Web Comments

Guest guest_Guest

Guest guest_Guest

It is very sad to have such gutless wonders with so little testicular fortitude. They can ramble on about subjects that they have no knowledge of, inability to spell even simple words correctly, yet have the audacity to criticize others. Why don't you attend Council meetings in your Town, speak up, if you have the guts and provide your name and address. In addition, get your facts straight and know what is legal and illegal. Most of the clowns that take cheap shots don't have a clue. For those of you that criticize the Town of Harrison,and the elected Officials our schools; try looking in the mirror.

Harrison High has graduated young men and women that have gone on to successful careers. Many of them have given back in a great way.

JUST WHAT HAVE YOU EMPTY BARREL HEADED NEAR DO WELLS DONE FOR YOURSELF, LET ALONE FOR THE TOWN.

GROW UP AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF , ANYBODY ELSE OR PROVIDED SOME CIVIC SERVICE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

f you haven't walked the walk you can't talk the talk !!! :lol::lol:

Been there and proudly done that

Guest GUEST_Guest

For me it's welcome to America. I can tell the people of this town how I feel with out worry of retaliation because thats what most people are afraid of in this Town. History in this town says if you go against the mayor, he can make your life a misserable hell. :lol:

Guest BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT

: Mayor McDonough and all of the Council Persons are reasonable and fair individuals. I have always found them to be good listeners and responsive to the needs of their constituants. It seems that the only ones who are constantly complaining are the Town "GETOFFS", those that constantly complain bt do not want to earn their own way. Lets try to be resonable and responsive to the needs of all the residents and not just for one's own selfishness, of which there is an awful lot of in our Town. No one person or family owns this Town as is perceived by some, it belongs to all of us, BUT we must be responsive and responsible for our actions. Then there is CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY.

HONESTLY ASK YOURSELF, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MAKE THE TOWN OF HARRISON A BETTER PLACE.

tHE tOWN IS GOING TO HAVE A MULTI CULTURAL FEST again this Spring. WHY NOT VOLUNTEER. GIVE SOMETHING BACK FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED WHILE LIVING IN THIS TOWN. THINK OF ALL THE BENEFITS THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED AS A RESIDENT OF THIS TOWN, NOT THE SELFISH THINGS BUT THE CIVIC THINGS.

Been there done that and proud of it !!!

Archived