Crossing guard on ******** and *** *****

Guest Concerned Harrison citizen

Guest Concerned Harrison citizen

How many complaints does a crossing guard need to have against them before something is done??? I know numerous people who have filed complaints with the police and Mayors office and this woman still has her job, she has cursed our ppl driving in cars kids walking home from school given the middle finger screamed and cursed at an off duty police officer who has filed charges and she is still on the corner. Does anyone know what or who. An be contacted to take further action??

Guest Big lil

There's a crossing guard who likes to put his arms around the girls going to high school and wanting to kiss the little kids going to Lincoln.Already complained am waiting to hear.

Guest Harrison for life

We'll then 2 crossing needs to get fired. *** the one who cursing everyone out but her job keeps getting saved Because of the 2 **** *** ******

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Concerned citizen

The woman was moved but still has her job from what I'm told she is def in someone's pocket more like someone's *****!!!
The man I know who you are speaking of he is way to friendly withbthenstudy always asking names and where they live, kinda creepy if you ask me

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Harrison native

That crossing guard woman should of been fired a long time ago. She has so many complaints on her to the mayor office to the traffic bureau and nothing has been done I guess Harrison allows there town employee to get into troube and keep their job. What a town

• 7 months later...

Heard she was involved in another altercation with a driver.  Stopped him - asked his nationality and proceeded to rip off the Trump signs like a lunatic WHILE on the job.

The driver pressed charges but there she is back on her same old corner.

Fishy Fife..........

Can anyone confirm?

Guest Harrison forever

This lady needs to be fired this not her first incident nor her last. And she def ******** someone in town who keeps saving her job 

Edited by KOTW
Content.