Mayor For Harrison

Guest HARRISONIAN

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest longtimesupporter

Who is Ray McDonough. I thought George DeOld from the Department of Community Affairs was the Mayor, or is he the Police Chief, or is he the Fire Chief. Or Maybe he is running everything. Why have all this positions, the guy from the State is running everything. Why have a mayor and council, just keep getting money from the State and let them run everything. :lol:

Guest Guest

Wow....everyone wants to become Mayor...but the fact is all you get is grief..Everyone is always better than you....According to the public your a theif.....you only get your friends a job...So anyone who we find will never be good enough...Because people from Harrison like to complain about what everyone else has....... So my point is whoever you elect you'll still be complaining! :lol:

Wow....everyone wants to become Mayor
No I don't think anyone nominated themselves..
the fact is all you get is grief..Everyone is always better than you....According to the public your a theif.....
No, you accused Millan of theft, but he hasn't stole a thing nor is he mayor. He just started to become more popular then the mayor because he started to do more than the mayor for this town (ie. under 280/the lamp post/the blue garbage cans/the facades..he was working on side walks to, but he didn't get to far on that, so I guess neither will powel
you only get your friends a job...So anyone who we find will never be good enough...
Just Powell.. the rest are uncalled for jobs
Because people from Harrison like to complain about what everyone else has....... 
no you just like to complain about Millans home

If I didn't know any better, I would think this comment came from Tom Powell, but I have a feeling it didn't because it's during the town lunch hour. Tommy boy does this during regular time, any time. He has access to this site at his office. So who ever this is I read this page at least once a day. I find it humorous, but true. If you can tell me something that is not true, let me know. The only one I have found to defend himself is the ever unpopular Millan and he is, from my understanding only unpopular by the people that seem influenced by the Mayor. Honestly, this mayor cost us more money in taxes then we should be paying and does nothing for the town. We really needed two promotions in the fire dept?? come on. There are people in this town that the mayor has not only "hooked up", but has hooked up their whole family. no wonder some people go to bat for him as far as they do..

Guest Guest

If I didn't know any better, I would think this comment came from Tom Powell

I do not sit here and accuse you of being someone your not, so I don't think its fair for you to do it to me. I can sit here & try to guess who you are but i will be insulting someone else...thats not hard...but I chose not to

If you can tell me something that is not true, let me know

OK I'm not Tom Powell

Last lets give you an education on the United Statse Goverment, you are elected by the people....the people are very smart if you are doing good they will re-elect if not they will replaceyou..Now if I'm not mistakin Mr. Milan had the shortest tenure in a long time..Why? because he was not that good...Now That's the truth

The Fact that your taxes can go down...come on that don't happen anywhere you live so please come up with some realistic Goals..(not for yourself but the town)

because they are alot of people who can not afford a house who would like more than just taxes to go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I didn't know Mr. Milan did all those things for the town by himself...pretty impressive.....Thats him...me...me....me..me

I did not start on this to go after Mr. Milan like alot of other people but you chose to defend & exploit him in anyway you can...I wonder why?

I do not sit here and accuse you of being someone your not, so I don't think its fair for you to do it to me. I can sit here & try to guess who you are but i will be insulting someone else...thats not hard...but I chose not to
:lol: hey babe, I wasn't trying to ruff your feathers so calm down hun. Though I can understand anyone getting angry about being called Powell. It just sounded like something he would say.
Last lets give you an education on the United Statse Goverment, you are elected by the people....the people are very smart if you are doing good they will re-elect if not they will replaceyou..
I thank you for that education, maybe you can educate me a little more and tell me who has run against the mayor (a serious candidate) in the last few elections? If your not doing a good job, your time will come. It seems like I'm not the only one that feels like this Mayor is just not doing a good job. Tell me, please tell me that I'm wrong and explain............Or maybe your just one of his many friends that he has given a job to. (only you will know the truth to that one, but odds are, you are)
Now if I'm not mistakin Mr. Milan had the shortest tenure in a long time..Why? because he was not that good...Now That's the truth
No, I think your confused. He was good! Just that the Mayor and his bandit of theives, took advantage of a primary when people don't come out and vote. Very cleaver, but think or try to remember how the Mayor was so against this man and then after elections, during the meeting where the swore in the new councilman, the Mayor QUOTES He still thinks Milan is a great guy and they will remain good friends. This mayor felt threatened and had to do something to a GOOD MAN.
And I didn't know Mr. Milan did all those things for the town by himself...pretty impressive.....Thats him...me...me....me..me
It's not a lot of things. ie. under 280/the lamp post/the blue garbage cans/the facades. THIS IS A MAN THAT UPON BEING ELECTED WENT TO SCHOOL, I believe Seaton Hall TO STUDY HOW TO DO THESE THINGS. What other politician, in town do you know that did that? None! Our Mayor is a plummer who barely graduated from Harrison High. And that last comment, me... me... me...me, at least what he says he has done he has.
I did not start on this to go after Mr. Milan like alot of other people but you chose to defend & exploit him in anyway you can...I wonder why?
BECAUSE I BELIEVE HE IS THE BEST THING THIS TOWN HAS SAW SINCE FRANK.

Guest Guest

BECAUSE I BELIEVE HE IS THE BEST THING THIS TOWN HAS SEEN SINCE FRANK.

Guest Guest

i guess you haven't seen much in your life if you equate mr. me mellan with the best things you've seen since frank , do you mean sinatra or zappa or footer ?

Guest petey

james p. doran for MAYOR OF HARRISON -------------- he could of won the last few elections if he only ran. i think its about time for james to bring a new democratic party to the table and get rid of EVERY SINGLE ONE of McDonoughs cronies.

Guest Guest

Millan had nohing to do with the project under the Bridge.When Powell took over He was told that certain things had to be accomplished within a very short time frame. Powell suggested the lighting project due to the horrible attack on a young woman down there.The State program that provided the funding for that program

commended the Mayor,the Town and the NPP for doing a great job where it was needed. Look into the history of that project or call Mr Powell. I am sure that his records will provide any info that you need.

Guest clark kent
Millan had nohing to do with the project under the Bridge.
Well your kinda wrong there, he did do the painting under 280
When Powell took over He was told that certain things had to be accomplished within a very short time frame.
And thats because when they took the project away from MILLAN they took it away in the middle of his project. You are right there wasn't much time left
Powell suggested the lighting project due to the horrible attack on a young woman down there.The State program that provided the funding for that program commended the Mayor,the Town and the NPP for doing a great job where it was needed
And Millan was the one who applied for the funding taking a bunch of people to Trenton, I believe, where his photo was taken with the Mayor by his side and a few people, I have seen that photo. So tell your lies, but the people are believing less and less of them.
. Look into the history of that project or call Mr Powell. I am sure that his records will provide any info that you need.
And I'm sure it will prove that this was a project started by Millan. I also recall him trying to get NJIT involved with creating a creative 280 under pass. Infact if you go to Millans office, I believe he still has a model of the 280 project from a NJIT Student. Thats more then Powell can show.

MILLAN FOR MAYOR the only one with heart for this town

BECAUSE I BELIEVE HE IS THE BEST THING THIS TOWN HAS SEEN SINCE FRANK.
With out a Doubt

Guest HarrisonMOM

While Jim Doran is a good choice, do realize that he has not spoke up against the current regime. We need someone who has not served on the council and been ruined. Someone young. Someone who cares. I agree that we need change. That is why I like the idea of Mike Hinchcliffe, he was great when he coached my kids. He is a good kid, and I would like to see him run for office (If not for Mayor at least for councilman).

While Jim Doran is a good choice, do realize that he has not spoke up against the current regime.
HarrisonMom I couldn't Agree with you more, we need a change. Jim Doran is good, the only thing is I don't feel he has the Guts to do the job and my reasoning would be the fact that he hasn't spoke up against the current Regime. Thats a big problem, I don't think he has the BA!!S. (sorry).

Guest STOP THE BULLCRAP

The lights under 280 in the parking lots were put theree because the town knew that was where *** ****** **** *** *********** **** ** *** *****

KOTW Note: The above post was edited because it contained a statement which was inappropriate. To the poster, if you want to become a member and can prove the truthfulness of your statement, then I will allow you to post the information.

Guest ha ha ha ha
The lights under 280 in the parking lots were put theree because the town knew that was where *** ******* **** *** ********* **** ** *** *****
And Tom Powell had lost his HBO privileges :P:D:P so he wanted to watch :P:D:( and the Mayor is still looking as to where ***** ***** *** *********. :lol::D:lol: So he can watch

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where the astericks (*) appear for the same reason the previous post was edited.

Guest Guest

For all of you with big mouths and no brains, if you have anything to tell about any political person, STEP UP, IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND BECOME A HERO.

Remember, no guts, no glory and all you empty barrels just make a lot of noise.

Do us all a fvor, you ingrates, take a long walk on a short pier and don't polute the water.

Guest Guest

[mr ha ha ha maybe that was your wife that Millan was with and there are a lot better things to look at than overused and worn out merchandise I know who you are SIZE=14]

Guest FlagMann.
:lol: I wonder if Mayor McDonough should run again in 2006? If he doesn't, who would be Ideal to replace him? :lol: Please tell me what you think and why.

FlagMann, would be the "Best" person for Harrison!!!!

Here comes FlagMann, FlagMann, FlagMann, For your Mayor!!!

FlagMann.

Guest Guest

IT DOES NOT TAKE AN INTELLIGENT PERSON GET PERSONAL. WHY DONT YOU ALL GROW UP AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS PROFESSIONAL. IF NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF.

Guest new mayor coming

i understand that the councilman jim doran will be running for mayor in the next election.

can anyone confirm that

has he finally announced this

Guest Guest

Doran is a great candidate for Mayor. He has the Ba**s needed to do the job right. He stepped up to the plate by being the first to **** *** * ******* ****** *** * *** ******** in Harrison, and that took a lot of BA**s. Hopefully he and ******* ******** can bring this town back to what it once was.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for an inappropriate statement.

Archived