Book by Matt Katz: "The American Governor"

Guest Agency Observer

Guest Agency Observer

This book is an excellent read and clearly explains the abuses of this Governor and the strong arm tactics he used in his position as US Attorney and as Governor, The book details the way he aggressively held people in his own party hostage and forced their efforts to not override this man's veto power when Republicans voted for these bills. There would be problems if Republicans didn't toe the line. In the book one Republican was quoted as saying "This isn't New Jersey"s Republican Party it's all about Chris Christie" I strongly recommend this book and you will find it interesting and understand that this is an ego driven man that thrives on being in the spotlight and takes up all the air in the room. This is a man who abuses every perk and hobnobs with important people and enjoys living life on somebody else's dime. This Governor has to be unhappy with this read and I believe this is one time he doesn't want to be in the spotlight. With the Bridge Gate Trial on the horizon there will be more Chapters to this story and they won't be good, so people buy this book and find out how the people of New Jersey got the biggest con job and were fooled into electing this jerk and in the end New Jersey got the $hit end of the deal. Can't wait till this nightmare of a Governor's term is finished which will mean the perks will be gone and he'll be paying his own tab. BUY THIS BOOK!!!!!!

Edited by KOTW
Added Link to Book.

Guest Had E. Nuff

Don't need a book to know Gov Fat Man is a total P O S. Most of NJ has known this for a while now. Trump is a bigger idiot for taking him on his side. The Fat Man is only in it for himself just like all the scum bag lawyer politicians.

Guest Guest

Don't need a book to know Gov Fat Man is a total P O S. Most of NJ has known this for a while now. Trump is a bigger idiot for taking him on his side. The Fat Man is only in it for himself just like all the scum bag lawyer politicians.

Well said

Guest Guest

This book is an excellent read and clearly explains the abuses of this Governor and the strong arm tactics he used in his position as US Attorney and as Governor, The book details the way he aggressively held people in his own party hostage and forced their efforts to not override this man's veto power when Republicans voted for these bills. There would be problems if Republicans didn't toe the line. In the book one Republican was quoted as saying "This isn't New Jersey"s Republican Party it's all about Chris Christie" I strongly recommend this book and you will find it interesting and understand that this is an ego driven man that thrives on being in the spotlight and takes up all the air in the room. This is a man who abuses every perk and hobnobs with important people and enjoys living life on somebody else's dime. This Governor has to be unhappy with this read and I believe this is one time he doesn't want to be in the spotlight. With the Bridge Gate Trial on the horizon there will be more Chapters to this story and they won't be good, so people buy this book and find out how the people of New Jersey got the biggest con job and were fooled into electing this jerk and in the end New Jersey got the $hit end of the deal. Can't wait till this nightmare of a Governor's term is finished which will mean the perks will be gone and he'll be paying his own tab. BUY THIS BOOK!!!!!!

Great book Matt Katz deserves a lot of credit for exposing this man for what he is a BULLY. Enjoyed the book very much.

Guest Guest

The Mastro report is interesting that DEBRA WONG who is a close friend of CHRISTIE often vacationing with CHRISTIE and their families was given a contract as a monitor for millions of dollars when CHRISTIE was US ATTORNEY and now oversees his internal investigation into the BRIDGE GATE SANDAL according to the book, That in its self is a conflict of interest and should be part of an investigation as tax payer money was spent in the millions to try and justify that this Governor had nothing to do with Bridge Gate. This book uncovers the working of this Governor that he will go to great lengths not on his dime to try and convince people that he had nothing to do with BRIDGE GATE. Nice try Governor it won't work soon the truth will be known and the public will finally get their justice. So for now just SIT DOWN AND NOT SHUT UP BUT WORRY ABOUT KELLY, BARONI, and WINSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Wally Edge

WOW what a snow job we got with this A$$HOLE of a Governor I am amazed that this guy has been able to get away with the things that are in this book. I believe some of these passages in the book should be added to the US Attorney's investigation into this Governor some or most fall on borderline criminal and should be carefully examined and one would hope at least one could have merit for a conviction. It should be interesting to see in the coming months where this investigation into this Governor's actions and his told abuse of authority and the aggressive abuse of state employees and the abuse of the legal system in allowing pointless litigation on meaningless cases which is designed in making his Lawyer buddies millions of dollars in legal fees. JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING FOR THIS GOVERNOR AND THE BRIDGE GATE TRIAL WILL BE STARTING SOON. GET YOUR POPCORN OUT FOLKS THE FUN IS JUST BEGINNING FOR THE PEOPLE OF NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT BOOK THANKS MATT KATZ.

Guest Hammer Time

I can not believe what I have just read. This book if the facts are true the American governor should be in jail how do they get away with it. The bad part is that the more people find out about this book the more he sells the more money he makes. Will this book some day put him in jail who knows lets see.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anti Christie
On 3/29/2016 at 7:02 AM, Guest Agency Observer said:

Just finished the book what an eye opener would recommend this book people will see the phony that this guy really is about.

Guest Studies and Observations

ROFLAMO...... "Christie is Corrupt!!!!!!!  He too Our Crony Jobs away and gave then to his Cronies!!!!"

You Chumps make me laugh...you dont give a damn about Taxpayers, you;re just pissed YOU arent the ones stealing from them anymore.  Is Christie Corrupt?  OF COURSE HE IS...he's an NJ Politician  Has he done a LOUSY JOb as Governor?  Absolutely, the only GOOD thing is that he spends so much time out of State it limits the damage he can do here...but dont try to White Knight it...everybody bitching was JUST FINE when it was their pockets being padded.

• 1 month later...
Guest Great Book I just read

Great book Matt Katz sheds light on a guy who loves himself and thinks he does no wrong. This book highlights how this man Bull $hited everyone in getting where he is today. there are many question that remain unanswered and this book has exposed some of the misdeeds of this Governor and the ones still yet to unveiled. Time will tell and so far it doesn't look good for CHRISTIE. Let it be said here when you do bad to people it comes back to you in spades. It has come back to him in multiple SPADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A NICER GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Read this book and get an idea of what I mean Thanks Matt Katz!

• 11 months later...
Guest Arrogant and Greedy

This is a must read was just given the book to read and with this beach gate abuse reading this book gives you even more abuses that this guy took advantage of on the Taxpayer Dime. I urge you to buy this book!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...