Charter School

Guest Concerned Parent

I hear students are leaving the charter school every day.

And what's the deal with the sign outside the school?

No money to change the sign.

There should be, they got 3 million of taxpayers money.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike the Kearny BOE, the charter school puts the money towards the kids. The sign is not a major thing. Like putting lights at Franklin School, when the high school is falling apart. They know what is important. But don't worry when the sign gets put in. I am sure you will see it. Maybe they can ask Zibby to put the lights up for them.

Guest Charter scams!
On September 14, 2016 at 6:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

I hear students are leaving the charter school every day.

And what's the deal with the sign outside the school?

No money to change the sign.

There should be, they got 3 million of taxpayers money.

Charter schools one of the best scams out there!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone answer this question. Why now are people questioning the certification of the teachers working at the charter school? I know for a fact there are a few who worked for Kearny Schools. So if they are now saying they were not qualified to work in education, than what does that say about this Kearny BOE who hired them first to teach our children..

• 2 weeks later...

You question the teachers at the Charter School, say all kinds of lies. But never once felt the need to ask this BOE where all the money is that should have gone into the high school. They have cut back so much of what it could have been. And more and more kids from Kearny are going to the Charter School. Keep saying they are leaving but that is another lie you are telling.

This high school construction project was gone into with no one who knew what they were doing in charge and extremely poor planning.  There are still some on the Board, at least one running for office, who was there from the beginning.  The sad part is, that what it could have been, will never be and from the looks of it a  project without end.  Where was the supervision?  However, the Charter School is a profit-making business.  The owners of the school make the profit, not the students.  In addition, it has nothing to do with the high school.  It only goes up to 5th grade.  The regular public schools should be able to operate under the same rules and regulations that the public Charter Schools do and then, and only then, you can criticize the regular public schools.

Kearny BOE has been taking money from Kearny tax payers, and putting in their pockets. They hire friends and family. And our children paid the price for it. They will tell you they didn't know the Charter School was coming to Kearny. ****** will say Father *** brought them here. For some kind of payback. All Lies. Now they want to raise our taxes but not until after the election. Because they want you to think they are on your side. Taxes are going up. And test scores are going down.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Why delete?

Why did KOTW delete responses cortical of the charter school? Particularly the ones regarding teachers at the charter school not needing the same certificates as public school teachers? I have to believe KOTW is a big supporter of this for profit entity!

8 hours ago, Guest Why delete? said:

Why did KOTW delete responses cortical of the charter school? Particularly the ones regarding teachers at the charter school not needing the same certificates as public school teachers? I have to believe KOTW is a big supporter of this for profit entity!

KOTW did not delete any such posts.