BOE Lawyer

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Check out this NY Post article with the attached link.  Great to see the Board of Education Lawyer testifying in Federal Court as an employee of a sleazy Go-Go bar.  ***** **** ***** ** ******* ** **** *******.  What a **** ***** for our *******.  Way to go BOE!

http://nypost.com/2016/05/31/dea-agent-fling-with-brazilian-stripper-was-totally-aboveboard/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bad taste

Sitting at the KHS Graduation, and I watched how the BOE ** ******* Family members assault a young man, and than try and beat up another. What the hell is it with this BOE can any of them act like civil human beings. What a disgrace to have to watch. Glad it wasn't my kids. ** ***** and his tough guy son, would have gone out in hand cuffs. But I am sure it wouldn't have been their first and won't be the last. White trash is living well in Kearny.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pole dancer
On 6/20/2016 at 0:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

It must be easy to pay him now,  all you need is a load of singles!!

is it true there is a 2" brass pole at the board meetings ?

Guest Tra$h
On 7/5/2016 at 9:12 AM, Guest Bad taste said:

Sitting at the KHS Graduation, and I watched how the BOE ** ******* Family members assault a young man, and than try and beat up another. What the hell is it with this BOE can any of them act like civil human beings. What a disgrace to have to watch. Glad it wasn't my kids. ** ***** and his tough guy son, would have gone out in hand cuffs. But I am sure it wouldn't have been their first and won't be the last. White trash is living well in Kearny.

the sad thing is, a young girl suffered an injury yet still nothing happens. Forget the handcuffs, I can tell you if it were my kids these POS would have had their heads handed to them. Tough guy son, NOT, but all of them are so ***, probably from feasting off the taxpayers !

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On July 24, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Guest Tra$h said:

the sad thing is, a young girl suffered an injury yet still nothing happens. Forget the handcuffs, I can tell you if it were my kids these POS would have had their heads handed to them. Tough guy son, NOT, but all of them are so ***, probably from feasting off the taxpayers !

Without naming names, what exactly happened at the graduation?  I've asked around and no one seems to be able to tell me anything.

Guest guest

LINCOLN graduation SHERRY turned her back on a young girl, because she was upset with her dad.KHS graduation two low class D***** decided they would pick a fight with a young man attending. And an innocent by stander got hit. Is this the kind of People you want on the BOE?  Get rid of them all. And start with the attorney!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest guest

Low class, every one of them. They all need to be let go. start fresh. And get Kearny Schools back on track. We won't get any where, with this group of misfits. Take out the trash in November!!!!