official greeter at town hall

Guest 4th ward

Guest 4th ward

here we go again, there's a freeze on full time job, surprise councilman in ***** ward wife get fulltime job in townhall as  a greeter  when is this ever going to stop.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest changeling

yes, another connected person gets a job handed to them !   wot about the people that were laid off ?   its all bullshit ! yet these duesche bags still get elected! they put no speakies on as  crossing guards? how are these people suppose to communicate with people that dont speak their lingo? i say, get rid of them! if you can't speak english,  BYE BYE!    if i insulted anyone, too bad.  we don't need  anymore  imports here . our town is over run with  them !  before i end.....HEY- WITH VOTING TIME  APPROACHING , I ASK THE  SO CALLED PEOPLE , THAT RUIN.... OH, I MEANT RUN OUR TOWN, ..... WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR YOU?

Guest The Ant

Who is this person that has been hired as a town hall greeter (Walmart style)? It's public record if he/she is on the payroll so speak up. I'm sure everyone would like to know. If it's true, then the next town hall meeting should be SRO+ to stop the corrupt spending abuse.

Guest Guest
On 4/26/2016 at 10:40 PM, Guest The Ant said:

Who is this person that has been hired as a town hall greeter (Walmart style)? It's public record if he/she is on the payroll so speak up. I'm sure everyone would like to know. If it's true, then the next town hall meeting should be SRO+ to stop the corrupt spending abuse.

Councilman *******'s Wife. 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Yeah sure
On June 21, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Guest Guest Guest said:

All of you need to stop hiding behind your computers and say this crap to people's faces. All of you must not have a life.

Then why didn't you post your name??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On May 18, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Guest guest said:

ya ever wonder how the so called politicians, can walk around with their heads held high ? no conscience, no morals, no integrity!

I think she had a town job before but she *** ****** ********* Here she is wanding people and patting people down.  Maybe she went to rehab for her sticky fingers? Well if your wallet goes missing you know who has it; LOL

Edited by KOTW
Content