Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PVSC Executive

Wayne Forrest PVSC Great Man!

4 posts in this topic

I would like to thank the Honorable Governor Christie and the Honorable Wayne Forrest for providing a generous six figure no work job for myself and two family members. Christie and Forrest drained the swamp which made room for an educated person such as myself to procure a high salaried position free of stress and pesky oversight. Fantastic pay, a generous vacation and sick day package, top notch health care and a rock solid state pension at the end. We are absolutely living it! I often laugh thinking about which losers where kicked to the curb to make room for us. It's 5 O'clock somewhere. Gotta go! 🤗

Man you got a great job the only thing wrong is you did not get the right way and I am sorry to say what will happen after January you know the old what goes around comes around . Karma Karma Karma!

Good for you on the great job you have that you got from a very bad move that hurt 200 family and lots of other people but wait until January because the fire storm is on the way and then its By By.

On 4/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, Guest PVSC Executive said:

I would like to thank the Honorable Governor Christie and the Honorable Wayne Forrest for providing a generous six figure no work job for myself and two family members. Christie and Forrest drained the swamp which made room for an educated person such as myself to procure a high salaried position free of stress and pesky oversight. Fantastic pay, a generous vacation and sick day package, top notch health care and a rock solid state pension at the end. We are absolutely living it! I often laugh thinking about which losers where kicked to the curb to make room for us. It's 5 O'clock somewhere. Gotta go! 🤗

You should thank GOVERNOR A$$HOLE for your job because in 8 months you'll be calling him an A$$HOLE for putting you on the unemployment line because as we say in politics the WHEEL TURNS and the climate that this Governor A$$HOLE created in throwing innocent people out like dogs and you don't think there's a revenge factor in this equation you are sadly mistaken. Try shopping your resume around working for CHRIS CHRISTIE and WAYNE FOREST as highlights and see who hires you. Tough times are waiting for you and lets hope you are saving your money because while CHRISTIE will be making money he could give a $HIT about you he's done so your on your own. That's the kind of guy you hitched your wagon too. Ask KELLY and BARONI if GOVERNOR A$$HOLE stood by them he overturned their wagon and kept riding and the same thing will happen to you soon.  HAPPY EASTER A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0