The trumpster

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

With the hot mess called the gop, when the brokered convention happens and the the real chaos starts amongst the republicans, someone should nominate Megyn Kelly. Trump will fold like one of his cheap Chinese made ties. Totally afraid of her.

http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/donald-trump-promises-to-bring-jobs-back-from-china-while-having-his-trump-ties-made-there

Guest Truth Teller

With the hot mess called the gop, when the brokered convention happens and the the real chaos starts amongst the republicans, someone should nominate Megyn Kelly. Trump will fold like one of his cheap Chinese made ties. Totally afraid of her.

http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/donald-trump-promises-to-bring-jobs-back-from-china-while-having-his-trump-ties-made-there

More lies from the Loonies. Trump's clothing line started in Mexico, it was never moved to Mexico. No American jobs were lost.

Guest Just Judy

Gobbledygook

Guest Made in China Trump

More lies from the Loonies. Trump's clothing line started in Mexico, it was never moved to Mexico. No American jobs were lost.

I own Trump ties I bought at Macy's before Macy's decided not to sell them anymore when trump said all Mexican's were rapists.

All my Trump ties say Made in China.

Donald Trump says he is going to have companies make their products in the U.S.A.

His companys however make products in China.

Why doesn't he start with making his ties in the U.S.A.?

This man is a hypocrite and a liar and going to make the United States of America worse not better.

Those of you who want to stop him start Citizen drives (for the future) and voter registration drives for people who are against him.

Trump says he can carry New Jersey come November. Let's make sure he doesn't.

We have to get rid of his "little boy" Christie whose tagging along like the little kid on the block who insists on following around the bigger boys trying to be cool. Christie is such a disappointment and a hypocrite and liar as well.

Guest Guest

Um, the video is trump himself saying they're made in China. Did you skip your meds?

Guest Ivanka

Even his multiple wives are imported ?

Guest Guest

Not a fan of the man...I certainly dont trust him as a "Conservative"...but the absolute FRENZY the Commun...umm i mean "Progressives" get into over him is rather entertaining.......Sadly as before, Nobody who is jumping up and down screaming that they will leave the US if he is Elected will follow through if he DOES make it...

Guest Guest

Not a fan of the man...I certainly dont trust him as a "Conservative"...but the absolute FRENZY the Commun...umm i mean "Progressives" get into over him is rather entertaining.......Sadly as before, Nobody who is jumping up and down screaming that they will leave the US if he is Elected will follow through if he DOES make it...

Anymore than the naz...I mean conservatives left when Obama was elected. It's a good thing you don't trust him as a "conservative" - he's not. He's also not a republican. But you are a moro..I mean a 2 smart person.

Guest Guest

What difference does it make whether Drumpf started his clothing line in Mexico, or moved it there later?

And why aren't the idiots supporting this guy disqualifying him for saying that American wages are too low?

Drumpf is a buffoon and a bullshit artist. He is not going to be president. He may be able to sell his bullshit to about 40% of Republicans, plus a few stupid independents and Democrats. He won't be able to sell it to a majority of the American people.

And if you're supporting him, then you're an idiot.

Guest Another Trumpster

What difference does it make whether Drumpf started his clothing line in Mexico, or moved it there later?

And why aren't the idiots supporting this guy disqualifying him for saying that American wages are too low?

Drumpf is a buffoon and a bullshit artist. He is not going to be president. He may be able to sell his bullshit to about 40% of Republicans, plus a few stupid independents and Democrats. He won't be able to sell it to a majority of the American people.

And if you're supporting him, then you're an idiot.

After Hilary is indicted and forced to drop out, I guess you'll be voting for Bernie. Who's the idiot.

Guest Guest

Now Drumpf and Cruz are insulting each other's wives - or wife, whatever. This is beyond pathetic.

The Republican party has spent decades creating this embarrassment. Now they have to live with it. Let's hope a more responsible Republican party emerges from this, maybe through a third party or third candidate.

Guest @Real Donald trump

After Hilary is indicted and forced to drop out, I guess you'll be voting for Bernie. Who's the idiot.

As usual, you're the idiot ...and you have small hands ?

Guest 2smart4u

As usual, you're the idiot ...and you have small hands ?

After Hillary is indicted I'm not sure I'll be able to stop laughing as I gloat while posting on KOTW.

Guest Guest

After Hillary is indicted I'm not sure I'll be able to stop laughing as I gloat while posting on KOTW.

Poppycock. Just like you gloated over Romney, McCain and Giuliani wins. ?