Does Ray Know His Empire Is Crumbling.

Guest MR Y

Does Ray know that he has lost support from his Town workers?

Does he know that the Metro Star stadium is not a great idea?

Does he know that council members are stabbing him in the back?

Does he know that several candidates are planning to run against him in 2006, this includes some previous council members?

Does he know that he has ran the town into fiscal ruin and has placed us with the least desired communities in NJ. (Irvington,Jersey City, Union City, Camden, Paterson)?

Does he know that the Hotel will not help the burden placed on taxpayers?

Does he still believe in this so called Re-Development which has been his promise for over five years?

I say keep Ray in for another four years, THEN THIS TOWN WILL REALLY TURN TO SH*T........ PEOPLE IT'S TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE..... THEY ALL MUST GO......

Guest Guest
Does Ray know that he has lost support from his Town workers?
I'll believe that one in the next election. If I don't see the street department working the corners or If I don't get a funraiser ticket with my paycheck.
Does he know that the Metro Star stadium is not a great idea?
I think he knows, but he has the public fooled that it's a good idea, but can you imagine 20,000 people trying to enter or leave this town? With the traffic gams we already have. And the BS about a new exit off 280 and a new bridge into newark could take up to 10 years, it's a state project, with a state already in such a hole...
Does he know that council members are stabbing him in the back?
I wonder what that supposed to mean. I think he just gave Villatas son, or family mamber a job at the PVSD. Who can be upset with the Mayor from the council. They all owe him their jobs.
Does he know that several candidates are planning to run against him in 2006, this includes some previous council members?
Rodgers, on his name alone. Jim Doran, probably the best candidate, but has no guts, as he never challanged this team ever, he's to scared. Millan, oh please he would probably be the best thing for this town, but you can't undestand the guy when he speaks. He also has to be willing to share projects he starts..
Does he know that he has ran the town into fiscal ruin and has placed us with the least desired communities in NJ. (Irvington,Jersey City, Union City, Camden, Paterson)?
Thats because the crime rate in Harrison is at an all time high and the education system has plummited to the bottom with that senior citizen DiSalvo incharge.
Does he know that the Hotel will not help the burden placed on taxpayers?
I don't honestly feel that that hotel will be a tax burden, maybe you can educate me on that, but that hotel went up with no head aches because they were going to lose the redevelopment unless something was started. So they moved the redevelopment line to include that hotel.
Does he still believe in this so called Re-Development which has been his promise for over five years?
SINCE 1997
I say keep Ray in for another four years, THEN THIS TOWN WILL REALLY TURN TO SH*T........ PEOPLE IT'S TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE..... THEY ALL MUST GO......
dO WE REALLY HAVE TO WAIT TILL 2006? tHIS MAYOR KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE MADE ELECTIONS FROM EVERY TWO YEARS TO EVERY FOUR YEARS. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT. HE HAS BROUGHT TIME TO DECEIVE THE PUBLIC, BUT HE'S JUST SCREWING UP BIGGER AND BIGGER.

Guest Pakistanis May Be Near al-Qaida&

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Pakistani troops believe they have surrounded al-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri in an operation near the Afghan border, three senior Pakistani officials told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Hey Ray, do you think you can put this guy on payroll once he is set free. You’re well known for employing Convicted Felons.

Guest Gumba

Hey Ray how about you hire Osama bin Laden as Chairman of the Redevelopment. Or do you think that would create bad blood between you and Ronnie? He does have the world by the Balls.

Archived