Wayne Forrest PVSC Great Man!

Guest PVSC Executive

Guest PVSC Executive

I would like to thank the Honorable Governor Christie and the Honorable Wayne Forrest for providing a generous six figure no work job for myself and two family members. Christie and Forrest drained the swamp which made room for an educated person such as myself to procure a high salaried position free of stress and pesky oversight. Fantastic pay, a generous vacation and sick day package, top notch health care and a rock solid state pension at the end. We are absolutely living it! I often laugh thinking about which losers where kicked to the curb to make room for us. It's 5 O'clock somewhere. Gotta go! ?

Guest The spinning Wheel

Man you got a great job the only thing wrong is you did not get the right way and I am sorry to say what will happen after January you know the old what goes around comes around . Karma Karma Karma!

Guest The Hammer

Good for you on the great job you have that you got from a very bad move that hurt 200 family and lots of other people but wait until January because the fire storm is on the way and then its By By.

Guest Anti Christie
On 4/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, Guest PVSC Executive said:

I would like to thank the Honorable Governor Christie and the Honorable Wayne Forrest for providing a generous six figure no work job for myself and two family members. Christie and Forrest drained the swamp which made room for an educated person such as myself to procure a high salaried position free of stress and pesky oversight. Fantastic pay, a generous vacation and sick day package, top notch health care and a rock solid state pension at the end. We are absolutely living it! I often laugh thinking about which losers where kicked to the curb to make room for us. It's 5 O'clock somewhere. Gotta go! ?

You should thank GOVERNOR A$$HOLE for your job because in 8 months you'll be calling him an A$$HOLE for putting you on the unemployment line because as we say in politics the WHEEL TURNS and the climate that this Governor A$$HOLE created in throwing innocent people out like dogs and you don't think there's a revenge factor in this equation you are sadly mistaken. Try shopping your resume around working for CHRIS CHRISTIE and WAYNE FOREST as highlights and see who hires you. Tough times are waiting for you and lets hope you are saving your money because while CHRISTIE will be making money he could give a $HIT about you he's done so your on your own. That's the kind of guy you hitched your wagon too. Ask KELLY and BARONI if GOVERNOR A$$HOLE stood by them he overturned their wagon and kept riding and the same thing will happen to you soon.  HAPPY EASTER A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest The Hammer

Good for you on the great job you have that you got from a very bad move that hurt 200 family and lots of other people but wait until January because the fire storm is on the way and then its By By.

Guest The spinning Wheel

Its not over yet far from it Wayne to many people hurt bad or killed by there own hand. That takes a lot pain of to do that. And theirs always that good old Karma! some people call paying the piper.

Guest PVSC Easy Street

I don't think the fired losers were thrown out like dogs. A dog would have gotten shown more respect and would have found its way by now. Island Beach State Park looks so beautiful without the crowds here. It is closed to the public but not to some people ??. The money, the perks and the privilege are almost too good to comprehend. Have fun dropping the fries at Micky Dee's. Gotta get back to working on my tan! ?️

Guest FOREST A$$HOLE
On 6/30/2017 at 1:40 PM, Guest The spinning Wheel said:

Its not over yet far from it Wayne to many people hurt bad or killed by there own hand. That takes a lot pain of to do that. And theirs always that good old Karma! some people call paying the piper.

The judge will end up answering to the judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Chris and Mary Pat are headed off to a new exiting experience with his high paying job in Washington. Wayne has more money and power than he could ever imagine. I have my secure high six figure job with all the perks thanks to the both of them. The ex-shit factory babies that got canned are still whining and crying like little b*tches. The ex-shit house weasels are only going to be able to collect welfare for so long. Get a job and some dignity. What losers!!

Guest FOREST A$$HOLE

My My a little TESTY are we as the end of this sad time for New Jersey will end soon. And all the misdeeds of this failed Governor A$$HOLE and I mean A$$HOLE will be unveiled for all to see and first on the list will be PVSC and the heartless and spineless treatment of current and innocent terminated employees by CHRISTIE'S PERSONAL $UCK WAYNE FOREST and his selfish assault on innocent working people in exchange for a JUDGESHIP. Time is on the side of the current and former employees of PVSC and in the end they will be vindicated and the tarnished image that was created of an agency that was model and running without a problem is now in ruins because of selfish intentions by this A$$HOLE of a GOVERNOR and an even bigger A$$HOLE FOREST for buying into this reckless idea of distroying people's lives and smiling about it and rewarding this A$$HOLE FOREST with a JUDGESHIP and one wonders if these people are normal and how they get into these positions of authority and there mental state has to be questioned because it seems that GREED is a driving factor in there RECKLESS assault on innocent people in exchange for personal gain at the expense of working people. The next Governor will make good on answering for what was done at PVSC  and you $CUMBAG will have to hide under your desk hoping that you won't be called by security and given your walking papers and you will call your boss CHRISTIE and will assume he going to say to you " Can't you see I'm doing a radio show don't bother me your on your own " Sidebar he won't get the Radio Gig that's a Prediction. So enjoy the rest of your time in Christie Land because in 5 month's there will be a major sea change. Nice to here from you again $CUMBAG keep on reading and your posts coming, love you looking like an A$$HOLE defending 2 of the biggest A$$HOLES in the State's History.

Guest FOREST A$$HOLE
On 7/8/2017 at 10:05 AM, Guest FOREST A$$HOLE said:

My My a little TESTY are we as the end of this sad time for New Jersey will end soon. And all the misdeeds of this failed Governor A$$HOLE and I mean A$$HOLE will be unveiled for all to see and first on the list will be PVSC and the heartless and spineless treatment of current and innocent terminated employees by CHRISTIE'S PERSONAL $UCK WAYNE FOREST and his selfish assault on innocent working people in exchange for a JUDGESHIP. Time is on the side of the current and former employees of PVSC and in the end they will be vindicated and the tarnished image that was created of an agency that was model and running without a problem is now in ruins because of selfish intentions by this A$$HOLE of a GOVERNOR and an even bigger A$$HOLE FOREST for buying into this reckless idea of distroying people's lives and smiling about it and rewarding this A$$HOLE FOREST with a JUDGESHIP and one wonders if these people are normal and how they get into these positions of authority and there mental state has to be questioned because it seems that GREED is a driving factor in there RECKLESS assault on innocent people in exchange for personal gain at the expense of working people. The next Governor will make good on answering for what was done at PVSC  and you $CUMBAG will have to hide under your desk hoping that you won't be called by security and given your walking papers and you will call your boss CHRISTIE and will assume he going to say to you " Can't you see I'm doing a radio show don't bother me your on your own " Sidebar he won't get the Radio Gig that's a Prediction. So enjoy the rest of your time in Christie Land because in 5 month's there will be a major sea change. Nice to here from you again $CUMBAG keep on reading and your posts coming, love you looking like an A$$HOLE defending 2 of the biggest A$$HOLES in the State's History.

Time is ticking for you Wayne and the investigation will be starting into you and your Boss Hog Governor and what you did at PVSC to 200 innocent employees in your Hurtful and Spineless assault on Little People for no other reason but ego and power. But the abuse of power in the way these heartless acts against this Agency were legal remains and open question and these actions haven't been raised and with a new Governor coming on board in January these questions will start to be answered and with a clean slate of Commissioners and a new Director in place its safe to say these questions will be addressed and you and Boss Hog will answer for your misdeeds and as David Weinstein said in court " I drank the Kool Aid and I'm paying the price for it and am truly sorry for my actions" So in closing its safe to say that time will heal all wounds and this open wound that former employees faced these past years will lend hope to a healing process that will result in you losing your Judgeship and maybe even Jail Time and former employees returning to their jobs that they were unjustly removed from for no reason so Wayne have a lousy summer and maybe next summer you won't know what sand looks like behind bars not unless you cooperate and turn against Boss Hog to save you it worked for Weinstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FOREST A$$HOLE

It has been rumored that Wayne was down on Island Beach State Park during the shut down and when the beach was closed to the Public he volunteered to pick up the trash around the Governor's beach house so to thank him for that Judgeship. Stay where you are Governor I'II get you another refill sir whatever you say sir, yes sir, thank you sir, my family thanks you sir, We did it sir we threw 200 families out and destroyed their lives and here we are on a beach closed to everyone but us and it gives us a reason to have something to talk about because we have no sense of understanding what family means so here we sit and reflex on what a horrible thing we did to people over the last 7 and a half years. We have no sense of what family is as we have no feeling of love for anything but power. It must be how they act in their family household and the family must be miserable being around these losers. I for one wouldn't want them in any part of my family and I know the majority of the People of New Jersey wouldn't want them either. Pathetic A$$HOLES and Judgement Day will come when Governor Murphy takes office in January 2018.

Guest The spinning Wheel

Great men are leaders not take the free ride hurt people get what you do not work for. how have you been sleeping and the wheel keeps turning!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Change is coming
On 7/15/2017 at 9:03 AM, Guest FOREST A$$HOLE said:

Time is ticking for you Wayne and the investigation will be starting into you and your Boss Hog Governor and what you did at PVSC to 200 innocent employees in your Hurtful and Spineless assault on Little People for no other reason but ego and power. But the abuse of power in the way these heartless acts against this Agency were legal remains and open question and these actions haven't been raised and with a new Governor coming on board in January these questions will start to be answered and with a clean slate of Commissioners and a new Director in place its safe to say these questions will be addressed and you and Boss Hog will answer for your misdeeds and as David Weinstein said in court " I drank the Kool Aid and I'm paying the price for it and am truly sorry for my actions" So in closing its safe to say that time will heal all wounds and this open wound that former employees faced these past years will lend hope to a healing process that will result in you losing your Judgeship and maybe even Jail Time and former employees returning to their jobs that they were unjustly removed from for no reason so Wayne have a lousy summer and maybe next summer you won't know what sand looks like behind bars not unless you cooperate and turn against Boss Hog to save you it worked for Weinstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This nightmare of a time of this A$$HOLE of a Governor and his Lackey WAYNE FOREST is coming to an end soon and there will be an investigation into the actions and the misdeeds that took place at PVSC. No other Governor in the history of New Jersey ever abused their authority like this guy did and to have people like FOREST to carry out these SPINELESS and HEARTLESS acts on innocent people at PVSC and ruin families the way that he was able to execute without any questions being asked because there was no Commissioners allowed FOREST to run rogue with no oversight into his actions. The time is ticking away for you WAYNE and the new AG will be looking into how you were able to be rewarded for your actions for doing what you did to people in exchange for a JUDGESHIP. This is how we measure people for these respected posts by giving bad people who have no respect for people and do bad in hurting average people who did nothing wrong. This is the kind of JUDGE we want sitting on the bench? I believe they broke the law and its my hope that this group answers in a court of law for what they did at PVSC and that will bring this sad assault on PVSC to its rightly conclusion with FOREST and CHRISTIE being Prosecuted in a court of law with a jury of average people like the ones that were thrown out like dogs to listen in detail how you used and abused your authority in throwing 200 people and their families out for no reason. WAYNE you should LAWYER UP now looking forward in seeing you drain your bank account paying for your legal costs like all families that you hurt who lost everything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

Wayne you have to be worrying,  Your Dishonor time is ticking and you aren't above the law and you and BOSS HOG CHRISTIE will need to defend your actions. So as your nephew would say "SOUND THE FIRE ALARM" my uncle may have legal troubles for what he did to 200 innocent employees at PVSC and it could be possible he could lose that JUDGESHIP after the AG investigates what happened at this Agency. Thank you for all you do for me Uncle Wayne sorry I can't do the same for you,