Another Superintendent

Guest Another Superintendent

Guest Another Superintendent

What is your feeling on the Powell's daughter being promoted to Assistant Superintendent of Schools when the new high school is built? It is being discussed by the Board of Education, does anyone have a big problem with this or is it just me??

Guest Guest

I think it is a very good idea. With all these superintendents the educational level of our students will have to go up. Also with all that supervision of the school system, I suggest they make OJ the Super-Superintendent of Schools. Freddie the Superintendent, Tony C the First Asst Superintendent, And add two more positions of Second Asst Superintendent. This would be for Ms. Powell and whoever else they choose. Also don't forget to add a big pay raise to each for their high qualifications in their respective superintendent positions.

Guest Joe Dirt

The Sad thing is the sarcasm in that post is a reality. Im just glad people are speaking up, especially while the attorney generals office is in town. By the way, if Murry wore a wire in Hudson county, ( after caught double billing and forced to cooperate with the AG) and helped bring down Janizewski, what makes you think he kept his secrets with you Ray ???

Guest In the Know

I hate to tell you Joe Dirt, its not sarcasm. Its reality! Ms Powell is being lined up for the position of Fourth Superintendent of Schools.

Guest Confused
The Sad thing is the sarcasm in that post is a reality. Im just glad people are speaking up, especially while the attorney generals office is in town. By the way, if Murry wore a wire in Hudson county, ( after caught double billing and forced to cooperate with the AG) and helped bring down Janizewski, what makes you think he kept his secrets with you Ray ???

Are you sure the State Attorney Generals Office is in Town? Or are you talking about the guy from the State of New Jersey that Ronnie took paid off?

Guest Joe Dirt

The office of the Attorney General is very interested in what is happening in Harrison. According to A/P Bill Z-ski ( I cant spell his last name, its Zowarski or something like that, nice guy) They were extremely dissappointed how the Town handled its earlier matters with VG forcing union officials to air their disputes in the local tabloids. While most agencies are concerned with homeland security and often call for advice, complaints of inpropriety still funnel in from this region to include Harrison. A certain internal affairs complaint again Mayor Mcdonough has raised eyebrows. How far along the investigation has gone and what they are focusing their attention on was not part of our conversation nor could I have been privvy to that information. :angry:

Guest Guest
Hey Joe, don't you know the tapes are missing? Ask the Capt. o mean the Deputy Chief.

The AG nows about the tapes from 2002 they did nothing!

Archived