"Strife" for excellence 2007

Guest Guest

LoL!!!! That was daddy's goal!  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:unsure: strife what are you doing? you live on this fourm! avg 15 posts per day? you are going to pass oldfart56. is that what you want? is your posting id anything to do with 9/11? strife/pain 767 air plane? is that why you hate GOD? is this the way you deal with that pain? what do you give here that helps the town ?or what are you doing that adds to the life of kearny res? at this time you add >0< to the town. you are a very sad person who needs help i hope you are smart enough to ask soon! :excl:

Guest DingoDave

A Christian wrote: "He (Matthew) better be careful with he [sic] atheist views, that's the bible belt."

Once again the vicious underbelly of the 'tolerant' and 'peaceful' religion of Christianity comes flooding to the surface.

Dear 'Christian', your comment only serves to illustrate just why it is that governments should never be seen to be promoting or endorsing any particular religion.

I'll quote E.O. Wilson's view on the matter once again in case you missed it in one of my other posts. He said;

"Every major religion today is a winner in the Darwinian struggle waged among cultures, and none ever flourished by tolerating its rivals."

You would do well to ponder his words for a few moments.

B) strife what are you doing? you live on this fourm! avg 15 posts per day? you are going to pass oldfart56.  is that what you want?

Not my goal at all. But if that happens, so what? *yawn* http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...indpost&p=42714

is your posting id anything to do with 9/11? strife/pain 767 air plane?

No.

is that why you hate GOD?

Is what why? Are you asking if I hate your god because of the assumed connection between my 'handle' here and the 9/11 attacks? I dare say you make no effin' sense. :( If you're suggesting that I was somehow supporting the 9/11 attacks, wouldn't you be more likely to assume I was a Suni (sp?) Muslim instead of an atheist? Whatever, man...I'm going to stop trying to figure out what part of your ass you pulled this nonsense from before the stupid penetrates too far into my brain.

But to answer your loaded question: I don't hate your god anymore than I hate the tooth fairy--why would I hate something/someone that doesn't exist?

is this theway you deal with that pain? what do you give here that helps the town ?

For one thing, I seem to be one of the only signs to the 'outside world' that Kearny isn't _all_ backwater fundamentalists.

or what are you doing that adds to the life of kearny res? at this time you add  >0< to the town.  you are a very sad person who needs help i hope you are smart enough to ask soon!  :excl:

Blah, blah, blah...so, can I ask you what you've accomplished by writing this grammatical nightmare of a flame? Irony at its most obvious, if you ask me. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dingo Dave
Strife 767 wrote: "For one thing, I seem to be one of the only signs to the 'outside world' that Kearny isn't _all_ backwater fundamentalists."

Some of you raving 'Godders' would do well to mark Strife's words. He seems to be one of the few sane and rational people living in your community.

One thing's for sure, I would rather have Strife for a neighbour than many of the raving nutjobs I have seen posting on these forums. :rolleyes:

Rather than being critical, you guys should send Paszkiewicz flowers and a thank you note.

Paul has had the opportunity to live the life he never had vicariously through his son

Matthew can now get into a prestigious liberal university at the expense of Paszkiewicz's reputation rather than by merit.

Canessa, a rather mediocre and obscure journalist has reached the height of his career (It is all downhill from here).

And lastly, our good friend Strife, who ought Paszkiewicz thanks for adding meaning to his life.

This is so true!!!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...