Breaking news!

Guest Roger Ailes

Guest Roger Ailes

I have decided to hire Brian Williams to head my news division. He has all the right attributes and has no problem lying, an important part of Fox News . Welcome aboard Brian, you'll fit in well!

Guest Bill O'Reilly

I have decided to hire Brian Williams to head my news division. He has all the right attributes and has no problem lying, an important part of Fox News . Welcome aboard Brian, you'll fit in well!

UPDATE ! Brian Williams reportedly has turned down Fox and instead will become zerO's Press Secretary. zerO interviewed Williams yesterday and was impressed with Williams ability to fabricate fantasy stories.

UPDATE ! Brian Williams reportedly has turned down Fox and instead will become zerO's Press Secretary. zerO interviewed Williams yesterday and was impressed with Williams ability to fabricate fantasy stories.

You know, women find a good sense of humor attractive. Simply repeating the same joke but in reverse is just preschool play. Take my advice and someday you'll get your first date!

Guest Roger again

Bill, Bill, Bill. Lest we forget YOUR very own lie :

"I tell you what, Ive been in combat. Ive seen it. Ive been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and Im looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. Thats all Im gonna tell you. If its life or death, hes going first."

Bill, you never served in the military - not one second! Your lying is quite commendable and well suited for Fox News but keep your head down on the Williams story.

From the insanity of Hannity

To the crap that's spewed from Beck

From brainless Sarah's mindless quips

And Bill you're a lying wreck

No truth in sight, all fact-free spin

A carnival of shocks

Murdochs gift to feeble minds

Nobody. Does stupid. Like Fox.

Guest Fox Fan

Bill, Bill, Bill. Lest we forget YOUR very own lie :

"I tell you what, Ive been in combat. Ive seen it. Ive been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and Im looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. Thats all Im gonna tell you. If its life or death, hes going first."

Bill, you never served in the military - not one second! Your lying is quite commendable and well suited for Fox News but keep your head down on the Williams story.

From the insanity of Hannity

To the crap that's spewed from Beck

From brainless Sarah's mindless quips

And Bill you're a lying wreck

No truth in sight, all fact-free spin

A carnival of shocks

Murdochs gift to feeble minds

Nobody. Does stupid. Like Fox.

Need I remind you that Fox has more than twice the viewers than all other cable news channels combined ? Eat your heart out sucker.

Need I remind you that Fox has more than twice the viewers than all other cable news channels combined ? Eat your heart out sucker.

Yes, there are many ignorant and uninformed people. And the ignorant will always sneer at the wise. If there are enough of them, they get their way. That's how we got W. It's how we got most of the problems we face today.

So your answer to O'reilly lying is Fox has the most viewers? C'mon get in the game!

• 1 year later...
Guest Just Judy

Memories?

Fox News declares trump "sick and obsessed" . Finally, the truth from Fox!