More gardens drama

Guest No bldg # given

Guest No bldg # given

So some of my gardens neighbors think it's ok to make all kinds of noise after 11 at night. Then they complain that if you don't like them making noise you should move.  Sorry, but if you can't abide by the rules, I don't have to move out but you might.   I will continue to  complain about your noise until you either start acting like a good neighbor and keep the noise down after 10 or the HHA makes you comply. 

Guest guest65

yeah   make  them  follow  the rules  like  all of the  other tenants.they  think  the laws  do  not matter to them  hello  wake  up  and smell  the  coffee  10pm  is  the  curfew  it is not living  at 1130pm  when  you disturb  your neighbors.

Guest karen

ok i'll stop making noise after ten, when you stop making noise before 6 am.  you complain about every person that lived here.  stop bitching to the computor and come knock on my door ***. funny how its been quite at 6am.  im a good neighbor if i have a problem i go see the person, not bash them on facebook

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Ridiculous

Stop waking up at 5am coughing smoking and feeding cats. You go out there because you don't want to wake your family up but it's ok to wake everyone else up? That's called being a  hypocrite. All you do is complain about everything. Relax for a change.... In YOUR HOUSE!

Guest Gardens resident
20 hours ago, Guest karen said:

ok i'll stop making noise after ten, when you stop making noise before 6 am.  you complain about every person that lived here.  stop bitching to the computor and come knock on my door ***. funny how its been quite at 6am.  im a good neighbor if i have a problem i go see the person, not bash them on facebook

YOU'RE the one that started the Facebook comments don't blame others and I'm not making any noise at 6, you have the wrong person

Guest guest
On 4/18/2016 at 10:00 AM, Guest guest65 said:

yeah   make  them  follow  the rules  like  all of the  other tenants.they  think  the laws  do  not matter to them  hello  wake  up  and smell  the  coffee  10pm  is  the  curfew  it is not living  at 1130pm  when  you disturb  your neighbors.

i'll follow the rules when everyone else does. i want to see the rules where you have to go to bed at 10pm, get a life. 

Guest guest61

they have  parties  at 1130pm  at  night wake  up  and smell the coffee  it is  not living it is called  disturbing the peace.if you do not like it here you move.wasnt  your sister ******* and now she comes  everyday to cause trouble hello do  not go there. ***  ****** 2 apartments shame  on her.get alife you have  another sister who lives across is  a  great neighbor yet   you put them threw  hell payback  bictch.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guester

You can't complain down there and think you gonna get your way.It's the Harrison Gardens not a condo that you own.Yous make noise too I'm sure.You B**ch about nonsense.Try putting ear plugs in and keep your mouth shut.Dorm in college and you wont hear it.Oh I forget you have no friends that like you in school.I wonder why.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Long-time gardens resident

So the gardens Facebook queen gets blocked by a friend since grammar school and goes on fb to complain.  Karma baby!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Football

** is back got caught how many times stealing.   Got a town never showed up son rob people in the gardens on the place he work.  Drove with no lic.   And they talk

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Gardens resident

How many laundromats do they pass on their way from Lakewood to come use Harrison taxpayer supplied utilities to do their laundry?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Resident for years

Such a shame what this place turned into. Yesterday's party was a disaster. And to think ** gets paid to organize that. The *** *** girl did 100 times better and did it for free. We miss her. 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Bobby B
On 6/27/2016 at 5:49 PM, Guest Guests said:

Worst BBQ  

I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD ,NICE MUSIC , FREE FOOD, KIDS WERE HAVING FUN PLAYING IN THE SHOWERS AND PLAYING SOCCER IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS BAD YOU MUST HAVE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AND WISHING YOU WERE THERE INSTEAD OF WRITING SOMETHING NAGATIVE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS FREE OR YOU WORK THERE AND WANTED IT TO BE TERRIBLE  ***** ??? ( GAVE IT AWAY WHEN YOU MENTION YOUR NIECE WHO MOVED AWAY TO GET THE **** **** **** YOU AND YOUR FAMILY )

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest So Ya Know

Larry is no longer on the Board he was forced to step down so Doranville can take over.  How many Boards can these people be on? Place has gone to s&^% and not a thing is done about it.  These rents are ridiculous and nothing is being don't about that either.  It is a damn shame, it used to be a nice place to live but then again they knew how to run it and were fair.