A message of support for Matthew LaClair

Guest S

Guest Loretta Chardin

I'm so inspired by you, Matthew! I'm 78 and sad to see this country so threatened by ignorant religious fanatics!

If you ever visit San Francisco, you can crash at my home! em: ********@gmail.com

Edited by KOTW
Email was removed.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...
Guest Facebook Viewer

Paul LaClair, the father of Matthew LaClair, is pushing hard for Mayor Alberto Santos on Tuesday, June 8th, 2021.  He has attacked people who support Santos' opponent Sydney Ferreira.

Guest Guest
On 5/16/2021 at 10:49 PM, Guest Facebook Viewer said:

Paul LaClair, the father of Matthew LaClair, is pushing hard for Mayor Alberto Santos on Tuesday, June 8th, 2021.  He has attacked people who support Santos' opponent Sydney Ferreira.

I guess Mayor Santos is an atheist as well.  We know Santos does not live in town. I'm surprised nobody has hit him with that one yet.  He has the balls to challenge the Alexis Campos girl who has lived in town for 36 years and happen to switch wards and gets taken out by Santos.  Talk about denfranchisment.  Where we at now Georgia.  Everyone that has been breathing the toxic air from Keegan for years needs to Vote for Ferreira. If Santos wins reelection the ****** ********* and ****** clan will upping thos salaries getting ready to cash in for retirement and going south leaving us all holding the bag.

Edited by KOTW
Content

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Studies and Observations
On 5/16/2021 at 10:49 PM, Guest Facebook Viewer said:

Sounds like he's desperately trying to be Relevant again......