Police And Fire Contracts

Guest Howard

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ass wipe same statement as before 5 years without a contract. And you state We are cry babies! YOU ARE A ASS! AND YOU CAN KISS MINE!

With an attitude towards the citizens you are supposed to be serving such as you've shown, you WONDER why noone has any sympathy for you?? Or maybe people remember when the KFD Officers settled theyr contract early, and made LOTS of concessions that they knew wouldnt be honored once the rank and file won their contract...Last i looked the Officers werent paying that 50% Co-pay on their Health Insurance that they agreed to.

This is not work. Just a web site. I can let off steam! Just like you. At work We are always polite and willing to help out with anything the citizens need. I think you are off base to compare statements on this web site to our jobs. But with that said, You are right about a attitude I should have toned it down, but after 5 years it is insane the way we are treated. Have a nice day. :ph34r:

I agree! 5 years is way too long to be waiting on a contract. I have great faith in the whole fire department. By the way, to all you naysayers.......who are you going to call when your house is on fire? :ph34r::ph34r:

Guest polanski
:ph34r:  :ph34r: 1st you lie ! it was tested after the fire and it worked ! yes it was old " if you are a fire fighter you would want to test thease things ! and make sure they work! its your life and the TAX PAYERS LIFE AT STAKE!  like i said practice! all the fire fighters ! practice ! or was this a work action????and does the cheaf still have a job? why?  contract or not this was sloppy at best! shame on KFD! :ph34r:  :ph34r:

The water department turned on the hydrant in the morning.....get your facts right fart

Guest Contract
:D You say I keep repeating myself. You are correct. I do not post to debate our contract or lack of on this board! I keep posting to remind the taxpayers like myself that this issue is costing us the taxpayers big$$$ for a legal fight that did not have to be. Now you must ask, did the town put away the $$$$ for the last 5 years? I do not think so. So with this in mind :lol: 5 completed years without a contract is WRONG. :)

;) You say I keep repeating myself. You are correct. I do not post to debate our contract or lack of on this board! I keep posting to remind the taxpayers like myself that this issue is costing us the taxpayers big$$$ for a legal fight that did not have to be. Now you must ask, did the town put away the $$$$ for the last 5 years? I do not think so. So with this in mind  :o 5 completed years without a contract is WRONG.  :o

:D:lol: BLAME CRISTY WHITMAN SHE DID THIS TO YOU! THIS IS RIGHT TO WORK AT WORK ! THE STATE OF FLA HAS THE SAME LAW AND ITS UNION BUSTING AT ITS BEST!!!!! CHANGE THE LAW GET A CONTRACT!!!!! :):):)

Guest Guest
:D You say I keep repeating myself. You are correct. I do not post to debate our contract or lack of on this board! I keep posting to remind the taxpayers like myself that this issue is costing us the taxpayers big$$$ for a legal fight that did not have to be. Now you must ask, did the town put away the $$$$ for the last 5 years? I do not think so. So with this in mind  :lol: 5 completed years without a contract is WRONG.  :)

Then quit already! Go away! Stop repeating yourself and go work and live in another town. I am sick of hearing about your damn contract! The longer you continue to annoy us on this board with your repetitve drivel, the more I hope you don't get a new contract, get it! Is it so hard to just leave already? How long have you been posting the same message on this board. Contract, do us all a favor...**** *****!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. To the poster, since firefighters put their lives on the line everyday, I thought your phrase was inappropriate and unnecessary, your point was made without the phrase.

Guest Contract
Then quit already! Go away! Stop repeating yourself and go work and live in another town. I am sick of hearing about your damn contract! The longer you continue to annoy us on this board with your repetitve drivel, the more I hope you don't get a new contract, get it! Is it so hard to just leave already? How long have you been posting the same message on this board. Contract, do us all a favor...**** *****!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.  To the poster, since firefighters put their lives on the line everyday, I thought your phrase was inappropriate and unnecessary, your point was made without the phrase.

:D Don't blame me if you are a miserable ass. You should move I am staying in town. And if you don't like my posts it's simple. Just stop reading my posts. You have a choice. This is America "Free speech and all. :lol:

;) Don't blame me if you are a miserable ass. You should move I am staying in town. And if you don't like my posts it's simple. Just stop reading my posts. You have a choice. This is America "Free speech and all. B)

:ph34r::lol: IF YOU ARE A FIRE FIGHTER YOU BETTER START DOING YOUR JOB! AND EARN YOUR MONEY! THE TOWN DOES NOT HAVE TO GOVE YOU ONE ITS A RIGHT TO WORK STATE NOW! READ THE LAW! YOU LOSE! THANKS CHRISTY! :):):)

Guest Guest

We all know which end of the body a fart comes from, right? Judging by many of your comments its as close to crapola as one may get.

We all know which end of the body a fart comes from, right?  Judging by many of your comments its as close to crapola as one may get.

:lol::lol::lol: im to close to home for you huh! at the very least i did my job right ! are you????? :lol::lol:

:ph34r:  :P IF YOU ARE A FIRE FIGHTER YOU BETTER START DOING YOUR JOB! AND EARN YOUR MONEY! THE TOWN DOES NOT HAVE TO GOVE YOU ONE ITS A RIGHT TO WORK STATE NOW! READ THE LAW! YOU LOSE! THANKS CHRISTY! :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :lol:

KOTW Note: This post had no comment. I posted it because it was posted by a member. Member, please repost with your comment.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
In July the Firefighters will be starting five (5) years without a contract.

Thats one...two...three....four....five.....for the record.

The Police will be close to One (1) year without a contract.

Whats wrong with this town?

The fact is that on July 1st the fire department will be without a contract. Their present contract will end the last day of June 06. They will not be going on 5 yrs. without a contract.

The fact is that on July 1st the fire department will be without a contract. Their present contract will end the last day of June 06. They will not be going on 5 yrs. without a contract.

Someone said Kennedy was shot yesterday........get with the times jerky!!!!!

Guest So typical in Kearny

I cannot believe what I am reading.

These men and women risk there lives everyday for you! How could you resent their pay and benefits.

I would bet anything if the people who are posting ..go get another job...ever had a fire in their homes or a buglary they would be the first to scream and yell that the fire department did not respond fast enough or the police did nothing about the situation.

If you are so concerned about your taxes why not fight to find a better way to fund schools.

It is not the salaries and pensions making your taxes go up. It is the waste, mismangement of funds, the unecessary jobs, Town Attorney pension's and benefits,double dippers and the constant borrowing from the pension funds, etc. etc. etc.

PS: I am not a Town Worker, policemen or fireman, state worker, or teacher.

just an ordinary working class person.

Guest A retired out of town FF

I'm new to this website. What about PERC & arbitration ??

• 1 month later...

Archived