South Kearny Fire Keeps Firefighters Busy

KOTW

New Article on our Frontpage. South Kearny Fire Keeps Firefighters Busy.

Do you think Kearny Firefighters have their hands full with South Kearny fires?

It certainly adds to their workload but they can handle it.

We fought the S. Kearny inferno as Firefighter brothers and the grim reaper tried to use this 1000 degree fireball to take us out. We used our training and hero bravery to knock down the flashover backdraft. We are lucky to be alive brothers. May the Firefighter angels keep us safe as we almost die every day and don't get no appreciation. Be strong smoke eaters as even *********** are afraid of us heroes. **** sees our helmets and fire costs and won't ***** ******. Yes hero brothers they are afraid. We need more raises and promotions.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Kearny Senior

We fought the S. Kearny inferno as Firefighter brothers and the grim reaper tried to use this 1000 degree fireball to take us out. We used our training and hero bravery to knock down the flashover backdraft. We are lucky to be alive brothers. May the Firefighter angels keep us safe as we almost die every day and don't get no appreciation. Be strong smoke eaters as even *********** are afraid of us heroes. **** sees our helmets and fire costs and won't ***** ******. Yes hero brothers they are afraid. We need more raises and promotions.

Barney, would you like a serving of sour grapes with that jealousy ? LOL

The only real problem is the one that has existed for decades....Distance, it takes on average 8 minutes for the first backup to arrive down there from uptown (Same problem the PD has), until someone else gets there the 4 guys on the engine are on their own (or the two cops in the car)... The PD can easily call for help from JCPD. .the FD has their own protocols, and IIRC a Deputy Chief has to make the call for calling in outside help.. Unfortunately, there's just no simple solution to it.

Your a clown. You get paid to be a fire fighter. Do your job. I want more money. Wa. Wa. Wa

Actually, I'm retired..PD, not Fire. So pay your taxes, my pension check is due in a few weeks.....B**ch

We fought the raging S. Kearny abandoned warehouse super-inferno fire like the brave Firefighter warriors we are brothers. We get paid little but there was ice on our mustaches because we were in the cold running in and out of hells fury. Our costumes smell like smoke, yes they do courageous Fireheroes, and that smoke we ate was enough for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a year. God kept us alive because this was worse than the NY twin towers. Brothers, our stinky boots emit a foul odor but we will hold them on a wall pick to beg for money like in 2001 and every year. We pick our teeth with halogen tools when we eat food instead if smoke and name ourselves as the heroes God gave this calling. Oh common civilians, believe that Axe, Bull, Torch, Hero, and Flame is the names we live with because escaping death from the orange and red devil chasing us day and night. Them there helmets, scuba air tanks and axes are worn by us even at home. Brave Firefighters we are and need more sleep and money. Raise taxes as we almostvdie everyday.

Guest Kearny Senior

Actually, I'm retired..PD, not Fire. So pay your taxes, my pension check is due in a few weeks.....B**ch

Yes Barney, we all know you're PD, active or retired. Your jealousy tells me you made the wrong career choice and regretted it ever since.

Watch those donuts, they'll kill you.

Yes Barney, we all know you're PD, active or retired. Your jealousy tells me you made the wrong career choice and regretted it ever since.

Watch those donuts, they'll kill you.

I was on the FD's side...Idiot. Good for you for at least remembering which forum you're posting on for a change though....you usually forget which name you're signed in under. Glad to see the Medication adjustment is working for you.

Guest Kearny Senior

Way to English??that smoke must have fu**ked up your spelling and grammar. Way to go you F**KING overpaid CLOWN. Quit whining??????

Barney is obviously stressed out. Too much sugar from all the donuts is my guess.

Guest KPD Retired

Barney is obviously stressed out. Too much sugar from all the donuts is my guess.

Harrison Senior is obviously having another "Senior Moment"..Kearny PD and Kearny FD get along fine, and work well together, the guys that had issues either way are all retired a LONG time.

Way to English??that smoke must have fu**ked up your spelling and grammar. Way to go you F**KING overpaid CLOWN. Quit whining??????

Not only do you not know grammar, you don't get sarcasm. Keep posting big guy, you're removing any shadow of a doubt that you don't have much going on upstairs other than your sick obsession with fire fighters. (Notice the correct uses of you're and your, take notes.)

Guest Kearny Senior

Harrison Senior is obviously having another "Senior Moment"..Kearny PD and Kearny FD get along fine, and work well together, the guys that had issues either way are all retired a LONG time.

Apparently Barney didn't get the memo. BTW, it's Kearny Senior.

Guest KPDRetired

Apparently Barney didn't get the memo. BTW, it's Kearny Senior.

Oh please.... I dont think ANYONE actually buys that anymore, you've forgotten to change names between forums way too much. The AMUSING part is that you are so utterly addled that you dont understand that im not the one attacking the FD. Take your stupidity back to Harrison.

Guest Kearny Senior

Oh please.... I dont think ANYONE actually buys that anymore, you've forgotten to change names between forums way too much. The AMUSING part is that you are so utterly addled that you dont understand that im not the one attacking the FD. Take your stupidity back to Harrison.

LOL Who's used more names than Barney; Fire Marshall Bill, Gomer, KPDRetired, etc. etc. Have a donut, it will help your anger issues..