BOE Members Stand United for Family & Friends

Guest Against Cifelli-Sherry

Guest McGuest
On 10/10/2016 at 9:50 AM, Guest Guest said:

Out of all the colors in the world, They go and pick ORANGE. A person living in Kearny and knows anything of history, would know that is not a good sign. Unless you were looking to loose votes. Slap in our face is what it is. Sherry should be ashamed of herself. Ms Grand Marshal. You have lost my vote and any other Irish voter in this town.

And don't forget that it was McDonald who put the Black and Tan uniforms on the High School students.  The anti-Irish hits keep coming!

Guest Irish True

McDonald and Sherry, have done enough to our little town. First with KHS uniforms, and now the signs. They they say they are for the people of Kearny. Your color choices say different. Leave and don't come back. We have had enough of you!!

Ms Sherry walks around telling everyone how proud she is to live in this town. Even got to be the Grand Marshal. And than slaps us with those ugly signs. She should be run out of town. And take the other one on the sign with her.Proud to be Irish. NOT!!!!!

On 10/14/2016 at 9:50 AM, Guest Guest said:

Ms Sherry walks around telling everyone how proud she is to live in this town. Even got to be the Grand Marshal. And than slaps us with those ugly signs. She should be run out of town. And take the other one on the sign with her.Proud to be Irish. NOT!!!!!

The signs look red to me. And you're really going to pick the ticket apart for their (apparent anti-Irish) sign color choice? You have larger issues and too much time on your hands.

Guest Not a Plastic Paddy
On 10/16/2016 at 5:14 PM, Guest guest said:

These color comments are all a joke.  Right?

I wonder how many of the folks whining about colors have ever actually BEEN to Ireland....or understand that the "Republicans" (IRA Terrorists to the rest of us) routinely received aid, comfort,  training,  and Arms, fomula the same Islamic fundamentalists we've been at war with for the last 15 years, and the Soviets during the cold war.......

Guest No Joke

No, it's not a joke.  Google Orangemen's Day (July 12) and you'll see.  It goes back to the 1600's and there are still marches today.  It's a very sore subject for many, and orange is a color that when combined with any form of politics offends many.  Not a good choice for a political sign, especially to the old school folks still living and voting here.

Guest more nonsense

That's what I've been hoping.  I didn't realize that true Irish patriots were supposed to throw away all the orange, black, and tan crayons if you needed to prove your loyalty to Ireland in Kearny.  Ridiculous - at least some people have some legitimate criticism of the BOE, but this is just stretching beyond what is credible!  

Guest Irish and Proud

Wrong again! There a lot of things to complain about with those two names on that ugly orange sign. But there isn't enough time in the week to state them all. The signs are the latest. And yes it is insulting, and they know the irish runs deep in this town. Shame on them.

Guest American
On October 17, 2016 at 7:28 PM, Guest No Joke said:

No, it's not a joke.  Google Orangemen's Day (July 12) and you'll see.  It goes back to the 1600's and there are still marches today.  It's a very sore subject for many, and orange is a color that when combined with any form of politics offends many.  Not a good choice for a political sign, especially to the old school folks still living and voting here.

It is pathetic that people who's forebearers came to this country carry on about this nonesense.  The history of the world is full of battles, conquests, etc., yet very few carry the grudge for hundreds of years, esecially a relatively minor event.   it's all grandfaloonery.  

I don't care what color the signs are. I care about the names on the signs. And those two Ladies need to go away, they have been a major problem of the mess this BOE is in. McDonald has been on forever, and Sherry left the council to go to the BOE. And she is just making jobs for her family. Grandson needs a teaching job. Taxes will go up.But not until after the election. "Just wait and see."

McDonald and Sherry, two people that can lie so much that they believe it. Maybe they Can get a job with Mrs Clinton. The three of them will make a good team. B/S. Its what they do best.

Won't be voting for any of them. The country needs change and so does Kearny. Time to get out with the very old and in with the new. So the kids we have left in our schools will have a chance. If not the Charter School can use Lincoln for their middle school. "HUGE!!!"

Guest Hmmmmmm
On October 23, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

McDonald and Sherry, two people that can lie so much that they believe it. Maybe they Can get a job with Mrs Clinton. The three of them will make a good team. B/S. Its what they do best.

There you go...A Trump supporter against two strong, smart, women! I'm shocked! Lmao! You ladies have my vote!!!!!

You like to believe that I am This John person. But wrong again Barbara!!! But you will say anything to spin a story. No worries when your voted out, you will have so much more time to complain on the site.

ELECTION DAY is TUESDAY and this town is primed for change on the Kearny Board of Education. The worst FINANCIAL CRISIS in the HISTORY of KEARNY. The FAILED LEADERSHIP of the CIFELLI-SHERRY, MACDONALD MAJORITY will result in HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES and REDUCED SCHOOL SERVICES in the future. PARENT'S, TEACHER'S PROPERTY OWNER'S take control of your Schools and make the changes needed in correcting the terrible decisions that were made by these Board Members and ask respectfully ask you to VOTE on TUESDAY for new comers THERESA ANDRYSZCZAK and GEORGE A. ZAPATA in making the positive changes in replacing FAILED LEADERSHIP and a FAMILY and FRIENDS NETWORK that has distroyed the Kearny School District. 

Guest Ok John
On October 29, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

You like to believe that I am This John person. But wrong again Barbara!!! But you will say anything to spin a story. No worries when your voted out, you will have so much more time to complain on the site.

Ok John!

Guest Ok John
On November 5, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Guest Against Cifelli-Sherry said:

ELECTION DAY is TUESDAY and this town is primed for change on the Kearny Board of Education. The worst FINANCIAL CRISIS in the HISTORY of KEARNY. The FAILED LEADERSHIP of the CIFELLI-SHERRY, MACDONALD MAJORITY will result in HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES and REDUCED SCHOOL SERVICES in the future. PARENT'S, TEACHER'S PROPERTY OWNER'S take control of your Schools and make the changes needed in correcting the terrible decisions that were made by these Board Members and ask respectfully ask you to VOTE on TUESDAY for new comers THERESA ANDRYSZCZAK and GEORGE A. ZAPATA in making the positive changes in replacing FAILED LEADERSHIP and a FAMILY and FRIENDS NETWORK that has distroyed the Kearny School District. 

John maybe you should look into spell and grammar check!'

Guest Another Cifelli STOOGE
On 11/7/2016 at 0:18 PM, Guest Ok John said:

John maybe you should look into spell and grammar check!'

Why don't you try teaching your cousin math Laura and the other knuckle head MACDONALD because their MATH caused "THE WORST FINANCIAL CRISIS IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY" and for the record this isn't John. Thank you for correcting my paper Miss know it all Miss Crabtree!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations  ******, 

Knocked one of the witches off her broom. I guess they thought they had it won.

I find it fun that she got 1000 fewer votes than her friends.

Some friends you got there.

She should ask herself why

They let you go down in flames.

But, no fear, I am sure there will be a plan to bring her back.

It should be fun to watch.

I hope ****** can do the job and keep up with work and not turnout like *** ******* who they voted off the board.

Change has come to the BOE

It's about time.

Edited by KOTW
The poster self edited his/her own post where *** appear.

• 1 month later...

Well the result of getting rid of these members ( Cifelli-Sherry, MacDonald) that caused "THE WORST FINANCIAL CRiSIS IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY" was not to be, so I say to the parents, teachers, and most all the students be prepared for hard cuts in School Services ie. Layoffs in all area's of the School District and class sizes will increase, Janitor's will go and will there be talk of Privatization in closing the $2.7 million dollar deficit that was created by the mismanagement of this board and adminstration? I would think that this crisis would put all options on the table in cutting costs. Kearny is at a crossroads and the sadness of what happened here was clearly a power struggle between self interest members and people who served and where really there in doing the right things for best interests of the Kearny School District. I strongly believe we in Kearny are misinformed about the issues that face our School's and what this town needs are more parents and taxpayers to start going to board meetings and asking the question "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR SCHOOLS" Now that these board members have been elected show them that your'e involved ask the questions that need to be asked and demand accountabilty and remind them that they work for you and not the other way around.