Boycott BOOMER & CARTON Radio Show CHRISTIE LOVERS

Guest Former Listener

Guest Former Listener

Anyone who supports this A$$HOLE GOVERNOR and attempts in giving him any kind of positive image should be ashamed of themselves after all of the things that he has done to this State and the reckless assault he displayed against people. Its a DISGRACE that BOOMER & CARTON would give this guy a forum in trying to regain a tarnished and failed GOVERNORSHIP. I was an everyday listener but as of today I will no longer listen to the BOOMER & CARTON SHOW and am asking all ANTI CHRISTIE people in the 72% of New Jersey who disapprove of this A$$HOLE to do the same he doesn't deserve any forum. BOYCOTT THE BOOMER & CARTON SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, Guest Former Listener said:

Anyone who supports this A$$HOLE GOVERNOR and attempts in giving him any kind of positive image should be ashamed of themselves after all of the things that he has done to this State and the reckless assault he displayed against people. Its a DISGRACE that BOOMER & CARTON would give this guy a forum in trying to regain a tarnished and failed GOVERNORSHIP. I was an everyday listener but as of today I will no longer listen to the BOOMER & CARTON SHOW and am asking all ANTI CHRISTIE people in the 72% of New Jersey who disapprove of this A$$HOLE to do the same he doesn't deserve any forum. BOYCOTT THE BOOMER & CARTON SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?   You should get help with your Christie obsession, it's getting old. 

Guest Harrisonian

They get State funding so they are obliged to try to make him look good.  Governor Christie got what he deserved, kicked to street, but ultimately it may be better for him.  He's now trying to stop heroin.  Good luck with that.  Heroin should be sold at Pharmacies by prescription freely given to anyone who wants it.  Cut out the middle man and collect the money the gang guys are making and provided drug rehab inpatient for anyone that wants to get off heroin.  Stop the violence in south america and Mexico and on the streets of our cities between rival gangs.

Guest Bad choice of a host
On 1/14/2017 at 9:50 AM, Guest Former Listener said:

No longer a listener these guys are not listening to anyway adding Christie to the broadcast just confirms that I won't be listening anymore. Bunch of Losers join the effort to boycott this program.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest The Silent Majority
On 2/6/2017 at 11:10 AM, Guest Anti Christie said:

Bad choice of a host will in the end cost a lot of listeners including me.

Why any Radio Station would put an A$$HOLE like CHRISTIE with a 17% approval rating on the air is one of the most DUMBEST decisions in the history of Radio and reminds me of when they tried Magic Johnson as a talk show host and the network lost viewers by the thousands which is exactly what is happening every time this JERK is on the air. You lost a lot of viewers as a result of giving this guy an opportunity in making a bad guy into a Radio Jock Strap. Turned to a different station the minute I heard his voice. Now you lost me for good!!!!!!!!!!  BOOMER & CARTON Two A$$HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Wally Edge
On 4/8/2017 at 3:05 PM, Guest The Silent Majority said:

Why any Radio Station would put an A$$HOLE like CHRISTIE with a 17% approval rating on the air is one of the most DUMBEST decisions in the history of Radio and reminds me of when they tried Magic Johnson as a talk show host and the network lost viewers by the thousands which is exactly what is happening every time this JERK is on the air. You lost a lot of viewers as a result of giving this guy an opportunity in making a bad guy into a Radio Jock Strap. Turned to a different station the minute I heard his voice. Now you lost me for good!!!!!!!!!!  BOOMER & CARTON Two A$$HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a 85% disapproval rating how in the Hell would you think for one minute that this A$$HOLE of a GOVERNOR would improve your Radio Show which in my opinion makes you BOOMER & CARTON look like bigger A$$HOLES by trying to make a really BAD GUY into a SHOCK JOCK STRAP. With that 85% disapproval rating the way I see your losing listeners by the day every time you put this BUM on your station. Bad move it will hurt your station in the end!  BOYCOTT BOOMER & CARTON they don't deserve your attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The worker

I am getting ready for some good hard work today making the state better while Mr C! is getting his dance number ready for the BOOMER & CARTON show .Ripley's wouldn't even believe  it !!!   

Guest Bad choice of a host

Have talked to 25 people at a party this weekend and everyone was a listener of this show and because these two A$$HOLES Boomer & Carton put this bigger A$$HOLE CHRISTIE on the air all 25 of these once listeners will listen to other sports radio morning shows because of this poor choice of hosts the ratings will start sinking when the word gets out. Good going A$$HOLES enjoy your party at the people's house while it lasts.

Guest Beach Goer
On 7/2/2017 at 9:40 AM, Guest Bad choice of a host said:

Have talked to 25 people at a party this weekend and everyone was a listener of this show and because these two A$$HOLES Boomer & Carton put this bigger A$$HOLE CHRISTIE on the air all 25 of these once listeners will listen to other sports radio morning shows because of this poor choice of hosts the ratings will start sinking when the word gets out. Good going A$$HOLES enjoy your party at the people's house while it lasts.

Now Broadcasting from Island Beach State Park the A$$HOLE & A$$HOLE SHOW with GUEST HOST BIGGER A$$HOLE residents of New Jersey even with the beach closed to the public you can at least listen to them on the radio but i'm sure you can find better things to listen to than these A$$HOLES.

Guest Bad day for $HITHEAD today

If I had to grade this A$$HOLE GOVERNOR on his performance today it would be a D- not looking good in replacing an ICON. There are 50 people better than this guy. He was the worst Governor in the history of New Jersey and now an disgrace on the RADIO Give it up Governor I've listened to Mike for years!!!! Mike was great at what he does!!!! "GOVERNOR YOUR NO MIKE FRANCESA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Still a $HITHEAD
On 7/10/2017 at 9:56 PM, Guest Bad day for $HITHEAD today said:

If I had to grade this A$$HOLE GOVERNOR on his performance today it would be a D- not looking good in replacing an ICON. There are 50 people better than this guy. He was the worst Governor in the history of New Jersey and now an disgrace on the RADIO Give it up Governor I've listened to Mike for years!!!! Mike was great at what he does!!!! "GOVERNOR YOUR NO MIKE FRANCESA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Moving the party to the beach what the hell use taxpayer money to enrich yourself and still hold out hope they will give you the Radio Gig NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! $HIT HEAD is a legend in his own mind and the BALLS of this guy to try to buy a Radio Slot in having the other two A$$HOLES BOOMER & CARTON at the beach house is another example of what a SELFISH SELF SERVING LOSER this guy is and one only hopes that our new Governor Mr Murphy looks into the actions of this A$$HOLE of a GOVERNOR and that he pays the price for his reckless assault on the people of New Jersey. Bad times ahead for this guy as Murphy will expose this guy for what he did to people. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Anti Christie

Well it confirms it anyone who attach's themselves to CHRIS CHRISTIE is subject to investigation and its interesting that the ARREST of CRAIG CARTON is as good a reason as any to BOYCOTT these two A$$HOLES and the fact that they catered to this A$$HOLE of a GOVERNOR only gave them bad KARMA. There's an old saying that you are judged by the company that you keep and boy did you ever screw up being tied to the hip with CHRISTIE!!!! Beginning of the end of these two A$$HOLES on the RADIO!!!! GOOD BYE BOOMER and CARTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Anti Christie

The RATINGS ARE DOWN since CHRISTIE'S BUDDY CARTON got arrested and the CHRISTIE CURSE has put BOOMER in a bad place. Ratings are what keeps you on the air and decline in the ratings will end this radio program. Hanging around CHRISTIE is just plain BAD KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!