Trouble Heading From The South

Guest Guest

People of North Arington put all Your feelings aside and Unite with One Another to save Your Town.Look at what has happened to the 2 Towns south of You.Harrison and Kearny fell down so fast it is hard to fathom.Kearny is halfway there.You are still in good shape,Keep it that way.Put all the Political shit aside and look at what could happen.

• 7 months later...
People of North Arington put all Your feelings aside and Unite with One Another to save Your Town.Look at what has happened to the 2 Towns south of You.Harrison and Kearny fell down so fast it is hard to fathom.Kearny is halfway there.You are still in good shape,Keep it that way.Put all the Political shit aside and look at what could happen.

:lol::lol: hey na people are to stupid to care! santos is opening the dump do they care? hell no they like garbage trucks running around town! you warned them and do they hear you? hell no! see just stupid thats all :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
:lol:  :lol: hey na people are to stupid to care! santos is opening the dump do they care? hell no they like garbage trucks running around town! you warned them and do they hear you? hell no! see just stupid thats all :angry:  :angry:  :lol:

Birthday 19 May 1953

Location GAINSVILLE FLORIDA

Interests DRAG RACEING & OLD TRUCKS AND HOT LADIES & ULGLY DOGS LIKE ME!! O YAH ELBOW ROOM! LOTS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

What is raceing?

Birthday 19 May 1953

Location GAINSVILLE FLORIDA

Interests DRAG RACEING & OLD TRUCKS AND HOT LADIES & ULGLY DOGS LIKE ME!! O YAH ELBOW ROOM! LOTS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

What is raceing?

:angry::angry: oops your right no e :lol::lol:

• 5 months later...
Guest You are no better

If you think that you must worry about Kearny and Harrison residents moving into your town, beware. There are more low life scum already living in North Arlington, and they have been there for years. The only reason they are there is because they inherited their house. I have lived in North Arlington for the past 32 years, and before that I was in Lyndhurst for 16, and have seen them all. I support the newcommers because they have more respect for themselves and others. You "native" residents better watch your step because you will eventulaly be put in your place.

Guest Harrisononian and Proud

Hey, Harrison on it's way up since you've moved out. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think I said I was gone. It was really great walking thru town yesterday. Trash wasn;t picked up fro Christmas and it was left on the streets blowing in the wind.

"Most" people of Harrison are truly disgusting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*
Don't think I said I was gone. It was really great walking thru town yesterday. Trash wasn;t picked up fro Christmas and it was left on the streets blowing in the wind.

"Most" people of Harrison are truly disgusting.

Then keep your mama off the streets.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest
If you think that you must worry about Kearny and Harrison residents moving into your town, beware. There are more low life scum already living in North Arlington, and they have been there for years. The only reason they are there is because they inherited their house. I have lived in North Arlington for the past 32 years, and before that I was in Lyndhurst for 16, and have seen them all. I support the newcommers because they have more respect for themselves and others. You "native" residents better watch your step because you will eventulaly be put in your place.

Than go back to Lyndhurst dick......

Guest Guest

maybe I am stupid but you wouldn't won't me to say what I think you are. Stay up there where you belong. If its so dirty what the hell are you doing down here. Your being nosey .

Guest 10th grader
maybe I am stupid but you wouldn't won't me to say what I think you are. Stay up there where you belong. If its so dirty what the hell are you doing down here. Your being nosey .

wouldn't "WON'T" me to say ?? You mean wouldn't "want" me to say.

Guest Guest

Do you really think people from Kearny & Harrison are low life scum. People from our communities wouldn't want to move to the quaint little shit hole to the north the dumping ground for Bergen County. Talk about poor looking streets, rotten Police most of the people don't spend one cent in your crap borough that why all your stores, restaurants have had to close. If I lived in NORTH ARLINGTON I wouldn't feel to superior I WUOLD BE THINKING JUST MAYBE NEWARK OR JERSEY CITY MAY LET ME MOVE THERE I HAVE EXPERIANCE.

Guest Kearny Resident

How dare you!!!! Get your nose out of the air and realize that things change. People are people whatever their ethnic background. There are stupid ignorant people everywhere, you are proof of that.

• 1 year later...
How dare you!!!! Get your nose out of the air and realize that things change.  People are people whatever their ethnic background.  There are stupid ignorant people everywhere, you are proof of that.

27595[/snapback]

after reading what you wrote i cant imagin you dont know how close you are to kearny and harrisoni all these small towns are in the same boat. we really need one another now more than ever ,start helping now.. dont waite till its to late get involved...

• 4 years later...
Guest little leaguer

Mrs Pezzola will save the day. She runs the observer smoothly. Still looks *** *** *** ***. And could possibly keep out the invading trash. Or at least bake them cookies and milk. ''Welcome to N.A''

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 1 year later...
Guest Too old to move

These towns are all shot! It wasn't all that fast either. People just refused to see it. It started at least 25 years ago. It is happening all around you! Hudson, Essex and yes sorry to say Bergen County. When I was a kid they used to call North Arlington the cesspool of Bergen County and that was 45 years ago. The only difference is now is its true!

Guest NJ Resident

Its called "white flight." it is a real term. If you doubt it look it up. It has been going on for years all over in cities and small towns near cities. It's not heading from the south. Its here. It will continue to happen all over America. Wake up and smell the reality!