big move in town

Guest Guest

heard a lot of people got moved to different positions in town,  i am so glad maybe some of them will work know.

For you information the people the got move is the only people the works, the rest they help alibaba and the forty cid no wonder the town is going down to hell

This is pay back for anyone who supported the Millan Team. What I want to know is when are the feds coming in with the handcuffs. Lynch got 39 months. He did far less than what's happening in Harrison. How many months are these guys getting? Keep moving people around. Remember what Mayor Rodgers used to say, "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

ain't america great, you screw with the powers that be and you can get burned, it's call politics and is practiced well in town and also all over the world , so take off the rose colored glasses no matter who won heads were going to roll , you pay to play...........

Guest mypeeps

When you buck the system, you should get burned! Next time be careful what political fundraisers you and your family members attend when you make a living off the town. Too late to cry over it now! I hear the next time you will be on the unemployment line. Use your head. Don't be fooled by a fool!!! Ha, Ha!

When you buck the system, you should get burned!  Next time be careful what political fundraisers you and your family members attend when you make a living off the town.  Too late to cry over it now!  I hear the next time you will be on the unemployment line.  Use your head.  Don't be fooled by a fool!!! Ha, Ha!

How about call a lawyer!

For you information the people the got move is the only people the works, the rest they help alibaba and the forty cid no wonder the town is going down to hell

What happened to the new manager of the senior center who came into 2 yrs ago? What is her new title?

Someone suggested that Maria V would make a good social; service & senior manager. She previously was a manger at a NJ university human resources dept, and is a very compassionate, caring, imtelligent person and sensitive to the needs of others and easy to approach. only met her a few times, but she appears to be proficient in both Spanish & English.

What happened to the new manager of the senior center who came into 2 yrs ago?  What is her new title? 

Someone suggested  that Maria V would make a good social; service & senior manager.  She previously was a manger at a NJ university human resources dept, and is a very compassionate, caring, imtelligent person and sensitive to the needs of others and easy to approach.  only met her a few times, but she appears to be proficient in both Spanish & English.

I think the two jobs she has and the two + months paid vacation is enough.

Guest Senior Town Resident
WHO WAS THE PRESENT BUSINESS ADMINISTRTOR?  is he quitting or being transferred to another position?

Harrison is one of very few towns in NJ, and may be the ONLY town with a 30+ million budget without a business administrator. Why ?? Good question. My guess is the mayor and council like to keep the running of the town a "closed shop". A professional business administrator might not agree with some of the questional deals conducted by our mayor and council (40 million to move some dirt around). "What happens in Harrison stays in Harrison".

What happened to the new manager of the senior center who came into 2 yrs ago?  What is her new title? 

Someone suggested  that Maria V would make a good social; service & senior manager.  She previously was a manger at a NJ university human resources dept, and is a very compassionate, caring, imtelligent person and sensitive to the needs of others and easy to approach.  only met her a few times, but she appears to be proficient in both Spanish & English.

I remember years ago the long time senior citizen manager, was required by the State to have college credits on geriontology, and I heard that she had taken the courses at Kean University. Now, I hear that the former town-hall maintanance

employee who was transferred to the senior center 3 yrs ago, is 'managing' the whole senior center! What gives??? Nice girl; but 'what qualifications' does she have in order to solve the medical / health insurance problems, social service needs, etc. of senior citizens? Social services co-ordinator JOAN WOODS would be an IDEAL candidate to 'successfully' handle the many needs of the seniors as manager of the senior citizen center.

This is pay back for anyone who supported the Millan Team.  What I want to know is when are the feds coming in with the handcuffs.  Lynch got 39 months.  He did far less than what's happening in Harrison.  How many months are these guys getting?  Keep moving people around.  Remember what Mayor Rodgers used to say, "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

Is that why ** or more correctly *** was transferred to the health dept from being a director of a whole dept? I don't think she supported Millan, but did she support McCormick? Or was it that she wasn't qualified? Years ago, on the library asst civil service test, she passed by the slimmist margin ever with a 70; or more accurately, one point above failing the test, and was hired at the library.

Has a talent for art & crafts; might have made a good grade school art teacher.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Please tell us who got moved where.

LILY : FROM LIBRARY TO TOWN CLERK'S OFICE

JUDY: from senior center manager to health dept.

ROSE: FROM COMMUNNITY CENTER TO TOWN HALL ANNEX.

BETSY: from town clerk's to tax dept.

RITA: from town hall maintanance to senior center; to senior center 'manager' in 3 yrs. WOW!

anybody else??? for musical chairs?

Let the games begin!!!

first of all i hope your only 4 yrs old because you grammer is putrid. secondly the people that got moved never worked an honest day in their lives. one used to take days off and send a relative to cover for her and the other one would show up for work then leave to go watch her grandkids, ***** *** ***** ***** ***** ** *** ********, because he has to pay for a babbysitter now (and can't ****** ** ****)..the town is finally moving in the right direction, and the people that got moved should stop complaining and start working. earn you money for once.

Guest Confused

Can anyone figure this out?

During the election Millan and others complain about the mismanaged senior center and try to court the senior vote.

Many of the seniors complain about the center to the Mayor, especially the spanish seniors. Yet many of the staff support Millan.

Some of the staff have been ****** ***** ***** ***, or do not show up at all, yet they get paid. Especially *** ****** *******, who ** **** ***** *** ****** *** ***** ** *** *******. She is the baby sitter that must pick up the kids at 3:15 pm --when the rest of the town workers work until 4:30.

Millan promises that if he gets elected he will make changes.

Mc Donough gets elected and makes changes for efficiency.

If you ask me, Mc Donough should have fired all of them for stealing town time and salary.

***** ***** ** ****** ** ** *** ** *** *******,, ***** ***** ****** **** **** * ***** *** *** ***, *** **** ****, ** *** *** **** *** ****** *** ***** *** ** **!

Anyway, I give the Mayor credit for his efficiency move.

But the players are confusing. Maybe that is why the fence was so full before the last election......

Any thoughts????

Guest Harrison Resident
LILY :    FROM LIBRARY TO TOWN CLERK'S OFICE

JUDY:    from senior center manager    to  health dept.

ROSE:  FROM COMMUNNITY CENTER TO TOWN HALL ANNEX.

BETSY:  from town clerk's to tax dept.

RITA:    from town hall maintanance to senior center; to senior center 'manager' in 3 yrs.  WOW!

anybody else??? for musical chairs?

Let the games begin!!!

Rita happens to live right next door to the Mayor. He husband also holds a town job, he is a janitor in the high school.

Can anyone figure this out?

During the election Millan and others complain about the mismanaged senior center and try to court the senior vote. 

Many of the seniors complain about the center to the Mayor, especially the spanish seniors. Yet many of the staff support Millan. 

Some of the staff have been ****** ***** ***** ***, or do not show up at all, yet they get paid.  Especially *** ****** *******, who ** **** ***** *** ****** *** ***** ** *** *******.  She is the baby sitter that must pick up the kids at 3:15 pm --when the rest of the town workers work until 4:30. 

Millan promises that if he gets elected he will make changes.   

Mc Donough gets elected and makes changes for efficiency.

If you ask me, Mc Donough should have fired all of them for stealing town time and salary.

***** ***** ** ****** ** ** *** ** *** *******,, ***** ***** ****** **** **** * ***** *** *** ***, *** **** ****, ** *** *** **** *** ****** *** ***** *** ** **!

Anyway, I give the Mayor credit for his efficiency move.

But the players are confusing.  Maybe that is why the fence was so full before the last election......

Any thoughts????

All of the people you mentioned have their complete names crossed out. Would use only initials and their depts. to tell us what you were saying?

The 'babysitter' who leaves early at the senior center? Would thsat be &&**? (I don't know her last name), who 3 yrs ago was in the town hall maintanance dept?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content (&&).