the worm is starting to turn

Guest magician

Guest magician

can"t say any names but another so-called good guy is being investigated, his names been on those posters,when it's voting time. I damn sure hope they start to turn the screws, and come to Harrison, a lot of garbage here to investigate. hope they look real long and hard at the board of ed first. a whole lot of garbage there to throw out !

Guest Guest

can"t say any names but another so-called good guy is being investigated, his names been on those posters,when it's voting time. I damn sure hope they start to turn the screws, and come to Harrison, a lot of garbage here to investigate. hope they look real long and hard at the board of ed first. a whole lot of garbage there to throw out !

Always love how at least twice or three times per year we hear about some pending investigation into matters here at Harrison. And so it is that the poster of this ominous message is aptly named because a "magician" deals in illusion and not reality.

Guest magician

Always love how at least twice or three times per year we hear about some pending investigation into matters here at Harrison. And so it is that the poster of this ominous message is aptly named because a "magician" deals in illusion and not reality.

no illusion, t was talking about menendez !

I heard a secretary saying that someone requested a lot of documents from school office which made higher ups very nervous. Land deals, emails and job descriptions. Person has a lot of information that was supposed to be secret. I hope they can expose the corruption.....

Guest Guest

Magicman I hope u r right. Where is our DPW? Potholes. Potholes. Potholes. We need a new leader in *** ***. Current guy Go back to your prior job ********* **** at ****.

No local leadership.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Can the roads get any worse. Ridiculous.

Call the state and complain...THEY HOLD THE PURSE STRINGS..the town cant buy a paperclip without an OK from the state.

Guest old fart

I went down First Street last week and it looked like it was hit with mortar rounds. There were holes everywhere. It has been that way for quite a while.

Guest Republican

Call the state and complain...THEY HOLD THE PURSE STRINGS..the town cant buy a paperclip without an OK from the state.

That's nonsense. Do you think the state approved those ridiculous BOE salaries. Wise up.

Guest Pot Holes

Cleveland Avenue starting all the way down from Passaic ave through the police station has potholes and waves when you cross the exit ramp for Route 280. The State should fix that exit ramp and while they are at it Cleveland Avenue.

If the state won't do it the Red Bulls can since it's all those out of towners going to the Red Bulls causing wear and tear.

The Red Bulls are such good neighbors they are at the Supreme Court fighting tooth and nail to not pay any property taxes. Real nice neighbors. Maybe we should all take to the streets the next Red Bulls game and let their fans know what scumbags the Red Bulls owners are. The owner is a Billionaire but he doesn't want to pay any taxes but he sure knows how to create traffic and pollution for us Harrisonians.

I heard they had to move the Harrison Fest street fair and parade because the Red Bulls added a tournament and wouldn't cancel it. Who cares about the residents of Harrison, not the Red Bulls management or its owner. It's all about me.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

KOTW posted a note to the Post by "Mr. Garrido". Indicating that KOTW received an email indicating that a post was not written by Mr. Garrido of Harrison.

Please note since KOTW does not require registration the name of posters can be someone else than the name entered.

KOTW

Guest Guest

That's nonsense. Do you think the state approved those ridiculous BOE salaries. Wise up.

Wake up and live the reality....BOE budgets (including Salaries) are routinely voted down by local residents...at which point the BOE goes crying to the state, who them IMPOSE the Budget the BOE requested in the first place. So, YES< the State Does Approve those Salaries..also understand that the BOW Budget is separate from your Town's Budget, and the Consent Decree is for the Municipal Spending, not BOE. The fact that anyone who is commenting or complaining DOESNT Know how things work in harrison (and HAVE WORKED for Years) is either Willful or Wanton Ignorance....

• 3 weeks later...

KOTW has taken the unprecedented step of hiding a post from public view. The poster used the last name of a poster who resides in Harrison and who did not want his last name associated with the content of the post.

It should be noted that since KOTW allows anonymous posts it is not possible to trace beyond an IP address (which can be used by many individuals) the author of the initial post.

KOTW