Kearny + Harrison Fire Dept. Scam

Guest Trump

Guest Trump

The Kearny and Harrison Fire Depts. are two of the highest paid FD's in the State of N.J. Yearly salaries range from $100,000 to $200,000 a year with platinum health plans. This is courtesy of some of the highest property tax bills in the State. Overtime at over $2,000 a shift is not uncommon. The equipment they use is top dollar all the way. The things missing are: A) An actual fire. B) The compassion to care about the people by running the ambulance without additional outrageous monetary demands. C) The motivation to help the people by performing janitorial services at the schools or other work instead of sleeping and D) Racial and gender diversity. IMO, the Fire Departments/White Men's Welfare Clubs blatant discrimination keeps African Americans and women endangered species on the payroll. The bravest? Hahaha It's time to start 8 hour shifts and staying awake!

Guest Kearny Senior

The Kearny and Harrison Fire Depts. are two of the highest paid FD's in the State of N.J. Yearly salaries range from $100,000 to $200,000 a year with platinum health plans. This is courtesy of some of the highest property tax bills in the State. Overtime at over $2,000 a shift is not uncommon. The equipment they use is top dollar all the way. The things missing are: A) An actual fire. B) The compassion to care about the people by running the ambulance without additional outrageous monetary demands. C) The motivation to help the people by performing janitorial services at the schools or other work instead of sleeping and D) Racial and gender diversity. IMO, the Fire Departments/White Men's Welfare Clubs blatant discrimination keeps African Americans and women endangered species on the payroll. The bravest? Hahaha It's time to start 8 hour shifts and staying awake!

Barney, yesterday you were Shane Murphy complaining about your chief making too much money. Today you're Trump complaining FF's make too much money. It must S**K to be you, always unhappy and envious of others.

Guest Guest
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:38 PM, Guest Marco said:

Its time for the residents of Kearny to wake up! 

It's time for a change!

The change I want is for Barney to get a life.

Guest Shane Murphy

Look. The idiot Kearny Senior is making more assumptions, again making an ass out of himself.  We can meet in person and I can show you I am not your fantasy cahracter "Barney".  ANYTIME I ahve posted to this wasteful space called a board, I ue my real name because Im not scared of my thoughts like the rest of you are.  Let me kno when you want to meet, I may even buy your miserable ass a coffee or something

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:56 PM, Guest Shane Murphy said:

Look. The idiot Kearny Senior is making more assumptions, again making an ass out of himself.  We can meet in person and I can show you I am not your fantasy cahracter "Barney".  ANYTIME I ahve posted to this wasteful space called a board, I ue my real name because Im not scared of my thoughts like the rest of you are.  Let me kno when you want to meet, I may even buy your miserable ass a coffee or something

Poor Barney, He uses so many different names he's not sure what his name is. If I were to meet with him I would ask about his obsession with FF's  and cops and if it's true he failed the FF exam twice. I would also ask why he's still obsessed  since he doesn't live in Kearny anymore.  

The c.hange I want is for Barney  to grow up

Guest Shane Murphy

See...I offer to meet to show you that youre really foolish with your assumptions, and yet you continue on with your pointless rambles.  This, and that crazy 2smartforu is the main reason this board is dead.  Enjoy hiding behind a computer screen and making crazy accusations. 

Guest Kearny Senior

Barney is so FF crazy that he thinks his name is Shane Murphy. The envy must be getting to him. Poor Barney thinks he's Officer Murphy. He doesn't realize the Kearny Police do a sh*t job.