So Who Owns A House Down The Shore?

Guest Harrisonian_Guest

Guest Guest
I am sure she remembers where she came from. You are a very bitter person who has NOTHING going on in your own life.  The family you are referring to has suffered many tragedies, they deserve to have a nice life. You have no idea how ignorant you sound in commenting about their financial situation and marriage. Maybe if you went through the heartache they have you would also want to move on with your life in a better place.

I guess its easier to sit back and receive state ASSistance while judging those around you.

Go out and do something for someone besides yourself today.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT,BRAVO,BRAVO :(:(

The only reason that couple did so good is because they were asskissers. They

were dishonest and milked the system. Most of the people that live there are

hard working and just want to take care of their family, the rest are seniors

who already did their dues. These people don't make big money and don't

have high ranking jobs, because they choose not to kiss ass. The gardens has

10 buildings and over 200 units and the ones on welfare and the misfits are a

small handful. I do agree that this small handful should be dealt with. I also

agree that the people living there not on the lease should be dealt with. On

the other note, if Kathy wants to move from one apartment to the other, thats

her business, she moved to the same amount of rooms but arranged different

giving her more roon for her kids. The women works, the man works, two

peoble making a living and trying to get by without having to kiss ass. Now

thats a Bravo. Oh yes the family had tradgedy. Every family has seen tradgedy

but they dont milk the system because or it, These people were thiefs.

THE GARDENS ARE FOR LOW INCOME FAMILY'S NOT TWO INCOME FAMILIES , :(:( MOVE OUT/////// i HEAR kEANSBURG HAS NICE WEATHER AND TRAILER PARKS

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
i live in the gardens

how can i move out and get a shore house on the water? can someone help me?

yes///fill up your trailer and get off at the KEANSBURG EXIT/////STAY EAST AND YOU'LL RUN INTO SUMTHING CALLED WATER,BRING YOUR SOAP PLEASE :(:(:(:(

If Keasnburg is so bad, Why is the average property listing running in the $250,000 Range??? Those are for Good sized lots, Probably TWICE the size that you would find in our area, driveways, garages, 3-4 bedroom 1 1/2 bath homes.... in THIS area, you're looking at a mean average higher than that for a Multi-family with very little property, and no off-street parking. Keasnburg, and Monmouth County is looking a HECK of a lot better than Hudson County anyday!!!!!!!

:DTHEN WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF THE COMPUTER,AND CATCH THE BUS TO KEANSBURG. I HEARD THEY HAVE A SPECIAL//PEOPLE WITH A FULL SET OFF TEETH RIDE THE RIDES FREE------O'H WELL MAYBE NEXT YEAR :(

Guest Guest
Once again, the comment was NOT directed towards the family and the difficult times they faced so please keep that out of the post or mayb you are looking to turn this into something it shouldn't be.

First of all, I can read so there is no need to repeat yourself. How can you say the comment was not directed at the family. It is totally slanderous towards their daughter. They are no longer there, they having brains, have moved on. I would bet that the people who are posting all this crap are total hypocrites, who were probably nice to their faces and talked about them behind their backs. Nobody is saying that the post was directed towards their tradies, it was just a reminder to some people so that maybe they could stop being so bitter towards them.

Guest Wrong again

The comment was not a slander towards her daughter, it clearly stated the truth. She forgets where she came from, makes you wonder if her new high fluting friends know she once lived in the "ghetto" of Harrison - I say that the odds are slim to none.

The comments were not a slander against the family, it clearly stated the truth how one family milked the system while living in low income housing - housing that was established to assist those families in need. Was that family financially in need of that housing - I say odds the odds are slim to none.

It's great that they FINALLY moved out and moved on with their life - but during those years of living in the low income housing they took a home away from a family who was in much more need of that type of housing. For that I say shame on them and any other individual who continues to milk the system. There are many families in this community who struggle to pay the high rents of this town, why not offer them the housing that is more suitable to their income. Kick the ass kissers out and put the need in.

Talk about hypocrites - this town in filed with them - please let's not open up a can of worms with that comment.

Now go check your mailbox

Guest Guest

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ON THE WAITING LIST FOR A LONG TIME///

MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU'LL MOVE UP TO THE GHETTO///// BET YOU'LL KISS ANYBODY'S ASS//// THERE ARE NUMEROUS TWO INCOME FAMILY'S IN THE GHETTO//// SHOULD THEY LEAVE SO WELFARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN MOVE IN AND DESTROY THE PLACE/// <_<<_<<_<

Guest STOP THE INSANITY

What makes you think I was on the list long, maybe I live in the "ghetto" now, maybe I to got in because of my connections or maybe I'm just an innocent bystander disgusted with the system because maybe I see people struggling to pay their rent - that point doesn't matter - all that matters is if one family is FINANCIALLY qualified to live there. I'm sure there are two income families living there - but the question is what is their combined income - I'm sure most of them still qualify for the assisted living. I applaud those hard working individuals who are living a decent life trying to do what is best for their family. I'm disgusted with people like the family in question who take advantage of their connections. Once again I will state my opinion - LEAVE THE GARDENS FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF THAT TYPE OF HOUSNG.

Guest 3rd Warder
What makes you think I was on the list long, maybe I live in the "ghetto" now, maybe I to got in because of my connections or maybe I'm just an innocent bystander disgusted with the system because maybe I see people struggling to pay their rent - that point doesn't matter - all that matters is if one family is FINANCIALLY qualified to live there. I'm sure there are two income families living there - but the question is what is their combined income - I'm sure most of them still qualify for the assisted living. I applaud those hard working individuals who are living a decent life trying to do what is best for their family. I'm disgusted with people like the family in question who take advantage of their connections. Once again I will state my opinion - LEAVE THE GARDENS FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF THAT TYPE OF HOUSNG.

Why don't they just indict Ray Lucas' dad for allowing this stuff to happen, he is the Executive Director of this federally funded housing project? His son can bail him out of jail. The feds better start doing their job the Mayor and his band of thiefs are laughing at the federal government. Who gets an apartment? Not the people waiting on the official list. It's those politically connected or who give paybacks to the Mayor and his friend, no matter what their financial condition looks like.

Guest GUEST_Guest

MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU'LL MOVE UP TO THE GHETTO///// BET YOU'LL KISS ANYBODY'S ASS//// THERE ARE NUMEROUS TWO INCOME FAMILY'S IN THE GHETTO//// SHOULD THEY LEAVE SO WELFARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN MOVE IN AND DESTROY THE PLACE/// <_<<_<<_<

[font=Arial THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ON SOME KIND OF ASSISTANCE DOES NOT MEAN THAT ARE ALL BAD YOU HAVE GOOD AND BAD. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS THAT ARE ON WELFARE AND HAVE ALL THE NICE NEW CARS ARE THEY ALL REPORTED.

Guest Guest

MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU'LL MOVE UP TO THE GHETTO///// BET YOU'LL KISS ANYBODY'S ASS//// THERE ARE NUMEROUS TWO INCOME FAMILY'S IN THE GHETTO//// SHOULD THEY LEAVE SO WELFARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN MOVE IN AND DESTROY THE PLACE/// :rolleyes:  :lol:  :P

[font=Arial THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ON SOME KIND OF ASSISTANCE DOES NOT MEAN THAT ARE ALL BAD YOU HAVE GOOD AND BAD. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS THAT ARE ON WELFARE AND HAVE ALL THE NICE NEW CARS ARE THEY ALL REPORTED.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT- FIRST YOU WANT AN APARTMENT IN THE GHETTO,NOW YOU WANT A NEW CAR.SO WHAT DO YOU WANT NEXT,TO DRIVE YOU FROM KEANSBURG TO THE GHETTO///////GET A JOB ;):D:P

Guest you are sooo bitter

" Now go check your mailbox "

I am assumming that is a term that you are quite familiar with. I on the other hand are not. I work for my check and have since I was 16 years old. That is why now, I have a nice home, new car, take awesome vacations and have money in the bank.

If she grew up anywhere near you, I wouldn't blame her from wanting to forget it.

Get over it and try to think happy thoughts.

Guest Harrisonian_Guest
Political person-----house down the shore

Mayor ----- yes

Tom Powell ------ yes

Mike Rodgers ----- yes

Peter Higins ----- yes

Artie Petigrew ----- can't afford it

Dan Kelly ----- lucky to have an apt, but owns

Carol Mandaglio ----- I believe so

OJ DiSalvo ----- lucky to be alive

Doran ----- ???

Mike Dolahan ----- ???

Victor Villalta ----- no?

When I started this page, it was to show how the mayor doesn't own a piece of property here in Harrison, but own down the shore. Though his puppet toys own property here, none of them have what it takes to dedicate their time to running this town. This town is like a run away train. Someone on board has to sacrifice themself to try to bring things to order.

I also work for my check in a job that wasn't POLITICALLY APPOINTED thank you very much!

I too am happy she moved away - happier that her system milking family has finally given a family in need the opportunity to live where they can afford to live. You sound like a family friend or one who kisses ass along with them - crawl back into your hole and realize that you are noboby unless you kiss somebody's ass

Guest Guest
I also work for my check in a job that wasn't POLITICALLY APPOINTED thank you very much!

I too am happy she moved away - happier that her system milking family has finally given a family in need the opportunity to live where they can afford to live. You sound like a family friend or one who kisses ass along with them - crawl back into your hole and realize that you are noboby unless you kiss somebody's ass

JUST THINK NEXT YEAR ANOTHER APARTMENT MIGHT BE OPEN SO YOU CAN MOVE AGAIN, SOMEDAY YOU'LL BE OUT OF THERE DON'T WORRY"MAYBE HELL WILL FREEZE OVER TO" ;):P:P

Guest Guest

WELL LET'S SEE KNOW/YOUR NOT AN ASS KISSER,BUT YOU LIVE IN A RENT CONTROLED APARTMENT,'' ITHINK THAT QUALIFIES YOU AS AN ASS KISS,SO KISS MY ASS,AND TRY TO IMPROVE YOURSELF YOU MISERABLE LITTLE LOW-LIFE ;):P:P:P

Guest Successful

Sorry, but I am not a friend or family member. I also do not have to kiss anyones ass for a job, never did, never will. I also do not and would not, ever have a politically connected job. My brains and class have gotten me far in this life.

I hope you finally get into the gardens(if you are not there already) and get a town job you so obviously,pathetically, crave. Keep kissing ass its bound to get you somewhere. OH well, until then, continue to wallow in your self pity and save those pennies!

Guest Guest

shore house = paid off with 30 year mortgagae while at gardens

pv salary = 60-80K

pension = 60-80K

lawuit = millions

total = thanks harrison

Guest Disgusting

No wonder why they moved out of town - they had to hide their face in shame - shame on them for milking the system. Once they got their millions they were off to live happily ever after - laughing at the system they milked for many years.

Guest GUEST_Guest
Yes it's great that her daughter married up and moved out of town - but she needs to remember one thing - she was born and raised in the gardens - get off your high horse b*tch and realize you may have bettered yourself financially but that doesn't make you a better person. You are still from Harrison no matter how you slice the dice

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT SHE HAD MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF UNLIKE YOU SO STOP YOUR BOO HOOING AND GET A JOB AND MAYBE YOU TOO WILL GET OUT OF THE GARDENS, OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO AMBITION!!!! BUT YOU MAY HAVE 5 OR 6 KIDS ON WELFARE, (TALK ABOUT MILKING THE SYSTEM)GEE WHO'S FAULT IS THAT???? PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK, I GREW UP IN THE GARDENS ALSO BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I IS THAT I MADE SOMETHING OF MY SELF INSTEAD OF HANGING IN HARRISON DRINKING, DOING DRUGS AND GETTING KNOCKED UP!!!!! IT'S A VICIOUS RECURRING CYCLE WITH SEVERAL FAMILIES IN THE GARDENS, IT'S CALLED THE WHITE TRACH SYNDROME!!! :rolleyes::unsure::D:P

Guest Guest
No wonder why they moved out of town - they had to hide their face in shame - shame on them for milking the system. Once they got their millions they were off to live happily ever after - laughing at the system they milked for many years.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO FOR A BOAT RIDE,JUST PUT YOUR TEETH IN FIRST, :rolleyes: PLEASE :unsure::D

Archived