Say a prayer for an atheist.

Guest Kearny Christian

Guest Kearny Christian

As we all enjoy the love and warmth of Christmas, let us not forget those few misguided souls that will spend the day watching tv or reading a book. Say a prayer that their tormented souls may find peace.

If they weren't just so nasty I'd feel better about them. The mean-spirited billboards say a lot about what they are.

"You know it's a myth."

Well, you do. That's why you're so angry about them. They're telling you a truth you don't want to hear. And all it's saying is "stop and think about it, because you already know it isn't so."

I don't think peace is on the agenda. Anger and hostility seem to go hand and hand with atheism.

Oh, I see. Everybody except Christians is doomed to eternity in hell. (John 3:16.) We can have peace if we go along with that.

How about finding peace with the truth. Then we can all have some peace.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kearny Christian

What was that about being angry, mean-spirited and intolerant? Check out this road sign. Here's another view of it.

Well, atheists do need to be prayed for. I would call it more of a gift of love, asking people to pray for sinners.

But of course, atheists view everything through their angry and mean-spirited brain.

Guest ExposeCorruption

Is this a joke? THis is what we put on a town board? Religion is a tool to control the masses. Always ahs been and always will be. You think a "guy in the sky" is making decisions on what goes on today? I guess I should clean my chimney so santa doesnt dirty his suit. THe most VIOLENT people in the history of earth were following religion. The sooner you quacks realize its all a myth, the better us atheists will be

Well, atheists do need to be prayed for. I would call it more of a gift of love, asking people to pray for sinners.

But of course, atheists view everything through their angry and mean-spirited brain.

Keep writing, you're making a great case against Christianity.

Let's dissect your latest traversal of stupid. You're saying that prayer is something an atheist needs - not to do it themselves but to have others do it. People like you, no doubt. Well, that makes no sense. If there is no god, then your prayers make no difference. And if there is a god, of the kind you claim to believe in (only you don't), then that god will do what is right and best without your praying for it.

So either way, your prayers make no difference. Therefore, an atheist does not need them at all. Pointing this out is not angry or mean-spirited (one of your fallback fantasy memes, in keeping with your fantasy religion), it's just the truth.

Oh, my wife wants me to add this: "Moron."

You ain't the brightest bulb in the box, are ya?

Guest 2smart4u

Keep writing, you're making a great case against Christianity.

Let's dissect your latest traversal of stupid. You're saying that prayer is something an atheist needs - not to do it themselves but to have others do it. People like you, no doubt. Well, that makes no sense. If there is no god, then your prayers make no difference. And if there is a god, of the kind you claim to believe in (only you don't), then that god will do what is right and best without your praying for it.

So either way, your prayers make no difference. Therefore, an atheist does not need them at all. Pointing this out is not angry or mean-spirited (one of your fallback fantasy memes, in keeping with your fantasy religion), it's just the truth.

Oh, my wife wants me to add this: "Moron."

LOL, I think your wife was probably calling you a moron, telling you to get off the computer.

And as usual, Christian apologists have no answers for any of this, only juvenile comebacks.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...