Its About Time

Guest helpforharrison

Guest helpforharrison

to all people posting on this site:

keep up the good work. harrison needs its citizens to make the current administration answer for years of gross misrepresentation. anyone that has information that can help the people of harrison realize this, should post it and post often. it is time for the people of harrison to finally have a voice against the regime that is in the process of killing a once great town. but dont stop here. go to meetings, gather info, and make the mayor and council answer for years of neglect and illegal conduct.

Guest Upcoming attractions.

Bob Murrays salary

Individual Salaries for all Town employees, including the relative's of the Mayor

PSVC salaries and bonuses

The minutes to the Redevelopment meetings. (If there is any, and if not why?)

This is all being worked on and will be brought to you soon courtesy of your friendly local officers.

That's if I don't get layed off by the time I get the materials.

Guest Guest

If were layed off it will give us more time to dig things up on these politicians. Hey Councilman Kelly I thought we were gettin fired. Hey Ronnie Cat 20 cops were to be fired and demotions, where are they? Oh we need to guard the mayor's nephew, so we need cops for now. Your house of cards are crumbling, the stupid cops are coming for you, and we know what you all are hiding. ARE YOU SCARED YET.... BETTER GET RUNNING BECAUSE THE BIG BANG IS COMING SOON..... NOT BAD FOR A BUNCH OF STUPID COPS. HUH... The dirt lies in the records and boy are you going to be eating them. Next time think before you act. The Avengers are coming and we aint scared.

Guest Guest

all of these topics are all fine and well, but how long has this web page been posting all the bad things the people of our town have done? And how many things have actually been resolved? Thats what I thought. why bother if we're just going to be ignored? people go to town meetings!!! have you seen the observer, what the people did to protect their one family homes, and to protect their cops, etc. this web page will get us no where, we need to hit them where it hurts, in front of the public and the officials!

Guest helpforharrison

i can assure the people of harrison that the april council meeting and CAUCUS will have many more people in attendance. but i also urge everyone that posts here and is currently unhappy with the direction our town has taken to join us there. there is no longer a reason to be afraid the majority of harrison is fed up. the numbers against the current regime are growing. together and only together as a unified voice can we right the ship and change the path for a better harrison. remember a mayor and council are civil servants put in ofiice to serve its people. the people do not bow to the wishes of its mayor and council.

Guest ditch digger
I hear that the cops are giving the politicians a real run for their money. Good! about time. Keep diggin guys

I agree with the cops going crazy trying to rid the town of the scum thats run a muck for years, and yes guys I will pay that prohibitted ticket (LOL) soon, cause I feel your wrath & its about time!

Its about time we all band together and clean-up this mess our town Father's have put us in.

Don't be afraid of them there are no more jobs left for them to dole out, all their relatives already have them.

PS. Is it ture here in Harrison if your a politican you can will a job to a family member upon your passing?

Guest one who knows

who ever said councilman kelly wants to lay off 20 cops lets make that 25 they all live all over the state, they sleep all night {wasen't one or two caught} they are affaird of the rain god forbid they get ;):D wet. the fact is the harrison P.B.A. are the ones breaking there own laws and are getting caught. there only resourse is to attact the fire dept.

by the way one councilman did contact morristown and glen ridge i know i helped him, he has all the facts on a half paid half volly fire dept.

he also has the amount of money the town would save by paying kearny to patrol our streets, you would be surprised of the savings. that would get rid of all you cry babies who will never get promoted, and the main reason for that is you are P.B.A. and your leadership stinks, that is why a F.O.P. member is being promoted.

i hope all you P.B.A. follow councilman dorins advice he gave you at his house while you were all watching football games, having a few beers, and who knows what else went on,you will end your career right were you started.

by the way i think a new chairman is coming your way, and you can bet your as#you won't get away with half of what your doing now.

Guest Guest

I take offense that you say the cops sleep all night. I hope you meant our highly regarded fire dept. who have contracts similiar to that of professional athletes. If it were not for the cops this town would be under siege by a crimewave that is only stopped by THE PROACTIVE PATROL of the Harrison Officers. To be situated between Newark and Jersey City the ones who desrve credit for the low crime statistics are the very cops who you mistakenly say sleep on duty. As to living out of town, I wonder how many of the $100,000+ salaried dept. heads actually live in Harrison instead of just having an address there. The Police job is difficult enough these days not only because of the aggressive lawbreakers but also because of the liability police incur in the form of lawsuits everytime they handcuff someone. Stop the union stuff, it doesnt help anyone.

Guest Betrayed
who ever said councilman kelly wants to lay off 20 cops lets make that 25 they all live all over the state, they sleep all night {wasen't one or two caught} they are affaird of the rain god forbid they get :lol::lol: wet. the fact is the harrison P.B.A. are the ones breaking there own laws and are getting caught. there only resourse is to attact the fire dept.

by the way one councilman did contact morristown and glen ridge i know i helped him, he has all the facts on a half paid half volly fire dept.

he also has the amount of money the town would save by paying kearny to patrol our streets, you would be surprised of the savings. that would get rid of all you cry babies who will never get promoted, and the main reason for that is you are P.B.A. and your leadership stinks, that is why a F.O.P. member is being promoted.

i hope all you P.B.A. follow councilman dorins advice he gave you at his house while you were all watching football games, having a few beers, and who knows what else went on,you will end your career right were you started.

by the way i think a new chairman is coming your way, and you can bet your as#you won't get away with half of what your doing now.

Hey Mike, Put your teeth back in, take your prozac and go back to sleep. No way in hell your brother will be a police director... :P

Guest Guest

The cops can't sleep at night because Councilman Kelly is still sleeping under the Fifth Street foot bridge. Hey Dan you wan't a blanket or is the leaves sufficient.

Guest Insp. Callahan
who ever said councilman kelly wants to lay off 20 cops lets make that 25 they all live all over the state, they sleep all night {wasen't one or two caught} they are affaird of the rain god forbid they get :P:lol: wet. the fact is the harrison P.B.A. are the ones breaking there own laws and are getting caught. there only resourse is to attact the fire dept.

Dear FOP, the threats were made about three weeks ago. Then on the day of the parade, by a drunk Councilman Kelly.By the way he is suppose to be off the bottle, not a bottle attached to his mouth, to more than three officers, one of which is an FOP member. Yes, guys got caught sleeping and were punished. When they got caught, the Chief was looking for an FOP member who thought he was retired.What did the man who runs the FOPget caught doing? He was caught moving on duty with a town truck. As well as several other Incidents. Don't forget he has thing about DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO and a spotless 28 year record HAHAHAHA.

First of all your really need help if think the Polticians would give up their own Dept. for Kearny to Patrol Harrison. Appples and Oranges you brainwashed idiot, never get promoted, were did you finish on the Sgt's list, not the top 5-6. So you will be standing the corner also.

Oh I hope and pray its Kelly, that fight will be easy. All we have to do is walk into meeting with a case of beer and a bottle of scotch.

At your next meeting Ohh I forgot there is no Lodge in the garage anymore, so you and your four members remeber one, I thing ALL YOU HAVE IS THOUGHTS NOT VOTES.

Guest Guest.
The cops can't sleep at night because Councilman Kelly is still sleeping under the Fifth Street foot bridge. Hey Dan you wan't a blanket or is the leaves sufficient.

Actually he sleeps in the Kingsland Courts at his daughter apt. I'll bet the voters of the third ward don't know. But the Hudson County Board of Elections knows.

Archived