "native" language out of need.  Most likely in hopes of getting a better job.

Does MANDARIN (Chinese dialect) OR CANTONESE count?

Guest harrison resident

I HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THE HARRISON FEST THE MULTICULTUAL WHERE WAS THE IRISH MUSIC AND THE OTHER MUSIC HARRISON IS JUST NOT HISPANIC OR PERVIAN THERE ARE STILL IRISH PEOPLE LEFT WHERE WA OUR MUSIC.AND ANOTHER THING THE PORTUGUESE THAT RAN THAT MUSIC ON THE HARRISON AVE SIDE BY THE HIGH SCHOOL WHERE CHASING PEOPLE OUT WHO WERE NOT PORTUGUSE GUSS WHAT THIS AMERICA IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT I WILL GLADLY PAY TO GET YOU ON THE NEXT BOAT WITH MILAN .

Guest Guest
I HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THE HARRISON FEST THE MULTICULTUAL WHERE WAS THE IRISH MUSIC AND THE OTHER MUSIC HARRISON IS JUST NOT  HISPANIC OR PERVIAN THERE ARE STILL IRISH PEOPLE LEFT WHERE WA OUR MUSIC.AND ANOTHER THING THE PORTUGUESE THAT RAN THAT MUSIC ON THE  HARRISON AVE SIDE BY THE HIGH SCHOOL WHERE  CHASING  PEOPLE OUT WHO WERE NOT PORTUGUSE GUSS WHAT THIS AMERICA IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT I WILL GLADLY PAY TO GET YOU ON THE NEXT BOAT WITH MILAN .

OK You Racist Prick !!!! I'm sick of this town and it's racist residents. Your asking where was the whole irish gigs well if no irish community members signed up for a spot at the show then they didn’t get to play it’s as simple as that ! and as for the "PORTUGUSE" Remark I personaly know no one was run out of the parking lot b/c I was there for the most part. The only Incident that I’m aware of was some one decided to stop by and cause problems and they were asked to leave. And by the way to that obtuse remark about gladly paying to get us back on boats take your own advice b/c at one point or another your relatives came on a boat !

Guest Guest
I HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THE HARRISON FEST THE MULTICULTUAL WHERE WAS THE IRISH MUSIC AND THE OTHER MUSIC HARRISON IS JUST NOT  HISPANIC OR PERVIAN THERE ARE STILL IRISH PEOPLE LEFT WHERE WA OUR MUSIC.AND ANOTHER THING THE PORTUGUESE THAT RAN THAT MUSIC ON THE  HARRISON AVE SIDE BY THE HIGH SCHOOL WHERE  CHASING  PEOPLE OUT WHO WERE NOT PORTUGUSE GUSS WHAT THIS AMERICA IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT I WILL GLADLY PAY TO GET YOU ON THE NEXT BOAT WITH MILAN .

Irish music and Polish music was on the agenda to play on Sunday. Whether they did or not I don't know. After walking the fest on Saturday, which took no more than 1/2 hour [boring] I did not return on Sunday. That place you talk about by the school, you are correct, I stopped by and was told that I would be better off to go to the Elks. [ I am Irish]. I was with a Portuguese friend and she was invited to stick around. She was so embarressed and angry and told them off in their language. I vote no more fests.

Guest Ward Cleaver

Please at least attempt to spell check.. Does angry mutant know how to proof read??? Listen to yourself... Collect your bottom feeding friends and file for a permit. Then you can have your addition to the "Multi-Cultural FEST"

There should be a rule against typing without a GED... TARD...

Guest Guest
Please at least attempt to spell check.. Does angry mutant know how to proof read???  Listen to yourself... Collect your bottom feeding friends and file for a permit.  Then you can  have your addition to the "Multi-Cultural FEST" 

There should be a rule against typing without a GED...  TARD...

What are you:? An English Prof. or something. Who cares about the grammar mistakes. This is not English class. People are just trying to put a point across.

Rereading your reply, I would thing that you are the slang Prof. What you wrote does not make much sense It is not proper English it is Slang.

Guest Guest
Irish music and Polish music was on the agenda to play on Sunday. Whether they did or not I don't know. After walking the fest on Saturday, which took no more than 1/2 hour [boring] I did not return on Sunday. That place you talk about by the school, you are correct, I stopped by and was told that I would be better off to go to the Elks. [ I am Irish]. I was with a Portuguese friend and she was invited to stick around. She was so embarressed and angry and told them off in their language. I vote no more fests.

well what did you expect???????these people are like that did you think they care about anything other then their own? i know people got sick on their chicken any way so screw them and they shit let see how many cause shit in town this weekend after their big party in newark this weekend i hope the cops nail them with all the underage drinking and dui that come land here. f*ck them they rape this town and country then fled into the hillbilly hills in their inbred country. f%ck them and f%ck them all! sardine eating drunks :):wub:

Guest Guest
well what did you expect???????these people are like that did you think they care about anything other then their own? i know people got sick on their chicken any way so screw them and they shit let see how many cause shit in town this weekend after their big party in newark this weekend i hope the cops nail them with all the underage drinking and dui that come land here. f*ck them they rape this town and country then fled into the hillbilly hills in their inbred country. f%ck them and f%ck them all! sardine eating drunks :angry:  :o

YOU MUST BE THE BIGGEST IGNORANT ASS WIPE I'VE EVER HEARD, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO? LIVE OFF THE STATE? I KNOW PORTUGUESE ARE VERY HARD WORKERS, AND THEY KEEP THEIR PROPERTY VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? SURE YOU CAN'T RESPOND YOU ARE TOO IGNORANT AND YOU ARE A COWARD. SARDINES ARE VERY GOOD, BUT I'M SURE YOU CAN'T AFFORD THEM, GO EAT AT BURGER KING............................................

Guest Guest

WHO CARES WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THAT WAS PLAYING, AS LONG AS YOU ENJOYED IT, AND IF YOU DIDN'T THEN MOVE ON AND GO ELSEWHERE. WHY COMPLAIN, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Guest guest
Please at least attempt to spell check.. Does angry mutant know how to proof read???  Listen to yourself... Collect your bottom feeding friends and file for a permit.  Then you can  have your addition to the "Multi-Cultural FEST" 

There should be a rule against typing without a GED...  TARD...

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY......... what are "BOTTOM FEEDING FRIENDS"?

IS IT A "LOCAL' TERM, OR DOES IT COME FROM "DOWN SOUTH"?

Guest GUEST

THEY WERE ONLY GIVEN 15 MINUTES EACH. tHE OTHER GROUPS WERE GIVEN MUCH MORE TIME THAN THAT.

Plus, there were a lot less booths selling items than in the other yrs in the past.

Guest Guest

Again let the marketplace determine things. The U.S. has no, I repeat no "official language". If people want to speak French, Spanish, Korean they have that right. Again don't "hate" join in on the fun. It just so happens that Spanish speaking countries have the most immigration right now. Be happy learn to speak Spanish.

Guest Guest
YOU MUST BE THE BIGGEST IGNORANT ASS WIPE I'VE EVER HEARD, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO?  LIVE OFF THE STATE? I KNOW PORTUGUESE ARE VERY HARD WORKERS, AND THEY KEEP THEIR PROPERTY VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? SURE YOU CAN'T RESPOND YOU ARE TOO IGNORANT AND YOU ARE A COWARD.  SARDINES ARE VERY GOOD, BUT I'M SURE YOU CAN'T AFFORD THEM, GO EAT AT BURGER KING............................................

YEAH OKAY, HOW DO YOU ACCOUNT FOR THOSE RENTING ROOMS OUT TO THESE ILLEGAL? SARDINES MAY BE VERY GOOD FOR YOU EATEN AND COOKED IN NEWARK WHERE YOU ALL FIRST LANDED. GO THERE. WELL KEPT, YEAH BIGGEST SLUM LORDS AROUND. NASTY GRAPE GROWING DISRESPECFUL INBREDS THAT ONLY BELIEVE IN THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. GO STOMP SOME OF THAT GRAPE INFESTED MOONSHINE WINE YOU PEOPLE BATH IN. ARROGRANT SON OF HAIR BITCHES! AT LEAST BURGER KING THEY SERVE IT MY WAY STRIGHT UP AMERICAN. BACK STABBING INBREDS!!!! GO BACK HOME NO ONE CALLED YOU. COME HERE TO TAKE OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY AND THEN BUILD HOMES THERE AT YOUR MUDDY POND COUNTRY TO RETIRE TOO. :angry::o:o