Criminal dems.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

What is it with all the criminal democratic politicians around the country being arrested ? Of course the Loonies that get their "news" from MSNBC don't know anything about it because it not discussed. A governor, a senator, a couple of others arrested

for corruption, theft, etc. The NY Slimes hasn't covered it either, what a surprise.

Guest Guest

I don't think political corruption is limited to the Democrats - take a look at the great leader of the state of NJ - he may go down in history as the most corrupt of all. It seems that in this day and age politics and corruption go hand in hand on both sides of the aisle.

Guest Guest

What is it with all the criminal democratic politicians around the country being arrested ? Of course the Loonies that get their "news" from MSNBC don't know anything about it because it not discussed. A governor, a senator, a couple of others arrested

for corruption, theft, etc. The NY Slimes hasn't covered it either, what a surprise.

Lying scumbag,

Who are they? Where did you get your "information"?

Guest Patriot

I don't think political corruption is limited to the Democrats - take a look at the great leader of the state of NJ - he may go down in history as the most corrupt of all. It seems that in this day and age politics and corruption go hand in hand on both sides of the aisle.

Read much ? Christie was cleared of any wrongdoing in "bridgegate'" . BTW, it was hilarious seeing all the dems running in circles, foaming at the mouth thinking they nailed Christie. There was 100 times more attention paid to bridgegate than Benghazi and the IRS put together, and no Americans were killed by terrorists on the bridge. The far left define the word hipocritical and unamerican.

Guest Guest

Read much ? Christie was cleared of any wrongdoing in "bridgegate'" . BTW, it was hilarious seeing all the dems running in circles, foaming at the mouth thinking they nailed Christie. There was 100 times more attention paid to bridgegate than Benghazi and the IRS put together, and no Americans were killed by terrorists on the bridge. The far left define the word hipocritical and unamerican.

I would certainly hope so. If I paid a lawyer $1million I'd expect him to find me innocent, too. Let's wait until the REAL investigation is done. Seriously, are you the only one who bought that stupidity.

Guest Guest

Blame it on the Dems, they spent the money.

No they didn't - this was commissioned by Governor Christie. He hired an attorney to find out if he was guilty or not. He must have been sweating it out, you know, waiting to find out if he did it! whew!

Guest a Proud American

I don't know of any Senator being arrested, but the former Republican Governor of Virginia, Bob Mc Donnell and his wife were indicted about three weeks after a new Democratic Governor was sworn in. Perhaps you can tell us who the Senator is.

Guest Guest

Lying scumbag,

Who are they? Where did you get your "information"?

Lets see.. California State Sen. Leland Yee..a Vocal Anti-gun politicians who was arrested in connection with...Running Automatic Weapons, and Rockets to Philippine Terrorists..Muslim Terrorists.

Patrick Cannon, Mayor of Charlotte NC was arrested for taking Bribes

NY State Assemblyman Scarborough was raided by the FBI

RI State Speaker of the House Gordon Fox, resigned and announced he wouldnt see reelection after the FBI raided his office and Home

those were all in the last 3 weeks......so, who's the Scumbag now???? B**ch

Guest Guest

Lets see.. California State Sen. Leland Yee..a Vocal Anti-gun politicians who was arrested in connection with...Running Automatic Weapons, and Rockets to Philippine Terrorists..Muslim Terrorists.

Patrick Cannon, Mayor of Charlotte NC was arrested for taking Bribes

NY State Assemblyman Scarborough was raided by the FBI

RI State Speaker of the House Gordon Fox, resigned and announced he wouldnt see reelection after the FBI raided his office and Home

those were all in the last 3 weeks......so, who's the Scumbag now???? B**ch

The scumbag is anyone who claims that corruption is only on one side of the political aisle - either side. Here is a partial list of federal politicians convicted or disciplined for crimes. As you can see, both parties have their bad actors, so can the ridiculous claim that it's just one side. If you want to talk about a governor, Mr. Christie is being investigated by two federal prosecutors. If you cared about the facts, you could have looked this up as easily as I did.

Guest Guest

The scumbag is anyone who claims that corruption is only on one side of the political aisle - either side. Here is a partial list of federal politicians convicted or disciplined for crimes. As you can see, both parties have their bad actors, so can the ridiculous claim that it's just one side. If you want to talk about a governor, Mr. Christie is being investigated by two federal prosecutors. If you cared about the facts, you could have looked this up as easily as I did.

Reading is fundamental...The question was specifically ABOUT Democrat politicians, and when another poster said that there had been arrests in the past few weeks, he was called a "Lying Scumbag" I merely provided some examples of that...i did NOT say, or even SUGGEST that ONLY Democrats were corrupt.... That said, i guess now we KNOW who the Scumbag is......

• 2 years later...