Officer Shot

Guest Guest

Guest Colombo

August must be a bad month for Harrison Officers. I haven't heard anything about this current alleged shooting incident. It does bring back memories of August 8, 2004 when a ******* *** *** local ******** Cop ****** *** ***** ********* ************. He was quickly disposed of and forgotten by his buddies. It's like he was never here or worth a damn. Very sad.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Just lurking

@Guest Colombo - I don't think he was forgotten by his buddies - they just turned their back on a ****, don't forget this officer had local police and state troopers involved while the town was in ********* searching for the individual he "******" of "********" at him.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Colombo

@Just lurking: You say that the Sergeant that died in 2004 had Troopers in town for some mysterious investigation at his request. Sounds like he was paranoid and maybe unfit for duty. Maybe he was afraid that his drinking buddies were plotting to replace him if he had an illness? Please elaborate on the covert operation and conspiracy theories. How ridiculous! History shows that a few cut throat union members allowed the HPD to be decimated to its current skeleton crew for their own personal gain. Maybe his demise was part of their master plan? Lol!

On August 9, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Guest Just lurking said:

@Guest Colombo - I don't think he was forgotten by his buddies - they just turned their back on a ****, don't forget this officer had local police and state troopers involved while the town was in ********* searching for the individual he "******" of "********" at him.

Guest Colombo was referring to a different Officer! Google the date "August 8th 2004 Harrison, NJ" The Officer Guest Colombo is referring to was a good friend of mine and doesn't belong in the same topic as that other liar.

The officer that is or was in critical condition did not try ** **** himself with a gun, ** ***** ********** on *****. Apparently he *** a *** ******** ******* and was ******** ***** **** the ***. He was on a ventilator but is now breathing on his own.

This topic should have never been published in the first place. Don't you people realize that these people are/were human beings! They have families that are hurt, permanently, and don't need to hear about what people write on here about their loved ones. When you "Muck" around in other people's misery that is immoral! There is a loyal Town Employee with over 25 years of service literally fighting for his life and people are thriving over that fact! Pathetic! Whether it be a DPW Worker, Police or Fireman or for that fact any resident or Town Employee, their problems are splashed and smeared all over this forum without any regard to future consequences. I have been reading this forum since it first started and this is the lowest that I have ever seen it stoop. To bring up  so called, controversies and death that are nearly 15 years old is unacceptable! Again, these particular Police Officers mentioned in this topic are only a few of many Town Employees that have gotten their careers ended in a untimely fashion. Sickness, Legal troubles or even being bitten by a dog can end a career! Not everything is a controversy and shouldn't be treated as one by people who thrive on conjuring up their own theories and publishing them on this site. Remember, Live and Let Live!

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This topic should have never been published in the first place. Don't you people realize that these people are/were human beings! They have families that are hurt, permanently, and don't need to hear about what people write on here about their loved ones. When you "Muck" around in other people's misery that is immoral! There is a loyal Town Employee with over 25 years of service literally fighting for his life and people are thriving over that fact! Pathetic! Whether it be a DPW Worker, Police or Fireman or for that fact any resident or Town Employee, their problems are splashed and smeared all over this forum without any regard to future consequences. I have been reading this forum since it first started and this is the lowest that I have ever seen it stoop. To bring up  so called, controversies and death that are nearly 15 years old is unacceptable! Again, these particular Police Officers mentioned in this topic are only a few of many Town Employees that have gotten their careers ended in a untimely fashion. Sickness, Legal troubles or even being bitten by a dog can end a career! Not everything is a controversy and shouldn't be treated as one by people who thrive on conjuring up their own theories and publishing them on this site. Remember, Live and Let Live!

People come to this board to vent and leave information for others to know. There is a lot of good information throughout the years.  Use search to look stuff up.  The lesson learned in this post is that if you feel depressed or overwhelmed reach out for help.  The families of these officers should get that message out to others instead of trying to hide their tragedy.

14 hours ago, Guest HPD said:

People come to this board to vent and leave information for others to know. There is a lot of good information throughout the years.  Use search to look stuff up.  The lesson learned in this post is that if you feel depressed or overwhelmed reach out for help.  The families of these officers should get that message out to others instead of trying to hide their tragedy.

No disrespect, but please point out one post with what you call "Good Information"? Every post starts as bait, to get people to go on the gossip attack. Almost all posts eventually end with a spiteful attack on the HPD, HFD, DPW, DWI's, Politiacians or someone who has had a tragedy. Far from informative information. Obviously, you or a family member have never been targeted on this site or you would be upset with the people that "Vent and leave information about you for people to know". You state that "if you feel depressed or overwhelmed to reach out for help". That is not always possible due to the fact that depression or being overwhelmed is not a subject that people want to share with anyone. It is a disease that is often kept hidden and ultimately breaks a person. Anyone that reveals a sickness, whether mental or physically in this town, would be "Labeled" and ripped to shreds. Family members band together as they should do, to cope with a tragedy and must protect their loved ones first! It is then up to their discretion when, if ever, to get the message out to help others. Unlike this forum, some people like to keep the events of their lives private at all costs. The first posting on this topic above is all the proof of how even one inaccuracy can lead to a lot of hurt!

Guest Harrisonian
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No disrespect, but please point out one post with what you call "Good Information"? Every post starts as bait, to get people to go on the gossip attack. Almost all posts eventually end with a spiteful attack on the HPD, HFD, DPW, DWI's, Politiacians or someone who has had a tragedy. Far from informative information. Obviously, you or a family member have never been targeted on this site or you would be upset with the people that "Vent and leave information about you for people to know". You state that "if you feel depressed or overwhelmed to reach out for help". That is not always possible due to the fact that depression or being overwhelmed is not a subject that people want to share with anyone. It is a disease that is often kept hidden and ultimately breaks a person. Anyone that reveals a sickness, whether mental or physically in this town, would be "Labeled" and ripped to shreds. Family members band together as they should do, to cope with a tragedy and must protect their loved ones first! It is then up to their discretion when, if ever, to get the message out to help others. Unlike this forum, some people like to keep the events of their lives private at all costs. The first posting on this topic above is all the proof of how even one inaccuracy can lead to a lot of hurt!

How about this one for example from 2007 ... " In addition to the fat cats named in the Star-Ledger, the Board of Education and the town council should be added to the list. Awarding Higgins those sweetheart contracts was disgraceful. They all violated their oath to manage their budgets carefully, not to use them as personal piggy banks to dole out rediculous sums to their cohorts. I hope they all get indicted. "  Higgins is gone but his replacement continues the tradition.  It's attitudes like yours that make people hide their depression and not seek help.  The hurt is having someone in the hospital fighting for their life.  This website has done far more good than bad.  There is no HPD or HFD bashing except for one crazy guy/girl periodically going at it.  Some of the politicans in town would be worse but for this site allowing posts about them and their greed. 

@Just lurking: If a Cop Sergeant who died 12 years ago treated a person like crap and the persons opinion is that the Cop was a complete A-hole then so be it. Cops are generally not liked by the public and when one dies he or she doesn't become a saint. Treat people like you would want them to treat your own family and you won't be remembered as a punk A-hole in someone's opinion. The Cop that is currently injured may someday be remembered as either a good guy or a bad guy. Who knows?

Guest The Daughter!!

I am the ********* ******** **** for all you negative people grow up and get a life. Stop acting like your perfect and get the stories straight that you write. As for my family getting the message out it's none of anyone's business. Instead of hiding behind a computer ask us to our faces because I am sure you have to know who my family is since you have so much to say. But I know your pathetic A**** would never have the balls!!! Just like you don't have balls to put your name on your comments!! 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest T.A.B.
3 hours ago, Guest The Daughter!! said:

I am the ********* ******** **** for all you negative people grow up and get a life. Stop acting like your perfect and get the stories straight that you write. As for my family getting the message out it's none of anyone's business. Instead of hiding behind a computer ask us to our faces because I am sure you have to know who my family is since you have so much to say. But I know your pathetic A**** would never have the balls!!! Just like you don't have balls to put your name on your comments!! 

I knew that a family like yours would eventually answer these pathetic comments. I know your entire family on both sides and respect them very much. I posted twice on here trying to stick up for the descent people of Harrison and that means everyone! (See posts #9 and #11 on this topic) Trying to explain that people's problems are private and I was still replied to in a negative way. Ignore it all because you are dealing with something that will never change! Even if you try to explain pure fact, truths, and inaccuracies they will still create fictional conjecture because that is the mentality that you are dealing with. Take care of your family because there is a lot of people in his corner. God bless and please don't reply to these comments. I will do it for you! I admire that you put your name on here, but honey it's just not worth it.

12 hours ago, Guest T.A.B. said:

I knew that a family like yours would eventually answer these pathetic comments. I know your entire family on both sides and respect them very much. I posted twice on here trying to stick up for the descent people of Harrison and that means everyone! (See posts #9 and #11 on this topic) Trying to explain that people's problems are private and I was still replied to in a negative way. Ignore it all because you are dealing with something that will never change! Even if you try to explain pure fact, truths, and inaccuracies they will still create fictional conjecture because that is the mentality that you are dealing with. Take care of your family because there is a lot of people in his corner. God bless and please don't reply to these comments. I will do it for you! I admire that you put your name on here, but honey it's just not worth it.

Thank you T.A.B.! I am done commenting!!  I am not going to stoop down to their level! 

The Mayor dropped dead and was quickly forgotten. Ray who? Several **** ****** Firefighters went out on Disability pensions and were considered stressed out instead of lowlifes. One Firefighter faked a disability pension and was given a recommendation for a Firefighter job in N. Carolina and no one notified the State Pension Board. He was later arrested on felony charges. A Police Sergeant drops dead and no explanation is given. What's going on?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The Mayor dropped dead and was quickly forgotten. Ray who? Several **** ****** Firefighters went out on Disability pensions and were considered stressed out instead of lowlifes. One Firefighter faked a disability pension and was given a recommendation for a Firefighter job in N. Carolina and no one notified the State Pension Board. He was later arrested on felony charges. A Police Sergeant drops dead and no explanation is given. What's going on?

For someone that wants to know what's going on, you seem to know a lot about what's going on, or better yet, what went on, close to two decades ago. Violent crime is eating the town up like a cancer, why don't you go to a Town Council meeting and ask about that? You'd get laughed at like everyone that asks too many questions. Probably afraid you'll get a foot in the a$$ out the door? Or committed for your infatuation with the dead! You stick your nose where it doesn't belong and eventually you won't have one to stick your finger into!