"SPECIALS"

Guest EZ RIDER

This is pathetic! All of you! How can you be so nasty to people you probably don't even personally know and if you do I hope they find out how you feel and stop associating with you! I wish we could all just be happy for one another and stop being so damn rude. Cut it out, seriously, grow up and get over it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does 'nt the town just merge with Kearny...it would save us $$$$ I bet if u put it to a vote the cops and firemen would jump at it.....Corzine wants it...right and he's our man right?

It isn't hard at all to move out out the gardens,but why shouldI.Ilove it.Plentyof heat less to nothing in rent 20.00 for a.c. The kids love it.,and I happen to work for the town.So stay off here if you don't like what I have to say.

Typical mentality from a gardens tenant.

This is pathetic!  All of you!  How can you be so nasty to people you probably don't even personally know and if you do I hope they find out how you feel and stop associating with you!  I wish we could all just be happy for one another and stop being so damn rude.  Cut it out, seriously, grow up and get over it.

You're asking cops to grow up and get over it? GOOD LUCK, some are nice guys and some don't have the mentality of a dead cock roach!

100% YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO CORRECT THERE.  VERY SORE SUBJECT W/ MANY @ THE PD.  SEVERAL QUALIFIED GUYS THERE.

The politicians only want someone they can control as Chief. They don't want anyone rocking their boat. When they own him, they tell him what to do. When they say jump, he says how high. :blink:

What the hell are you talking about, when did this become a racial issue?!

When was the last time an African American was hired?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well it's been about 12 years..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The Town has taken cops since then from transfers ect...

that's the way they avoid getting a "undisirable"

and they get to pick who they want...see the loop yet???!!!!

When are they going to hire Chinese cop. There are rot of Chinese people in Harrison.

Ummm--like who????

Quite a few!

Bet the PBA is sorry now that they backed him. He's done nothing but lied to and stabbed people in the back on the way to the promised land. Now that he's on the highest cloud in Copland he looks around and sees none of the support he had in the beginning. A word of free advise, you should be nice to people on the way up, because you may come face to face with them on the way down.

Heard he is wearing out his welcome on the third floor too!

Anyway, that's all I have to say about that.

Newark only hires and gives civil service tests for people who only live in Newark. Harrison residents are not allowed too apply for a govnmt position in Newark

When are they going to hire Chinese cop. There are rot of Chinese people in Harrison.

We did have a college educated Chinese lady in the library for several yrs. who recently moved over to the town hall; plus a college educated Muslim from Africa.

when he's done delivering my order from the seven grains? look i don't give a shit who they hire just as long as they are full fledged cops, not this bullshit special sh*t! what and who the f*ck are they going to help? has these jerks lost their minds? my grandson can whip all their asses and he now four. hell their about his size anyway. my question to all the fop and pba members is where the f*ck are your balls ????????you allow this shit to happen? where are those smartasses who flash their badge and cry everytime your shift changes? you cry for no promotions? .................. :)

when he's done delivering my order from the seven grains? look i don't give a shit who they hire just as long as they are full fledged cops, not this bullshit special sh*t! what and who the f*ck are they going to help? has these jerks lost their minds? my grandson can whip all their asses and he now four. hell their about his size anyway. my question to all the fop and pba members is where the f*ck are your balls ????????you allow this shit to happen? where are those smartasses who flash their badge and cry everytime your shift changes? you cry for no promotions? .................. ;)

The PBA was sold down the river by their former president and delegate who got cake jobs when the new Chief took over. Now the biggest crybaby is the PBA President and because he's in the DB he won't make any waves. That's why they remain silent while all these civilians take their positions. :P

when he's done delivering my order from the seven grains? look i don't give a shit who they hire just as long as they are full fledged cops, not this bullshit special sh*t! what and who the f*ck are they going to help? has these jerks lost their minds? my grandson can whip all their asses and he now four. hell their about his size anyway. my question to all the fop and pba members is where the f*ck are your balls ????????you allow this shit to happen? where are those smartasses who flash their badge and cry everytime your shift changes? you cry for no promotions? .................. ;)

The PBA can do nothing about this!!! It is being shoved down their throats.....maybe they should/will take out their frustrations on the Town...NOW HOW CAN THEY DO THIS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Guest McGruff
The PBA was sold down the river by their former president and delegate who got cake jobs when the new Chief took over. Now the biggest crybaby is the PBA President and because he's in the DB he won't make any waves. That's why they remain silent while all these civilians take their positions. ;)

The new President and Delegate filed an Unfair Labor Practice on Friday. As far as specials, any PD in the state can employee 10% of their current force as specials. The problem is how are they used, then you have your fight.

Guest Serpico
The PBA was sold down the river by their former president and delegate who got cake jobs when the new Chief took over. Now the biggest crybaby is the PBA President and because he's in the DB he won't make any waves. That's why they remain silent while all these civilians take their positions. ;)

The new President is doing a great job. He's butting heads w/ both the 2nd and 3rd floors. He has them running nuts. He's not afraid to make waves!And......here's the kicker, the PBA AND the FOP are on the same page on this one!

This is going to get interesting really fast!

We did have a college educated Chinese lady in the library for several yrs. who recently moved over to the town hall; plus a college educated Muslim from Africa.

Sorry you have been misinformed, there is no college degree for the Chinese lady from the library, she can't even make change of a dollar nor does she know how to answer the phone, very poor phone skills you call and ask a question and can't understand a word she says.

The new President is doing a great job.  He's butting heads w/ both the 2nd and 3rd floors.  He has them running nuts.  He's not afraid to make waves!And......here's the kicker, the PBA AND the FOP are on the same page on this one!

I SURE HOPE SO. IT'S THE LEAST THEY CAN DO. UNITED WE STAND .....DIVIDED YOU FALL. RING A BELL? LET ME GUESS THE HFD HAS BEEN GIVING YOU GUYS LESSONS ON A UNITED FRONT?

HERE'S ANOTHER HINT; YOU PRESENT IT CORRECTLY AND YOU'LL HAVE RESIDENTS BACKING YOU. WE WANT COPS PROTECTING US NOT MISFITS FROM ROMPER ROOM. I THINK AN AD WILL COST YOU ABOUT A THOUSAND JUST ASK MUNOZ. HIS POINT WAS WELL TAKEN!

The new President is doing a great job.  He's butting heads w/ both the 2nd and 3rd floors.  He has them running nuts.  He's not afraid to make waves!And......here's the kicker, the PBA AND the FOP are on the same page on this one!

Well that's good news. Maybe the PBA and FOP will be become one.

I guess the honeymoon is over for the Chief. He should have known that it couldn't last forever. Now he will have to bear the wrath of the crybabies and miscreants.

Be careful who you transfer, they may say you were retaliating against them and the Town will have to hire a retired judge to hear the case. Funny, how what comes around goes around. Remember your testimony? :P